Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 (/showthread.php?tid=117079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: - frank75 - 2012-05-12

(2012-02-09, 20:26)Martijn Wrote:
PatK Wrote:Just installed and noted that the gold covers which indicated a stack of 'sets' have lost their multi-disk icons in movie mode (they are still visible in the menu item 'sets') and I'm wonder what changes have been made... I note a new setting 'group movies into sets' and although I don't see any obvious changes to my set-up.. it begs the question; 'what did they do?'

Movies set are standard scraped in themoviedb. This option completely enables/disables movie sets in XBMC. If diabled it flattens the movie sets in single movies. Movie sets now work again in smartplaylists.

no idea about the covers....

Really like this function Smile.
But i use imdb scraper and when I enable movie sets, Back to the future - I don't show up in The back to the future collection.
Is this because I use imdb? Never tried themoviedb, but will do.

My main question: What decides which movies are moved into collections?
I get Iron man, Iron man 2, The Hulk and The Avengers are in The Avengers collection. And Apocalypse Now and Apocalypse Now Redux in Apocalypse now Full Disclosure. Very nice Smile
But if I don't wan't Apocalypse now in sets, but still have The Avenger set. What do i have to do?

Thx for this skinn Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - PatK - 2012-05-12

At this point it looks like the IMDB is also taking on the 'sets' tag... just checked with a recent addition... (it was set for a IMDB scrape) and the .nfo contained the <id>tt0285823</id> and was tagged as a set <set>Mexico Collection</set> so it seems both scrapers now support sets... Note: the word 'Collection' added, so in the case of my James Bond, it's the 'James Bond Collection'..... I find myself with two sets now... to fix this, I just rescrape and the movie goes one collection to the other within XBMC... kinda neat. So at this moment... the scraper database decides what are boxed sets etc.. fine by me.

You can still make 'custom sets' of anything... and it looks like it's possible to have a movie in more than one set... e.g James Bond, Sean Connery ..kinda nice but jhsrennie suggests that support for this feature is not guaranteed and look to manipulating your collection with smart playlists with more capability in that area in the future.

Also this means that stuff you don't want in sets, and is... or a different order of sets, you'll have to edit the .nfo manually... (save as single files, extract the .nfo delete the reference or change the <set> tag, ) then rescrape locally to intoduce your newly modified .nfo to the library.

Yes the skin is quite good Smile

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - coolbastard - 2012-05-17

Hi there!
I'm using T! with Eden 11.0 and I'd like to create in the home menu a collection similar to "movies" so I can put my ISO's DVD Shows there. I'm scanning them with themoviedb and I don't want them to be placed in "movies" options.
How can I do that?
There's a skin option where I can create a custom option like "movies" with submenus but I don't know how I set the content.

tks

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - bobrap - 2012-05-17

Was wondering if the watch list script is supposed to work with nightly builds? I keep getting a script failed message when I install a nightly. Thanks

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-05-17

(2012-05-17, 21:47)bobrap Wrote: Was wondering if the watch list script is supposed to work with nightly builds? I keep getting a script failed message when I install a nightly. Thanks

nope, like several other addons, it's currently broken due to an issue in xbmc.

Re: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - Martijn - 2012-05-18

They should put up a large warning sign whenever you start a nightly version.....

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - bobrap - 2012-05-18

(2012-05-17, 22:02)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-17, 21:47)bobrap Wrote: Was wondering if the watch list script is supposed to work with nightly builds? I keep getting a script failed message when I install a nightly. Thanks

nope, like several other addons, it's currently broken due to an issue in xbmc.

Ok, thanks.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - coolbastard - 2012-05-22

(2012-05-17, 21:36)coolbastard Wrote: Hi there!
I'm using T! with Eden 11.0 and I'd like to create in the home menu a collection similar to "movies" so I can put my ISO's DVD Shows there. I'm scanning them with themoviedb and I don't want them to be placed in "movies" options.
How can I do that?
There's a skin option where I can create a custom option like "movies" with submenus but I don't know how I set the content.

tks

That is not the right thread? Any help?

