Kodi Community Forum
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=11640)

- los93sol - 2006-01-28

incognegro....it's been there, read the changelog and you'll see i added it a few weeks ago

- incognegro - 2006-01-28

(los93sol @ jan. 28 2006,04:12 Wrote:incognegro....it's been there, read the changelog and you'll see i added it a few weeks ago
oh! sorry bout that :oops:

- Coolgamer30 - 2006-01-28

is anyone else having problems with switching there skins?

- Coolgamer30 - 2006-02-12

is it possible for the source to be synced to the latest xbmc source? and i'm still having problems switching skins. it goes to a black screen after choosing a different skin. is there a fix for this or is this just a bug that needs to be fixed? thanks

- ysbox - 2006-02-20

(coolgamer30 @ feb. 12 2006,03:51 Wrote:is it possible for the source to be synced to the latest xbmc source?  and i'm still having problems switching skins.  it goes to a black screen after choosing a different skin.  is there a fix for this or is this just a bug that needs to be fixed? thanks
the crash when switching skins is confirmed as a known bug, i i'm on it (i think i know what it is)... sorry for the delay. will be fixed for the next sync. thanks for having patience with me Wink

- Coolgamer30 - 2006-02-20

thanks a lot for the reply. keep up the good work.

- ysbox - 2006-02-23

here's your update, enjoy...

https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/links2xbmc/trac.cgi/changeset/95

Quote:-02-22-06 updated: synced to xbmc cvs as of 02-22-06
-02-22-06 fixed: crash when switching skins or fonts
-02-22-06 fixed: navigation weirdness with mouse and pointer doesn't disappear anymore after a click
-02-22-06 changed: pointer navigation mode disabled when exiting the browser window

- Coolgamer30 - 2006-02-23

thanks for the update.

- Rand Al Thor - 2006-02-23

cheers guys. thanks again :kickass:

- xboxbox451 - 2006-02-25

gotta problem, but first thanks for keeping this great addition periodocally synced. hope to see it permanent in the next point release. its great just booting up my xbox and having that extra internet connection, particularly if my pc is down, and you guys are doing one hella of a job :bowdown:  .

onto my problem, which i don't know if its a build or bug flaw. i recently compiled a feb.22 build with the sync for linksboks, and when i goto to display the osd it just partially shows. i put a screenshot below. i did a clean install with a boot disc and deleted my 0face008 folder just in case.

is this happening on your end?

thanks.

- sollie - 2006-02-25

can confirm the problem. i have the same problem. another problem i have with the bookmark function. adding a bookmark isnt any problem, but it doesnt remember it.

my screensaver sometimes started while surfing the net. i think xbmc does not see every keypress as a action.

now a feature request:
- is there a way to control the mouse pointer with a keyboard, i could noet enable it with the keyboard (idea, to use numpad).

- i used links to surf the xbmc forum. i tried to post a topic. that was diffecult, because xbmc's limited tekst length. maybe it is an idea to autoscale xbmc's tekstbox.

- xbmc's tekstbox does not exept enters insite the tekst. maybe it is an idea to use the arrow keys for that.

by the way, thanks for your great work.

sollie.

- HarshReality - 2006-03-02

no sync with this one for some time Sad

- chilin_dude - 2006-03-07

sorry to be a pain - but are there any plans of a release with linksboks in it in the near future?

- pike - 2006-03-07

we plan to include linkboks in xbmc cvs shortly after 2.0.0 is final, thus (to clarify) linksboks won't be included with 2.0.0

- Nickman - 2006-03-07

(pike @ mar. 07 2006,19:08 Wrote:we plan to include linkboks in xbmc cvs shortly after 2.0.0 is final, thus (to clarify) linksboks won't be included with 2.0.0
exelent news!!! :bowdown: