Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-27

Well as most of the apps Smile

Code:
[{"id":2,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.GetProperties","params":{"playerid":0,"properties":["audiostreams","canseek","currentaudiostream","currentsubtitle","partymode","playlistid","position","repeat","shuffled","speed","subtitleenabled","subtitles","time","totaltime","type"]}},{"id":3,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.GetItem","params":{"playerid":0,"properties":["album","albumartist","artist","director","episode","fanart","file","genre","plot","rating","season","showtitle","studio","imdbnumber","tagline","thumbnail","title","track","writer","year"]}}]

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - sphere - 2012-12-27

I get the correct metadata for bj1234's example (Using Radio Add-on, Station "HR3") using your request.

Station title is in Player.GetItem['result']['item']['label'] and Player.GetItem['result']['item']['title'].

I have no android device and can't test it with your App but I see no reason why it should not work to show the metadata Wink

regards,
sphere

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-27

Well I'll try with your addon but if Yatse shows 1641 it does not invent it Smile

It display the title and if empty failback to label Smile

Perhaps a problem with older version of your plugin. Can I install it via official repo ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - sphere - 2012-12-27

(2012-12-27, 16:54)Tolriq Wrote: Perhaps a problem with older version of your plugin. Can I install it via official repo ?

Yes, you can use the repo version. I know that your App does not invent anything, just want to help to find an issue Wink

And thanks for that Smile

But there's the same kind of problems with Spotimc too and a few ones Sad

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - zbuzanic - 2012-12-27

If I start some program on live tv, there is no any kind of status in program list, is it possible to add some notification? also it's kinda messy/slow to get back to remote when I'm adding file by file to queue.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Nu7s - 2012-12-27

This is a great app. Works great with my Raspberry PI.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-28

(2012-12-27, 16:58)sphere Wrote:
(2012-12-27, 16:54)Tolriq Wrote: Perhaps a problem with older version of your plugin. Can I install it via official repo ?

Yes, you can use the repo version. I know that your App does not invent anything, just want to help to find an issue Wink

Well this radio does work ok with Yatse and your plugin on Frodo I get the correct answer :
Code:
[{"id":2,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"audiostreams":[],"canseek":true,"currentaudiostream":{"bitrate":0,"channels":2,"codec":"mp3"},"currentsubtitle":null,"partymode":false,"playlistid":0,"position":620,"repeat":"off","shuffled":false,"speed":1,"subtitleenabled":false,"subtitles":[],"time":{"hours":0,"milliseconds":289,"minutes":0,"seconds":27},"totaltime":{"hours":0,"milliseconds":0,"minutes":0,"seconds":0},"type":"audio"}},{"id":3,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"item":{"album":"","albumartist":[],"artist":[],"fanart":"","file":"http://gffstream.ic.llnwd.net/stream/gffstream_mp3_w69a","genre":["Mainstream, Pop"],"label":"hr3","rating":0,"thumbnail":"image://http%3a%2f%2frad.io%2fimages%2fbroadcasts%2f1641_1.jpeg/","title":"hr3","track":0,"type":"unknown","year":0}}}]

During stream Xbmc interface does show the Artist / Song of the current song when starting the addon but then does no more update.
Edit : It does update but 30 sec after perhaps due to buffering Smile

Is there a way to get those value from JSON ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - k_zeon - 2012-12-29

Sorry to jump on this thread. Dont know where else to go.
Have registered at Yatse website but keeps telling me my
username and password are wrong.

I think i have found a bug and wanted to let the auther of this amazing app
know.

I have Rasberry Pi running Openelec Frodo and have scraped the movie
library. All works well.
I then add my ATV2 running eden and tell it to use Openelec as the
shared database
Now when i have the remote set to use the ATV2 and bring up the
movie list and then select a movie , i go to play and it plays the wrong movie.

The setup on the RPi and ATV2 are Identical and use same sources etc.

Again , sorry to hijack post

Is there any way to add the movie path to the Info screen so that i
can see if it is wrong path.!!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-29

Due to bots you need to activate your account before login check your mails. (I've just activated yours)

This option is only when you use a shared database (Mysql) not for shared sources Smile
If you don't have shared mysql then each of your Xbmc use it's own database that will have different ID so it's normal not the correct item starts Smile

I won't add full path sync to avoid too big database cache on phone but you have the filepath in nowplaying screen.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - k_zeon - 2012-12-29

(2012-12-29, 13:57)Tolriq Wrote: Due to bots you need to activate your account before login check your mails. (I've just activated yours)

This option is only when you use a shared database (Mysql) not for shared sources Smile
If you don't have shared mysql then each of your Xbmc use it's own database that will have different ID so it's normal not the correct item starts Smile

I won't add full path sync to avoid too big database cache on phone but you have the filepath in nowplaying screen.

Oh I see. OK thanks for the info.
When i tried to get the Movie info from ATV2 runnin Eden , i cannot get the info.
any ideas..

Also shall i start a new thread.?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-29

Just follow http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug for debug info Smile

And since you had also posted on official site just continue there, no need to open threads here.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2012-12-30

(2012-12-09, 23:29)robl45 Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 03:14)ynksbsbll2 Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 02:40)robl45 Wrote: if anyone is still having problems with xbmc starter like I was, I have found out that apparently it will only start during the delay time which makes no sense to me, but when I set it to 600 second delay, it finally starts my xbmc now when I boot the computer. I have now set it to 6000 seconds so hopefully I will always be able to start xbmc before the delay runs out.

I'll have to give that a try. It works flawlessly waking up my computer, but I've noticed if I close XBMC (but the computer stays on) I'm unable to restart XBMC with it.

Edit: Just set it to 60000 seconds and XBMC now opens flawlessly. Thanks man!

yes, I am going 60000 seconds now too. I had to close xbmc after first movie last night and luckily it was less than the 6000 seconds so I started xbmc again with the remote and it worked.
(2012-12-09, 10:36)Tolriq Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 03:14)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: I'll have to give that a try. It works flawlessly waking up my computer, but I've noticed if I close XBMC (but the computer stays on) I'm unable to restart XBMC with it.

Edit: Just set it to 60000 seconds and XBMC now opens flawlessly. Thanks man!

Putting such a high value is a non sense Smile Just put 0 to disable the auto rebind thing and you'll get the same result even after 60000 seconds.

I had 0 and it never worked, I just set it back to zero and it worked this time, but don't know what will happen when I reboot the computer. I will give it a shot and see. nice to not have to switch between two remotes now.

well it didn't work again at 0, but seems to crash when I set it to large delays which is the only way I can get it to work. wish this could be fixed.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-12-30

(2012-12-30, 02:43)robl45 Wrote: well it didn't work again at 0, but seems to crash when I set it to large delays which is the only way I can get it to work. wish this could be fixed.

Did you make sure to download the most recent release of XBMC Starter? I've had that running and set at 0 for quite some time now and haven't had any issues.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2012-12-30

(2012-12-30, 03:55)ynksbsbll2 Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 02:43)robl45 Wrote: well it didn't work again at 0, but seems to crash when I set it to large delays which is the only way I can get it to work. wish this could be fixed.

Did you make sure to download the most recent release of XBMC Starter? I've had that running and set at 0 for quite some time now and haven't had any issues.

yes, latest one, unless there has been a newer one in the past month.