Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-12-12

when i press the record button in YATSE nothing happened, only when i press the record button in XBMC it start recording

using frodo beta 3

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-12

Hum ok will try to do more tests before release Smile

AW: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - cirkator - 2012-12-12

Hi Tolriq!

Can you please change, that it's showing the starting letters of the movies when I am slowly browsing through my library.

It's helpful when I am fastbrowsing, but it makes it hard to read when slowly browsing. Same with episodes in TV Shows.

Love your app since the redesign. Since then my go-to remoteapp

Re: RE: AW: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - lockdown571 - 2012-12-13

(2012-12-12, 23:32)cirkator Wrote: Hi Tolriq!

Can you please change, that it's showing the starting letters of the movies when I am slowly browsing through my library.

It's helpful when I am fastbrowsing, but it makes it hard to read when slowly browsing. Same with episodes in TV Shows.

Love your app since the redesign. Since then my go-to remoteapp

I noticed this too. It would be great if possible to only show the letter while scrolling quickly.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-13

Next version have option to disable the letter.

Scrolling fast is so user appreciated value that I doubt I'll add more granularity to this option.

AW: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - cirkator - 2012-12-13

I don't really understand your last sentence. Sorry!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-13

I wont add more than full disable the letter Smile

AW: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - cirkator - 2012-12-13

Thanks. I thought that's what you meant, but wasn't quite sure.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-14

New version uploaded Smile

2.9.3:
* Support for PVR (Frodo only)
* Toggle Movie / Tv episode watched status
* New option to disable index showing during scrolling
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-12-15

record button working now, thanks

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-15

(2012-12-14, 21:17)Tolriq Wrote: New version uploaded Smile

2.9.3:
* Support for PVR (Frodo only)
* Toggle Movie / Tv episode watched status
* New option to disable index showing during scrolling
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

For next version I'll try to play with the gesture more that is quite asked.

What are the needed functions for this part ?

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - brotbuexe - 2012-12-15

Nice app.

Two feature requests.

Option to autojump to the now playing window when something is played at xbmc.

Share function with customization (create a string with variables) to be able to share (to twitter or anything else) what is currently playing.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jimbo2008 - 2012-12-15

Great job, The only feature i would like to see added is a party mode button. It works well in the iphone version but for some reason it hasnt been done on android

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-15

@brotbuexe : Share is already on feature request : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/issues/94 if you want more add comments there please.

For the auto jump it has already be asked will try to a correct way to handle this without generating more problems than solving Smile

@jimbo2008 : First Yatse have nothing to do with the official remote and the work from JoeTheFox so it's normal things are not the same Smile

But party mode is present and working just check : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/UsingYatse#Using-the-Remote
For how to use Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-12-15

Tolriq, would be nice if the controls on the lock screen included a stop as well as pause.