Kodi Community Forum
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup (/showthread.php?tid=116724)

RE: Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup - bluray - 2012-06-02

(2012-06-02, 16:18)Pandorum Wrote: thank you so much for your help, appreciate the time you spend to help us all.Rofl
No problem, and I enjoy helping others in here........

(2012-06-02, 16:18)Pandorum Wrote: Now it works (almost), I used notepad and changed the "I: \ Program Files (68) \ ArcSoft \ TotalMedia Theatre 5 \ uMCEPlayer5.exe"%% PTH exit "
to
" I: \ Program Files \ ArcSoft \ TotalMedia Theatre 5 \ uMCEPlayer5.exe "%% PTH exit" + has put all. xml and. bat in the "UserData" folder = TMT5 started up like it should.

But, the framerate is not good,movie plays slowly and the sound + TV pictures are not in sync. Is there something I have overlooked.

Have a Nvidia Geforce 220 ​​and my Blu-Ray drive is a LG
BH10LS38 Blu-ray and has a ordinary LCD 1080p TV
It's good to read that you got the external files working. As far as stuttering issues, you might have to do as following-
1. Make sure that your 220 driver is up to date- Option 2: Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products
2. Enable DXVA2 with DXVA as Render Method, and disable everything else in XBMC settings/video/playback
3. Disable "Use fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" and everything else in XBMC settings/system/video output

If you are still having stuttering issue after you tried the above configurations, you can try as following-
1. Select "High Performance" in Windows 7 control panel power option
2. If your HTPC is not powerful, you might have to hide XBMC with this codes "<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>"........

RE: Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup - paolo1982 - 2012-06-02

(2012-06-02, 03:48)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-01, 15:48)paolo1982 Wrote: does not work does not start properly appointed external player but I still get the codecision with wordpad not know what to do ..... I have tried everything but I do not know more than the head.

single result falls outside the player started writing press ok but then will not start anything
Check out the userdata folder carefully, and you can find my screen shot here- post #609.....it is not wordpad, and it should be notepad.....it should be saved as PlayDisc.bat, PlayISO.bat and PlayBDMV.bat and Playercorefactory.xml (Save as type: All Files)......

blu now the mkv file it s ok but i have problem with iso file and BDMW because is not running with total media teahtre why i dont know help

RE: Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup - bluray - 2012-06-02

(2012-06-02, 18:27)paolo1982 Wrote: blu now the mkv file it s ok but i have problem with iso file and BDMW because is not running with total media teahtre why i dont know help
I'm glad that you got external player codes to work now. For ISO file, it will not work by itself. It need help from VCD, and you can download it from here- Virtual CloneDrive. You need to enter the correct available VCD drive in ISO code below. I use VCD "J" drive in my HTPC.......

@echo off

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" J:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u

RE: Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup - paolo1982 - 2012-06-02

(2012-06-02, 18:41)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 18:27)paolo1982 Wrote: blu now the mkv file it s ok but i have problem with iso file and BDMW because is not running with total media teahtre why i dont know help
I'm glad that you got external player codes to work now. For ISO file, it will not work by itself. It need help from VCD, and you can download it from here- Virtual CloneDrive. You need to enter the correct available VCD drive in ISO code below. I use VCD "J" drive in my HTPC.......

@echo off

ok now i try but the codes where i have to write you can prepar the file for me

now the results is message from j unit you isert disk

(2012-06-02, 18:46)paolo1982 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 18:41)bluray Wrote:

@echo off

ok now i try but the codes where i have to write you can prepar the file for me
Just install VCD and you'll see another BD-ROM in "Computer" list, and then you can simply replace J: with the available VCD drive on your HTPC......

(2012-06-02, 19:08)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 18:46)paolo1982 Wrote: [quote='bluray' pid='1118173' dateline='1338655286']

@echo off

Just install VCD and you'll see another BD-ROM in "Computer" list, and then you can simply replace J: with the available VCD drive on your HTPC......

but is not in automativ from xbmc i can moun anytime the driver

blu now is correct for you

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="BDMV_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<!-- You can place your PlayBDMV file anywhere -->
<filename>C:\Users\Pablo Media Player\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayBDMV.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"/fullscreen</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>

</player>
<player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>

</player>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<!-- You can place your PlayISO file anywhere -->
<filename>C:\Users\Pablo Media Player\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>

</player>
<player name="Disc_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<!-- You can place your PlayDisc file anywhere -->
<filename>C:\users\Pablo Media Player\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">

<rule filetypes="bdmv" player="BDMV_Player"/>
<rule filetypes="m2ts|mkv|avi|ts" player="Universal_Player"/>
<rule filetypes="iso" player="ISO_Player"/>

<rule name="Blu-Ray" protocol="bd" player="Disc_Player"/>>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

now i have the last problem the BDWN in the folder dont work i dont now i have a code

(2012-06-02, 19:18)paolo1982 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 19:08)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 18:46)paolo1982 Wrote: [quote='bluray' pid='1118173' dateline='1338655286']

@echo off

With the correct VCD drive in the code and save it as PlayISO.bat in roaming/userdata folder, it'll mount automatically....

(2012-06-02, 19:58)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 19:18)paolo1982 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 19:08)bluray Wrote: Just install VCD and you'll see another BD-ROM in "Computer" list, and then you can simply replace J: with the available VCD drive on your HTPC......

With the correct VCD drive in the code and save it as PlayISO.bat in roaming/userdata folder, it'll mount automatically....
is tHE same for BDMW

(2012-06-02, 19:52)paolo1982 Wrote: now i have the last problem the BDWN in the folder dont work i dont now i have a code
The codes in playercorefactory.xml look fine. If you have PayBDMV.bat in roaming/userdata folder, it should work.....

(2012-06-02, 20:03)paolo1982 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 19:58)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 19:18)paolo1982 Wrote: but is not in automativ from xbmc i can moun anytime the driver
is tHE same for BDMW
No, BDMV don't need to be mounted.....

(2012-06-02, 20:08)bluray Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 19:52)paolo1982 Wrote: now i have the last problem the BDWN in the folder dont work i dont now i have a code
The codes in playercorefactory.xml look fine. If you have PayBDMV.bat in roaming/userdata folder, it should work.....

(2012-06-02, 20:03)paolo1982 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 19:58)bluray Wrote: With the correct VCD drive in the code and save it as PlayISO.bat in roaming/userdata folder, it'll mount automatically....
is tHE same for BDMW

I HAVE BUT I DONT WORK I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT NOW

@paolo-

Can you double click on PlayISO.bat in roaming/userdata folder? If your PlayISO.bat is properly saved, it should launch TMT5 without error. If it can launch TMT5 fine, you can right/click blu-ray ISO movie and open it with PlayISO.bat. It should start playback blu-ray ISO movie using TMT5.......

If it doesn't work as the above, you are not saving PlayISO.bat in roaming/userdata folder correctly.....

R: RE: Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup - paolo1982 - 2012-06-03

(2012-06-02, 20:13)paolo1982 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 20:08)bluray Wrote:

(2012-06-02, 20:03)paolo1982 Wrote: is tHE same for BDMW

I HAVE BUT I DONT WORK I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT NOW

then I'll explain the situation better now I can watch movies with. iso mkv etc ... present on my external hard drive the thing that I can not play blue ray BDMV are on the hard disk and I understand I have the folder of the movie with two folders BDMV and certified as I play them