Kodi Community Forum
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=11640)

- rinocom - 2005-05-25

ok... everybody calm down.

guys, you have to understand that the devs are getting frustrated at being asked about issues that they have already been aware of and are working on. this is not a production ready build, so don't expect it to be supported... they've said this time and time again.

devs, please take a moment to realize that there is alot of exitement about your project. the activity in this forum is just a reflection of that. it should make you exited. if someone asks an ignorant question... just don't feel obligated to reply to it. keep focused on the code. the rest of us who understand the developement process will keep the forum balanced out.

"can't we all just get along?" -rodney king

- nevercares - 2005-05-25

i think it is funny as hell that this los93sol guy is so pissed over nothing. if you don't want questions about what you are developing then don't release screen shots and source code until you are ready and then cry about it when it hits. that is all i am saying.

- Bigtop242 - 2005-05-25

i know it is underdevelopement and my point was that if they just asked ekb to add in his nfo "not" to bother the devs i'm sure he would.

you are right. we are all excited about this but i feel that los93sol is not willing to understand this and is missing the bigger picture.

i do not understand why los93sol want to "blame" me as i am just trying to see the bigger picture here. if anyone wants to get mad at anyone for not being able to download the code then be mad at los93sol. he is not a good "front" man for the community.

- Nickman - 2005-05-25

(los93sol @ may 25 2005,17:34 Wrote:...anyways, closing anonymous checkout now, you can all thank these two for it.  please do not bother to post or pm me about it, this is the bullshit i was talking about.  so rather than sit here and discuss it, i will just solve it, closed to developers only until it is ready for everyone else to see and play with.  you obviously didn't read any of my posts so don't bother retaliating.  goodbye and have a nice day!  Wink
good. Nod

enough is enough. keep the good work up.

//nick

- nevercares - 2005-05-25

you shouldn't be developing anything if you don't want to support it.

- cryptkeeper - 2005-05-25

(nevercares @ may 25 2005,16:51 Wrote:you shouldn't be developing anything if you don't want to support it.
where do they say they are not going to support it? they have released an alpha build, and the only people who should be using alpha builds are developers. i think it's a smart move on their part, since it only seems to anger newbies :nuts:

- goin3d - 2005-05-25

the only person i see as angry los93sol. please read the threads before posting. these other people are just stating their opinions not anger.

- rinocom - 2005-05-25

you know, if i remember my history correctly, people were amped about this project and were begging for info. so the devs released screenshots and stuff, and rightfully so, as they are proud of their work. eventually, source was put out to aid developement, under the understanding that it was still a "work in progress" ("work in progress" is used time, and time again in the forums) they were stressing that it wasn't going to work in some areas, even if at all. all bets were off. now everyone is crying because the devs are reacting to being inindated with questions inappropriate for this forum.

guys, just stop trying to get your "last word in" and let things get back on track. i find it hard to believe that this is a forum of professionals. if you want to resort to personal attacks against the devs, or just outright complain... go join some teenage yahoo newsgroup about britney spears new cd, or something. if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.

- goin3d - 2005-05-25

you need to read the threads. the personal attack was on ekb by los93sol.

- SuReSHoT - 2005-05-25

god damn you two ignorant fools. you ever stop to think that people who can help now dont hve the opportunity to help due to you guys just running you mouths?? what part of start another topic did you not catch? can you not read the forums subject? does it not say development? now since you ignorant fools want to disregard the forum rules, and just blab on about something you dont really have a part of, others like myself can not help anymore. :veryangry:

i mean, is it really that hard to listen to what you're asked? i feel like i'm in damn public school again, one kid does something stupid, so the whole class gets punished. Stare

so, thanks again to the retards that can't take a hint, mind you read, and thanks for causing this project to be locked up. i'm sure many will appreciate your pathetic asses for it.

well, my apologies go out to los, it's a shame that these two fools had to ruin such an awesome project. Confused

hopefully after this situation settles down, we, the respectable public, will have access again to contribute what we can. again, it's a shame that the devs are forced to treat us like public schoolers, but with the situation at hand, can you blame them?

good luck with the rest of the project, i'll be keeping my eye on this topic for when you have something for us to try. just a suggestion but, instead of locking those who want to help out, why not just kick these idiots off the forums instead, it's not like they regard rules at all, and isnt that grounds for a ban? Wink

- Bigtop242 - 2005-05-25

blah blah blah...

Confusedleep: Confusedleep:

(,may 25 2005 @ 18:38 Wrote:you have been warned by a staff member. your warning level has been increased, and this will be viewable to all members. once you have reached the maximum warning level, your posting permissions will be revoked.
you have been warned from the following post: http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....ry71267

i dunno what you are trying to proove here, but...

i would like everyone to know that i am being treated now as an out cast for this when i was trying to unite everyone here with ekb. that is all.

now someone wants to blame me.

- rinocom - 2005-05-25

(goin3d @ may 25 2005,17:17 Wrote:you need to read the threads. the personal attack was on ekb by los93sol.
hhmmmm... let's go through a couple here....

bigtop242 - posted: may 25 2005,16:27
"enough said. we all can see who has the atitude issue now."

nevercares - posted: may 25 2005,16:27
"fyi: my smb is working correctly with ekb's build. so quit ranting, raving, and bashing people los93sol and britneypairs.
i like what you guys are doing, but your attitude sucks."

bigtop242 - posted: may 25 2005,16:37
"what a winer."

bigtop242 - posted: may 25 2005,16:39
"what a winer. we are just trying to have a discussion here but all we seem to get in this "better than thou" atitude."

nevercares - posted: may 25 2005,16:43
"fucking crybaby! close it i don't know how to do builds anyways."

history lesson over

- Bigtop242 - 2005-05-25

blah blah blah...

Confusedleep: Confusedleep: Confusedleep:

- SuReSHoT - 2005-05-25

(bigtop242 @ may 25 2005,17:29 Wrote:blah blah blah...

Confusedleep: Confusedleep: Confusedleep:
boring isn't it? falling asleep on us now? well, hopefully you'll sleep by the request to have you kicked from the forums. there is no room for incompetent jerks like yourself. hopefully a dev will read this topic and take care of the rats that like to ruin everything for everyone else..

- Bigtop242 - 2005-05-25

again..

blah blah blah.. no one here wants to listen so. blah blah blah.

oh and btw kick me who the @#^% cares!!!!??

:bomb: