Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Transparency! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 (/showthread.php?tid=117079)
- neno1978 - 2012-01-20 01:06
ronie Wrote:in music, you need cdart.png
Ok, i Know but i would like it can see in "albums" and only i can see in "songs"...
Sorry - neno1978 - 2012-01-20 01:11
I am weighed because I go a lot of time searching, and trying, a skin that works and is nice with atv2, and your skin, beside being the one that mas I have liked, it works perfectly with my apple .... it of disc.png is impressive!!!!!!!!!!
- ronie - 2012-01-20 01:12
neno1978 Wrote:Ok, i Know but i would like it can see in "albums" and only i can see in "songs"...
do you have your music folders like this:
- neno1978 - 2012-01-20 01:17
ronie Wrote:do you have your music folders like this:
Ok, i try this!!
- neno1978 - 2012-01-20 12:24
No work Ronie in "albums" ;
Music/Maroon5/ It won't be soon before longe/(music files)
and there isn´t any truck for disc.png in tvshows?
- ronie - 2012-01-20 13:23
neno1978 Wrote:No work Ronie in "albums" ;
i forgot to mention, you also need:
Skin Settings > General > Music folder path
and select the Music/ folder there
- neno1978 - 2012-01-20 13:43
ronie Wrote:i forgot to mention, you also need:
yes, i do it and no work...
- steve1977 - 2012-01-21 07:51
No idea, what I am doing wrong, but I am somewhat confused with pre-Eden and T!. Understand that the library function and file mode have been merged, but am somewhat unclear what this means.
Very concrete, I am facing the 2 challenges:
1) If I go to "movies", I see all my movies and can play them. However, I am missing the (...) to go a directory up to select only a specific year, etc. Instead I now have a sub-menu in the start-menu underneath the "movies-tab", which allows me to use this functionality. Appears much more complex than before and I am sure that this is not how it is supposed to work?
2) For music videos, I cannot even find the "old" library mode at all. I cannot get an artist view if I click "musicvideos" from the start menu.
Any thoughts what I am doing wrong?
- ronie - 2012-01-21 15:14
steve1977 Wrote:Any thoughts what I am doing wrong?
it's been changed in xbmc, so not related to T!
if you enter the videolibrary at 'root' level, the '..' entries will be there
and you'll be able to navigate around.
(use the 'Movies - Library' submenu on home for this)
but if you enter any of the videolibrary sections directly (whether it be movies, episodes, whatever) you can't navigate up anymore.
- ronie - 2012-01-21 15:15
neno1978 Wrote:yes, i do it and no work...
post a debug log (hopefully something usefull will show this time) and i'l have a look :-)