Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jimbo2008 - 2012-12-20

Tolriq: Congrats on the high rating! How did the Play/Queue handling change? Theres no option to "Q" an item when long pressed.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-21

The change is for directory item in file mode.

But there's tons of place where you can queue items with long press it's the icon that look like a square with a + inside and square behind in a little 3D effect.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - pigeldi - 2012-12-21

I have copied music genre pictures on my device as described in your wiki and refreshed my library, still not a single one shows up. Any idea what needs to be done to make Yatse pick up those pictures?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-21

Well since I still don't have clairvoyance I can only answer the same thing as usual Smile

Triple check you have followed the Wiki or provide logs http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-20, 08:59)Tolriq Wrote: I'd like to say a big thanks to everybody who have downloaded and rated Yatse Smile

Yatse just passed 4.9 rating, making it one of the very very few 4.9+ app in the Play Store.

It's well deserved! The app is amazing!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-12-21

Tolriq, it would be nice if the Movie and TV Show buttons actually took you to Movies and TV shows instead of Videos\Movies or Videos\TV Shows.

I'm not sure this means anything Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-12-21

Obviously you have a Movie and TV show main menu option in XBMC but the Movie and TV show buttons in the app do not take you to them.

The main buttons in xbmc does bring you to your last position.

The api dont allow that so obvsiouly as stated a lot in this thread this is not possible Smile

Sorry I haven't read the entire thread so didn't realise it was already mentioned.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - johnsills1 - 2012-12-21

When I am on the "Remote" page, if I click on the Movie, TV Show, or Music Buttons, Yatse takes me to the "root" folder:
for example, Movies:
Title
Genre
Year, etc
I would like to be able to set a default for each of these buttons. If I click on the Movie button, I want it to go straight to the Title view on my XBMC display. It would cut down on the amount of time it takes to get where I want to go. I, for one, always browse my movies by Title.
Music, for another example, is definitely something I'm concerned about. Instead of having to cick on Files/Playlists in the Slider Menu, I want to be able to click on Music in the remote page and have it go straight to my Playlist page.
TV Shows: I would like to have the ability to go straight to Title just like Movie

I think that is what he was trying to say. So this is not possible.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jimbo2008 - 2012-12-21

Tolriq: Sorry to keep annoying you with this queue thing but the button you described will add the song to the bottom of my playlist. The Q button on the keyboard has a different affect, it will add the song to the queue in the top of the list and play it after the current song ends. Its the only thing keeping me from only using the app to control xbmc. Its easier to hit Q on the keyboard then to add the song to yatse then go and drag it to the top of the queue. Thanks

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-22

I never said that the queue button does queue next Smile

And as I've already said I'll see to add this feature request

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-16, 00:00)emveepee Wrote: One of the things that I can't find is a feature I really miss from the XBMC "official" remote. I play a lot of Internet radio and the "Now Playing" doesn't show the Now Playing information from the Shoutcast data that is one the screen, it just show the generic URL. Am I missing something in the confg? If not can this be added as a feature?

Thanks,

Martin

(2012-12-16, 01:32)Tolriq Wrote: @emveepee : This is a limitation in Xbmc Sad There was bug report on this but for the moment not sure everything is sorted out. Some information that where available via HTTP Api are not filled for JSON one Sad You'll surely have the same problem with the official when switched to JSON.
Same here when playing radio station with the Radio addon from sphere, e.g. playing the german station 'hr3'. The widget shows in this case only '1641' instead of the station name under Eden and Frodo. Is there please a possibility to change this? What could I do for it?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-22

Well my english is not good enough to make a new answer Smile

I can't do anything about what XBMC send back to me.