Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 (/showthread.php?tid=117079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - teemac - 2012-05-25

Thanks Ronie for the very quick reply and excellent support you give your skin. I wasn't sure what was wrong - thought I was going crazier than usual.

So if I understand correctly, the problem was in the XBMC main program that I installed yesterday and not the skin and should be fixed with a file fix coming from the XBMC repos soon.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-25, 12:17)teemac Wrote: Thanks Ronie for the very quick reply and excellent support you give your skin. I wasn't sure what was wrong - thought I was going crazier than usual.

So if I understand correctly, the problem was in the XBMC main program that I installed yesterday and not the skin and should be fixed with a file fix coming from the XBMC repos soon.

yup :-)

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - eoghan - 2012-06-26

Would it, or is it possible to scroll through your whole movie collection from the main menu ,in the NEW section in the corner.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-06-26

(2012-06-26, 20:24)eoghan Wrote: Would it, or is it possible to scroll through your whole movie collection from the main menu ,in the NEW section in the corner.

the number of items in the new section is hardcoded in the skin (currently limited to 10).
you can increase the number of items by modding the skin.

if it's possible (or sane) to show your entire collection....probably not.
it will require a lot of extra code (depending on how many movies you want to list)
and it would slow down the skin.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - eoghan - 2012-06-27

thanks ronie.good to know.Still learning.didnt know it would slow it down.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - stigdu - 2012-06-30

Hi Ronie,

Just wanted to add my gratitude and appreciation for the work you do - I'm still quite new to XBMC, and Transparency is my favourite skin of the 8 or 9 I've tried.

I just had a couple of (hopefully easy to answer) questions:

1. Is there a way I can see how many movies in total I have? I was using another skin for a while (Neon, I think) and it listed no. of movies total; no. of movies watched; no. of movies unwatched in a small sidebar just above the main menu.

2. I have a song called 'September' by 'Earth, Wind and Fire' on my hard drive. When I go into the Music section, and list by artists, they are listed twice, as 'Earth, Wind & Fire' and 'Earth, Wind and Fire.' I'd like to remove one of these from the display but bringing up the context menu doesn't give me a 'delete from library' option like it does in the Movies section.... Any advice on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Once again, keep up the great work! Smile

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-07-01

(2012-06-30, 17:41)stigdu Wrote: 1. Is there a way I can see how many movies in total I have? I was using another skin for a while (Neon, I think) and it listed no. of movies total; no. of movies watched; no. of movies unwatched in a small sidebar just above the main menu.
if you enable any of the recently-added / random-items or recommended-items widgets,
the total number of movies will be shown on the home screen.
(2012-06-30, 17:41)stigdu Wrote: 2. I have a song called 'September' by 'Earth, Wind and Fire' on my hard drive. When I go into the Music section, and list by artists, they are listed twice, as 'Earth, Wind & Fire' and 'Earth, Wind and Fire.' I'd like to remove one of these from the display but bringing up the context menu doesn't give me a 'delete from library' option like it does in the Movies section.... Any advice on how to fix this would be much appreciated.
try: settings > music > library > clean library

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - stigdu - 2012-07-01

Thanks for the tips! Your first one worked brilliantly, but I'm still left with the band listed twice with slightly different names in the music section. It's not a big issue. Smile

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-07-01

(2012-07-01, 14:43)stigdu Wrote: Thanks for the tips! Your first one worked brilliantly, but I'm still left with the band listed twice with slightly different names in the music section. It's not a big issue. Smile

ok, then you'll have to check the id3 tags of those songs.
that's where xbmc gets the artist name from.

most like some songs have 'Earth, Wind & Fire' in the artist tag field while others have 'Earth, Wind and Fire'.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - stigdu - 2012-07-03

You, sir, are a genius, thank you.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - denywinarto - 2012-07-03

Nevermind, fixed it with ver 4.07, thanks for the fix Smile
Now i face separate recent items problem...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448&pid=1139683#pid1139683
If i solve this i won't trouble you guys again

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - anda - 2012-07-09

Must I say great skin Smile one thing, I dont have a program button why ?? need one and how do I do to fix that ?

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - ronie - 2012-07-09

(2012-07-09, 19:41)anda Wrote: Must I say great skin Smile one thing, I dont have a program button why ?? need one and how do I do to fix that ?

it's labelled 'Add-ons' these days.
it can be enabled in skin settings > menu

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - anda - 2012-07-16

if a movie have to language and xbmc chose one. How can I chose the uder language. Cant see were a change that. please help me.

RE: Transparency! v4.0.5 for xbmc eden 11.0 - jpf55 - 2012-07-16

(2012-07-16, 21:18)anda Wrote: if a movie have to language and xbmc chose one. How can I chose the uder language. Cant see were a change that. please help me.

First call the OSD(on screen display) with the M key, press enter to Pause, use the right arrow to the speaker icon, press Enter.
Now use the down arrow and select Audio stream, In the picture above, there is no other language so it shows Stereo (1/1) if there was 2 other languages, it would show (1/3).
If your other language is Subtitle, Enable Subtitles and select the Subtitle language.
Press ESC twice to return to the movie