Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 (/showthread.php?tid=117079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

- ronie - 2012-01-20

neno1978 Wrote:No work Ronie in "albums" ;

Music/Maroon5/ It won't be soon before longe/(music files)
cdart

What's wrong?

and there isn´t any truck for disc.png in tvshows? Big Grin

i forgot to mention, you also need:
Skin Settings > General > Music folder path
and select the Music/ folder there

- neno1978 - 2012-01-20

ronie Wrote:i forgot to mention, you also need:
Skin Settings > General > Music folder path
and select the Music/ folder there

yes, i do it and no work...Oo

- steve1977 - 2012-01-21

No idea, what I am doing wrong, but I am somewhat confused with pre-Eden and T!. Understand that the library function and file mode have been merged, but am somewhat unclear what this means.

Very concrete, I am facing the 2 challenges:

1) If I go to "movies", I see all my movies and can play them. However, I am missing the (...) to go a directory up to select only a specific year, etc. Instead I now have a sub-menu in the start-menu underneath the "movies-tab", which allows me to use this functionality. Appears much more complex than before and I am sure that this is not how it is supposed to work?

2) For music videos, I cannot even find the "old" library mode at all. I cannot get an artist view if I click "musicvideos" from the start menu.

Any thoughts what I am doing wrong?

- ronie - 2012-01-21

steve1977 Wrote:Any thoughts what I am doing wrong?

it's been changed in xbmc, so not related to T!

if you enter the videolibrary at 'root' level, the '..' entries will be there
and you'll be able to navigate around.
(use the 'Movies - Library' submenu on home for this)

but if you enter any of the videolibrary sections directly (whether it be movies, episodes, whatever) you can't navigate up anymore.

- ronie - 2012-01-21

neno1978 Wrote:yes, i do it and no work...Oo

post a Debug Log (hopefully something usefull will show this time) and i'l have a look :-)

- steve1977 - 2012-01-21

ronie Wrote:it's been changed in xbmc, so not related to T!

if you enter the videolibrary at 'root' level, the '..' entries will be there
and you'll be able to navigate around.
(use the 'Movies - Library' submenu on home for this)

but if you enter any of the videolibrary sections directly (whether it be movies, episodes, whatever) you can't navigate up anymore.

Does this only sound to me that it does not make sense?

If I enter "musicvideos" and want to go to artist view, I now need to go to movies and sub-menu library, then go all the way to root and then click my way through to reach music videos?

So, it takes probably something like 10 clicks to get an artist view of musicvideos and it is not at all reachable anymore from clicking "musicvideos" from the main menu?

- ronie - 2012-01-21

steve1977 Wrote:Does this only sound to me that it does not make sense?

If I enter "musicvideos" and want to go to artist view, I now need to go to movies and sub-menu library, then go all the way to root and then click my way through to reach music videos?

So, it takes probably something like 10 clicks to get an artist view of musicvideos and it is not at all reachable anymore from clicking "musicvideos" from the main menu?

don't shoot the messenger :-)

in T! there's a 'MusicVideos - Artists' submenu button on home as well.

- steve1977 - 2012-01-21

ronie Wrote:don't shoot the messenger :-)

No worries and thanks again for your quick replies. ;-) Any idea what is the intuition /rationale behind it or is it a bug? Understand that nobody uses musicvideos anyways, but this also seriously impacts the functionabiloity. Wouldn't people want to simple tv shows be genre? My wife woudl never get why she needs to go in a sub-menu of movies and make ten clicks to filter tv-shows by genre?

ronie Wrote:in T! there's a 'MusicVideos - Artists' submenu button on home as well.

Got it, appears I am not the only one who sees the need for it. Also, I could fix it through bookmarks / favorites, but cannot link it to the main menu directly... At least not without killing "recently added movies" function, etc.

- ronie - 2012-01-21

steve1977 Wrote:Any idea what is the intuition /rationale behind it or is it a bug?
nope, it's not a bug.
i can't remember the exact reason for the change though.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/7149274039a0dddb01b204d011dffe6ef3b591cb

steve1977 Wrote:Understand that nobody uses musicvideos anyways, but this also seriously impacts the functionabiloity. Wouldn't people want to simple tv shows be genre? My wife woudl never get why she needs to go in a sub-menu of movies and make ten clicks to filter tv-shows by genre?.

she can use 'Tv Shows - Genres' on the home menu to reduce the number of clicks ;-)

- neno1978 - 2012-01-21

ronie Wrote:post a Debug Log (hopefully something usefull will show this time) and i'l have a look :-)

Well , it is work now, i clean the library and make it again and now work Wink

One more question ...don`t kill me Wink

where i must see the clearart? becouse i can´t see any clearart.

I have my clearart with the logos in the tvshow folders and only see logos...thanksBig Grin

- ronie - 2012-01-21

neno1978 Wrote:where i must see the clearart?

it'll will show up on the Video OSD when you're playing an episode.

- neno1978 - 2012-01-22

ronie Wrote:it'll will show up on the Video OSD when you're playing an episode.
no , no show...

- ronie - 2012-01-22

neno1978 Wrote:no , no show...

Debug Log :-)

- neno1978 - 2012-01-22

ronie Wrote:Debug Log :-)

i will put it soon, wait, now I am of mourning for the illicit closing of megaupload
Now.. i can´t...i can´t...NoAngry

- ronie - 2012-01-22

neno1978 Wrote:i will put it soon, wait, now I am of mourning for the illicit closing of megaupload
Now.. i can´t...i can´t...NoAngry

use pastebin for logs please