Kodi Community Forum
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=11640)

- craze7 - 2007-01-31

great work man, this is gonna be a great addition to xbmc!!!!!!

also the font looks alot better, i find the old one hard to read on my tv too!!!

- gronne - 2007-02-01

This will be seriously awesome!!! great work guys!

- craze7 - 2007-02-04

Quote:The xbmc with web browser could be the final evolution of tv-computer integration. I believe that a web browser and aim capability would put the xbmc directly into the living room and make it the "pc-tower" of the Television. It is the future, might as well embrace it. I agree size is an issue. Wink

just read that on xbmc.blogspot.com, truest thing ever!!!!!

keep up the good work man, cant wait for the day its released!!!!

- theboxway - 2007-02-07

what are the chances of this browser including flash and java script?

- timdog82001 - 2007-02-08

i'm guessing its pretty small, at least on the flash script, since the standalone flash app hardly works as is. But then again, I don't really know anything, just basing it on what other apps have accomplished. Would be sweet if it could be done though

- Nickman - 2007-02-09

ysbox any new stuff fixed or added ? Smile

- ysbox - 2007-02-10

Yes bookmarks are working again and the code is a little bit cleaner, nothing too exciting but my evenings were all booked this week Eek

I'm going in holidays tonight, I'll resume work when I return (19th) Smile
Just a little more patience...

Take care,

- Nickman - 2007-02-10

ysbox Wrote:Yes bookmarks are working again and the code is a little bit cleaner, nothing too exciting but my evenings were all booked this week Eek

I'm going in holidays tonight, I'll resume work when I return (19th) Smile
Just a little more patience...
Take care,

No problem Wink been waiting for this since this thread started so waiting a couple of more weeks is nothing.

Have a happy holiday!

- theboxway - 2007-02-17

Does this new version have the black skin?

- Coolgamer30 - 2007-02-20

Ysbox: Do you want me to keep syncing the source in svn? I have a sync as of xbmc revision 7881 ready to be uploaded but I don't want to interfere with any of the work you may have already done.

- craze7 - 2007-02-23

Ysbox how did the holiday go?/BUMP

Lol

cant wait to try this!!!!

- timdog82001 - 2007-02-24

This would be great if this got integrated. I frequently think when I'm watching the RSS Feed how nice it would be to actually go click on the rss feed or even the individual rss headlines or something and have it bring me to that page.

- Nickman - 2007-02-26

So wassup now ybox Wink

- weinerschnitzel - 2007-02-27

I'm getting really excited for this, can we get a progress update and maybe an ETA?

- ysbox - 2007-03-01

yup, it's coming... I can only work a few hours on a few evenings and I'm usually quite tired then, so I admit I could work faster... Smile
Anyway I've been fixing a bug with the new freetype renderer lately. I won't make ETA guesses because I may not honor them but it's a matter of weeks...

Coolgamer, you make make syncs if you wish, I don't use our SVN anymore and it will be deprecated soon so it's not bothering!