Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-17

(2013-01-17, 05:06)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: Just an idea for updating libraries in Yatse. Perhaps there could be an option to schedule daily (or whatever frequency) library syncs at a specific user-defined time. It's not a huge deal to manually update the libraries, but I always welcome automation.

How about syncing Yatse and XBMC so that when you do a library scan in XBMC, Yatsee refreshes its library as well?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-18

This will be more or less the same problem Smile

But don't worry after 2.9.7 I'll take some time to play (even if not adding them soon) with all the things I want for Yatse, select the new needed permissions and add them all for 2.9.X

This will open new possibility, just hoping that users won't complain about manual update and new perms since users love to complain :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-18

(2013-01-18, 08:48)Tolriq Wrote: This will be more or less the same problem Smile

But don't worry after 2.9.7 I'll take some time to play (even if not adding them soon) with all the things I want for Yatse, select the new needed permissions and add them all for 2.9.X

This will open new possibility, just hoping that users won't complain about manual update and new perms since users love to complain :p

Got damn, how hard is it doing a manual update anyway. Really, don't let that stop you, I get a lot of manual updates on many of my apps, it doesn't bother me the least (as long as the required permissions aren't out of hand Smile )

The ones that do complain may as well sell their phones and get a Nokia 3310 Tongue

Yatse is awesome, keep up the good work Tolriq!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-18

You have no idea of what people may say Smile

I'll always remember the 1 star rating for one of the plugin because it takes 1 icon in the launcher Smile

After seeing that you loose faith in humanity :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-18

(2013-01-18, 10:51)Tolriq Wrote: You have no idea of what people may say Smile

I'll always remember the 1 star rating for one of the plugin because it takes 1 icon in the launcher Smile

After seeing that you loose faith in humanity :p

Haha, that is indeed ridiculous!

There will always be stupid people, one might hope though that they will stay clear of Yatse and it's progress Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2013-01-18

Been away from this topic for a while but always kept installing new updates and just wanted to congratulate you on the new functions. App gets better with every release.

One thing that does bother me is the background gradient of my own skin (glossy). Would it be possible to change it to the color of the menu (the one that slides in from the left) and not make it a gradient in the next release?

Opinions on this suggestion are welcome.

Grtz

I must admit I did not like the old one :p

Will be changed Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-01-19

Post deleted by bj1234.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2013-01-19

Gesture mode is kinda cool even tho Im probably never going to use it, but I kinda miss the old remote layout with stop and play.
Most used buttons for me are arrows, ok, play and stop is there any way to get them back at the first page?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-19

Well all those buttons are available in a lot of other places that are often faster to access than this pure remote screen.

I really don't see any reason to have them here.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-01-19

I installed on Windows 7 AutoHotKey to switch audio output via function keys (F10-F12) between TV(=HDMI) and Hifi (=Speakers) as follows:
F10: audio output to HDMI
F11: audio output to speakers
F12: Toggle between the two modes

Now, is it possible to control these windows audio outputs via Yatse widget?
Perhaps to simulate a key stroke of function keys? I looked at the virtual keyboard, but I didn't find the function keys.

Thanks in advance.
bj1234

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-19

@bj1234 : Yatse only communicate with Xbmc.

I think you can start script from keymaps so you can after call them from Yatse but this is more a generic Xbmc question Smile

XbmcStarter 1.7 released : now stops windows screensaver and wake screen if in standby.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-01-19

tolriq don't lose faith in humanity just because of a few (or more) bad apples. i've read some of the comments on the yatse forum, and i'm heartbroken that someone who has paid you a whole two dollars for such a fantastic piece of work, feels like they can say anything they want to you. i think you spend too much time with them. though that's part of what makes you a good developer, that you take the time to read all suggestions. all you owe them (if anything) is a polite "sorry you're unhappy with the changes".
i love everything about yatse, and use it everyday. keep up the good work!!!

Thanks Smile

I always try to provide good support, and recover bad ratings leading the 4.9 rating but I must admit sometimes it's hard :p

But ratings and so important for Google that I don't really have choice Sad

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2013-01-19

tolriq your app is one of the best tools I use everyday only the people that really understand all the functions and options that yatse had will understand all the work you are doing don't worry to much for a few bad feedback