[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon (/showthread.php?tid=116331)
- LastMile - 2012-01-01 23:34
Elbert Wrote:Seems some recent revisions in the code caused these errors. I used an older revision (svn checkout -r 400 <URL> <dest>) which compiled without a problem.
Thanks Elbert. Complied without issue from r400.
- pigr8 - 2012-01-05 04:10
anyone knows where can i look on the net for a builded hardware? any supported compatible device raccomended?
- xalaros - 2012-01-06 12:24
as pigr8 says please give some recommended hardware to go with the plugin, i would very much like to use this on my xbmc setup but can't figure out the exact hardware to use.
Please put recommended hardware in the first page of this thread so that people can find it easily
- schumi2004 - 2012-01-06 12:44
@pigr8 , @xalaros
This is what i found on OpenELEC forum but not sure if this enough and it feels cheap.
One thing i didn't liked where the led strings.
- Memphiz - 2012-01-06 15:00
First post adapted. Maybe bobo1on1 could add more to it ...
- Ghostface - 2012-01-09 11:42
Just tried it and works very well - good job!
I would like to propose 2 feature requests/suggestions:
1. Could we have the option to bind the ambilight toggle to a key? As far as I understood atm we can only do that for the settings menu.
2. Could we get some sort of API/Button Mappings for changing the constant-menu color settings via some remote control/script?
Anyway thanks for the great work!
- Memphiz - 2012-01-09 13:10
Not possible with the current addon api...
- trouty00 - 2012-01-09 15:29
I'm trying to compile this but having problems, I am getting the following issue
anyone have any ideas? does X server have to be stopped when installing this?
- trouty00 - 2012-01-09 18:31
trouty00 Wrote:Hi all,
ok so I seem to have got around all the obstacles but for some reason the addon will not install. I have downloaded it and am trying to installl from zip but every time i try it basically just does nothing.
- Memphiz - 2012-01-09 21:31
xbmc.log ... well based on your other post it just seems that you addons.db is broken ... maybe you should got to .xbmc/userdata/Database and delete *addon* ... otherwise - well as i said - post a xbmc.log ...