Kodi Community Forum
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=11640)

- HarshReality - 2006-12-24

I usta-could but with SVN updating at the rate it does... there isnt much point. Also, I havent heard of a recent fixing of the source to work with anything since it went to SVN.

- Coolgamer30 - 2006-12-24

I do have an update that I was about to add to the SVN, but there is one small problem with the virtual mouse that I don't think I can fix. Other than that it works with no problems. It is synced with the latest svn which is 7419 as of now. I will upload it in a little bit when I get a chance.

- HarshReality - 2006-12-24

Thanks but I think I'll still wait till it.... wait I just got a joke..... I "was" going to say that I would wait till it hits CVS... I even recall the devs saying it was going to be added to CVS... I bet they already did it.... right before they stopped using CVS and changed to SVN.... now I'll wait for it to get into SVN Tongue

- KingJames - 2006-12-28

Coolgamer30 Wrote:I do have an update that I was about to add to the SVN, but there is one small problem with the virtual mouse that I don't think I can fix. Other than that it works with no problems. It is synced with the latest svn which is 7419 as of now. I will upload it in a little bit when I get a chance.

Happy Holidays
Did you ever make that upload.

- Nickman - 2006-12-28

KingJames Wrote:Happy Holidays
Did you ever make that upload.

Well if you look at the linksboks SVN tree its there. So i guess he did Rofl
SVN Tree checkout path

Quote:-12-26-06 Updated: Synced to XBMC SVN Revision 7433

- Livin - 2006-12-28

Anyone know if the T3C builds will have LinksBoks enabled?

- Nickman - 2006-12-28

Affini Wrote:Anyone know if the T3C builds will have LinksBoks enabled?

No it will not. Not until it is in xbmc svn tree.
Until then you have to do your own compiles. Doing one right now Big Grin

Please no PM´s requesting it. Angry

- Nickman - 2006-12-29

Screenshots:

Rolleyes Laugh

Donno why it doesnt use my calibration. A bug maybe Huh It work when i last did my own compile. (Think it was cvs version 10-16-06)
Other then that it looks and feels as nice as before.

- Livin - 2006-12-29

Nickman Wrote:No it will not. Not until it is in xbmc svn tree.
Until then you have to do your own compiles. Doing one right now Big Grin

Please no PM´s requesting it. Angry

OK, I won't request via PM... but I will over the forum Rofl

How about a torrent?

- HarshReality - 2006-12-29

Affini.... after all this time I know your not asking for a binary..... Wink

- hXr.eXe - 2006-12-30

why dont you just google for a torrent Oo

- HarshReality - 2006-12-30

Personally I only trust my own builds. I did one once when it was CVS but I doubt I'll be doing it again until it hits SVN

- hXr.eXe - 2006-12-30

i, 2, rather produce my own builds, the answer was directed at affini
where a simple google will produce a number of results to what he wants...

- Nickman - 2006-12-31

One thing that would be cool when links is integrated in xbmc is if we see homepages made specificly for it poping up. Just look at the wii. Lots of wii specific things for the opera browser that was released reasently.

Sure linksboks has major disadvatages but i do belive one can make a very descent looking webpage for it anyway.. Maybe a version of the XBMC Manual. A nice page with streams that work in xbmc etc etc.

I realy hope this gets integrated in the near future.

- Livin - 2007-01-01

HarshReality Wrote:Affini.... after all this time I know your not asking for a binary..... Wink

I'm pretty sure a torrent is no binary... oh wait, isn't any code binary? Even a text file... Nod

Wink