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-05-22

(2012-05-22, 17:22)coolbastard Wrote:
How can I do that?

tks

basically you'd need to create two smartplaylists, one including only your dvd iso's and one excluding them.

next step would be to add both to favourites, so you can map them to a menu button.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - coolbastard - 2012-05-23

(2012-05-22, 17:32)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 17:22)coolbastard Wrote:
How can I do that?

tks

basically you'd need to create two smartplaylists, one including only your dvd iso's and one excluding them.

next step would be to add both to favourites, so you can map them to a menu button.

Thanks for the answer! I'll try to do that! But I'm facing a problem. When I add a folder (like Anime for example) to favourities and I go to a menu I created and select the favorite I just created, it doesn't work. When I select the menu I created, it shows a empty playlist screen.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-05-23

(2012-05-23, 02:02)coolbastard Wrote: Thanks for the answer! I'll try to do that! But I'm facing a problem. When I add a folder (like Anime for example) to favourities and I go to a menu I created and select the favorite I just created, it doesn't work. When I select the menu I created, it shows a empty playlist screen.

i'm aware, it's an issue in the skin.
will be fixed in the next release.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - modex - 2012-05-23

I love the Skin, totally awesome, keeps me occupied for ages :-) . I have a question. I am using advanced Launcher to display my comics, and am using the fanart view so that as I list the comics a small thumbnail of the cover is displayed in the bottom left of the screen. All works perfectly, however, I would like to increase the size of the thumbnail to get a larger view of the cover. Can you advise where in Skins the XML I would need to make the changes so that it displays a larger thumbnail. I have searched high and low for ages and am either just daft or completely missing it. Any help or pointers would be so very much appreciated.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-05-24

(2012-05-23, 12:02)modex Wrote: I love the Skin, totally awesome, keeps me occupied for ages :-) . I have a question. I am using advanced Launcher to display my comics, and am using the fanart view so that as I list the comics a small thumbnail of the cover is displayed in the bottom left of the screen. All works perfectly, however, I would like to increase the size of the thumbnail to get a larger view of the cover. Can you advise where in Skins the XML I would need to make the changes so that it displays a larger thumbnail. I have searched high and low for ages and am either just daft or completely missing it. Any help or pointers would be so very much appreciated.

check ou View-Fanart.xml

almost at the end of the file, you'll find the $INFO[ListItem.Icon] image control you're looking for.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - teemac - 2012-05-25

I have just changed over to the new LinuxMint 13 64bit using the default Cinnamon Desktop (Gnome3 mod I think ??). I am using Eden 11.0 with the standard T! 4.05 from the addon repos.

When I play a TVShow in T! the season and episode display on the popup player bar has extra symbols in it.

- eg: Season:1 ampersand hash 32semicolon ampersand hash 32semicolon ampersand hash 32semicolon Episode:4
(had to use the words because the forum wouldn't let me display the symbols)

This information displays incorrectly in all TVShows. In the default XBMC skin Confluence it displays correctly.

Previous to the change over to LinuxMint 13, I had been using LinuxMint9 successfully with no problems.

Is this a skin problem or something in 'LM13x64 Cinnamon' not reading the .nfo file correctly ? The same .nfo file when transferred back to the old LinuxMint9 system displays correctly with the same versions of XBMC and T!

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-25, 08:22)teemac Wrote: I have just changed over to the new LinuxMint 13 64bit using the default Cinnamon Desktop (Gnome3 mod I think ??). I am using Eden 11.0 with the standard T! 4.05 from the addon repos.

When I play a TVShow in T! the season and episode display on the popup player bar has extra symbols in it.

- eg: Season:1 ampersand hash 32semicolon ampersand hash 32semicolon ampersand hash 32semicolon Episode:4
(had to use the words because the forum wouldn't let me display the symbols)

This information displays incorrectly in all TVShows. In the default XBMC skin Confluence it displays correctly.

Previous to the change over to LinuxMint 13, I had been using LinuxMint9 successfully with no problems.

Is this a skin problem or something in 'LM13x64 Cinnamon' not reading the .nfo file correctly ? The same .nfo file when transferred back to the old LinuxMint9 system displays correctly with the same versions of XBMC and T!

that's a bug in nightly builds, not eden afaik.
it just happens to be fixed last night:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/28a83423d390dab8ab93faca8bfb051c97881686