Kodi Community Forum
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=11640)

- pike - 2006-10-02

after 2.0.1

and incognegro, can you shorten that signature ?

- incognegro - 2006-10-03

will do...Blush

- SixOneS4 - 2006-10-05

CoolGamer: Sorry for the lack of communication between us, my net connection isn't the most stable in the world, hoping to have it resolved around the end of November. I keep trying to get your SVN repository, but the site you posted the source to seems to be down for a few days now. Any chance somebody who grabbed the source can upload it to a different site so I can compile this mans sync and get him access to the SVN so it will be easier for everyone to keep up to date.

- jimg - 2006-10-05

I have it on my lap at home. Will post it to some sharing site at lunch if a get a chance. I still haven't been able to get links to do anything more than start and crash but i'm probably doing something wrong.

- Coolgamer30 - 2006-10-05

I'm not sure why the other link stopped working so here is a new sync. Click Here: http://www.rogepost.com/dn/oexf. When you are doing CVS checkout make sure you get the October 5, 2006 revision or it might not work properly.

- SixOneS4 - 2006-10-06

Nice work mate, check your email. Smile I'm going through and testing this vigorously atm, so far no major bugs. I'll have a crack at fixing whatever things I find so we can get this update on the SVN as soon as possible. Thanks again for your work.

Los93soL

- Nickman - 2006-10-06

Is there any point in doing this now that 2.0 is out ? in just some weeks we will have it in the official CVS tree.

It's realy nice to be able to try it right now too, though just asking Wink
(And it works realy nice)

- SixOneS4 - 2006-10-06

Erm? You are aware I am Los93soL, right, just with a new name? I'm participating now to get the sources all sync'd up so that it can go into the CVS tree whenever Team XBMC is ready for it, remember the last sync to the SVN was April and LOTS has changed since then, we have to get it all running, debug, and make sure it is in fact ready for a public debut so we need time to prepare.

- Nickman - 2006-10-06

SixOneS4 Wrote:Erm? You are aware I am Los93soL, right, just with a new name? I'm participating now to get the sources all sync'd up so that it can go into the CVS tree whenever Team XBMC is ready for it, remember the last sync to the SVN was April and LOTS has changed since then, we have to get it all running, debug, and make sure it is in fact ready for a public debut so we need time to prepare.

Sorry Blush totaly forgot who you where.

I was under the impression that you had already made the requierd updates to sync it with the cvs "behind the scene" after you officialy joind the xbmc team.

I meant that is there any idea to make a seperate svn tree update at this point.

- Nickman - 2006-10-06

Hmm maybe i was too quick again Tongue
But are also known as ysbox ? Isn't he the one who made linksbox for xbmc ?

- Nickman - 2006-10-06

And how do one edit post ?
If it's not possible why not ?!?

I'm just so confused right now *LOL*

- SixOneS4 - 2006-10-07

A few things here, yes Ysbox is the main programmer working on this as well as the programmer who ported the original Linksboks to the Xbox, through it's development several other people have jumped in to contribute bits and pieces. On a side note which I don't really want to get very detailed about, but just wanted to clear up, I was never a member of the XBMC dev team, I was a member of the XBMC beta testers to help with the development of MC360 so that we would always be working from the absolute latest CVS with no 4 hour latency or whatever the delay on CVS is.

- Nickman - 2006-10-07

SixOneS4 Wrote:A few things here, yes Ysbox is the main programmer working on this as well as the programmer who ported the original Linksboks to the Xbox, through it's development several other people have jumped in to contribute bits and pieces. On a side note which I don't really want to get very detailed about, but just wanted to clear up, I was never a member of the XBMC dev team, I was a member of the XBMC beta testers to help with the development of MC360 so that we would always be working from the absolute latest CVS with no 4 hour latency or whatever the delay on CVS is.

So yxbox hasn't done any work on linkbooks since he joined the xbmc team ?

- SixOneS4 - 2006-10-07

That's not what I said at all, I was just clarifying who is who. Ysbox has done about 95% of the current work that's done though, that's pretty much what I was getting at.

- Nickman - 2006-10-07

SixOneS4 Wrote:That's not what I said at all, I was just clarifying who is who. Ysbox has done about 95% of the current work that's done though, that's pretty much what I was getting at.

And when i made my original post about if this was nessesary. I meant that if Ysbox already have made things "behind the scene" incoperation with the xbmc team and made improvments. Then is it nessesary to make a SVN update of the old version available only weeks before it will be apart of xbmc cvs tree.

Thats just the point i wanted to make when i made my first post that you replyed to.

And now that i understand you fully i stand by my first post.