Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-04

@emagin : please cancel the wizard then follow http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug to activate debug mode then restart the wizard and upload the logs Smile
Perhaps you are not using at least Eden ?

@Thirtybird : I think you tried all things known Sad Does it work with the google music app or other apps ? But this really seems a problem with your rom Sad
About the only sync in wifi I don't see the point, what is needed when you upgrade from Eden to Frodo is to edit the remote for it to detect the change of Xbmc version, so going uncheck the option have made the trick Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-03, 21:45)Tolriq Wrote: Small question for next version Smile

To simplify a little the remote part and add gesture I'll remove the keyboard button but since it's in the slide menu I don't think this is big impact.

Anyone have a reason to keep it I may have forgotten ?

Not an issue, at least not for me, looking forward to gestures!

Pointed out Yatsee to a friend yesterday as well, he loved it!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Dexter1759 - 2013-01-04

Hi Tolriq,

Thanks for your replies, I've tested out Frodo RC3 on my laptop and it synced the library super fast. Superb app! I shall certainly be donation, even though, IMO, I don't think the app needs additional skins, it's lovely as it is.

In terms of functionality, I have one suggestion. Could the power button be set up to send a WOL packet, (from the remote or any widgets that may have a power button), if it "knows" it's not connected to the selected host? Or even just have an option to auto send a WOL packet when YATSE is launched/used in anyway?

Once again, thanks for creating such an awesome app, I wish you all the luck with further development.

Dexter1759

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-01-04

What happend to tv show banners. They are so small. Used to be large.
I have a tablet and there are 3 banners per line. Used to be 2 (landscape)
Thanks

Update: its ok now. had to change an option. Maybe when update the app, this setting is enable by default

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-01-04

I think I found a "bug"
I have 61 movies. Some of them a part of collections. I have 7 collections.

Yatse its counting the 7 collections as movies and its showing at the side menu 68 movies / 7 collections.
the correct at my opinion is 61 movies / 7 collections.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-04

@Dexter1759 : Clicking the power button or the media center name is quite the same :p And you can add wol button to widgets Smile
I'll see if I can add something when I play with the auto select Xbmc based on Wifi AP.

@fernandovg : When you update there's a big popup with the changes and for this one there's even a big text in red Smile Hard to do more Sad

Yatse can't count sets as movies, values are simple count on 1 table Smile If your phone is rooted I'll need your yatse.db from /data/data/org.leetzone....../databases

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-01-04

Its not rooted. Its a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I counted manually the movies:
Landscape mode: 5 columNs x 12 full lines + 1 movie = 61 movies

but its showing 68 movies. I can send you a print screen of my TRAKT.TV library If you want, Its showing 61 movies too.
Also a printscreen of the Yatse app.
Thanks

Well then send me your MyVideosXX.db from Xbmc Smile

Sent you by email.

Yep and I just checked your database and guess what ? Smile

You have 66 movies and 8 sets and Yatse shows 66 movies and 8 sets Smile

PS : 5 columns x 13 full lines + 1 movie = 66 movies

I guess this is 20 min not passed at coding new functions for other users Smile

Check this please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2v4m5sa0i0y93j/2013-01-04%2016.28.06.png

Ok so I suppose you have wanted to make me loose my time Smile

I join :
- The content of your database showing 66 movies Smile
- The result of the sync of YOUR database from Eden RC2 on Yatse.

And strangely for example the movie Hansel & Gretel is not in the database you send me ....

Sorry about that.

No problem I'm quite patient about support and users usually thanks me for that but as every one I have limits Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - gman3042 - 2013-01-05

absolutely love this app with S3... everything seems to work perfectly.. however.. i have all the options checked.. but it isn't changing my wallpaper to the current fanart... its just a black screen... all of the other images show up.. even the picture ABOVE the lock screen controls works,.. but not the background... just black.. any ideas?