Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-08

It's swipe longpress :p I suppose for what you call swipe button repeat rate Smile

Will see about the dynamic repeat rate but not an easy one to find correct values for every phones and dpi and size and all the things I hate about Android :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-01-09

new update working great

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-09

Glad you like :p Seems most of the beta testers are still sleeping after end of year party :p

BTW should be released this week end with another cool feature if I find enough time Smile

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2013-01-09

@Tolriq

Been testing a little, the gestures take a little bit of practice to get used to, I find myself going back to the normal direction keys for some operations, but it's all good.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-09

What part is not easy ?

Quick swipe should act as arrow keys.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - m-o-r-g - 2013-01-09

Well, I was trying the features out primarily, and fwd fasting, stopping and rewinding etc, and it may be more a frodo thing as opposed to yatse, but the transition was a hit and miss. . . Like I say it's just a learning curve thing.

I was seeing what other jestures do, like moving my finger in an arc fwd and backwards stuff like that

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-01-10

I'll never going back to the arrows, most annoying thing in any touch screen remote is to lock at the screen before pressing a button, but now with the gestures is faster than a keyboard ( at least for me )

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2013-01-10

Tolriq, you are amazing, the dynamically increasing repeat feature works just as well as I had hoped! Thanks very much!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-10

(2013-01-10, 08:26)skabyss Wrote: Tolriq, you are amazing, the dynamically increasing repeat feature works just as well as I had hoped! Thanks very much!

Indeed, it works great! And I'm never going back to arrow keys as well, gestures is the shit Tongue

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-01-10

Can I suggest a feature?
I field where you PASTE a text and it can be send to XBMC text field?
thks

Also a special command/button "Printscreen"

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - SamHill - 2013-01-10

I have had no problems yet with the latest build, and the swiping is working great on Eden and the Frodo RC3 build.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2013-01-11

Been testing out the latest beta. And I'm enjoying the gesture control, the one thing I am missing is the play/pause and rwd/ffwd buttons when your out of gesture mode. But I'm hardly out of gesture so its no big deal

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - EniGmA1981 - 2013-01-11

Nothing I can do can get this or any other xbmc remote to connect to my pc Sad

The only way I can do it is with unified remote using the xbmc keyboard remote that uses key presses to simulate the actions, anything that is meant to connect to xbmc itself just doesn't work!

It was working fine with the official remote before I updated to Frodo, now nothing...

I've checked and double checked my settings and everything is right... just not working!

Any suggestions to what I could try? Or is there anything specific you need to know about my setup before you can advise?

Thanks in advance!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-11

Well change tcp port in Xbmc, disable firewall and try to connect to http://ip;port/jsonrpc from the phone browser and see what happens.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - EniGmA1981 - 2013-01-11

Can I change the port to anything? Our do I have to check somehow for an unused one?