Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

- Tolriq - 2012-02-27

Well there's a problem in current version that will be solved in next version.

It concerns media that are streamed to Xbmc or with no nfo attached. Sometimes Xbmc returns that the media is unknown and Yatse does show unknown media playing.

Yatse will now show something is playing but since Xbmc does not send back all infos you won't have much details.

- hikaricore - 2012-02-27

Oh well, I'll keep messing with it and see what I find out. Smile I did notice however that similar functionality works with the official xbmc remote so now I'm even more bewildered lol. Thanks for the help regardless and if I find out anything concrete I'll be sure to post it here.

- Tolriq - 2012-02-27

Well the last thing to try is to uninstall and reinstall in case Yatse is lost on the notification option status.

- Tolriq - 2012-02-28

Well it seems Eden RC1 is out Smile I did not understand why my web site has 3 times more visit this night.

So here's Yatse Widget 0.9.10.
  • Now support EN / FR / DE / SP language
  • Full virtual keyboard support for plugins use / search / filter .... (There's a limit in Xbmc that makes unicode char to be much slower so if sending russian or arabic character it won't be as fast as latin ones, nothing i can do for the moment) This function needs Eden RC1 at least !!
  • Send to Xbmc is now active (Send youtube / image / video / music when browsing from your android to Xbmc)
  • You can now long press arrows and volume keys in remote for quick repeat
  • Options for vibration and sound for buttons

• Lots of small fixes, like no video start when someone calls and your on media listing, better handling of media presented as unknown by Xbmc, better queuing of EventClient to assure correct order of commands on slow network, change audio / subs buttons now appear only when needed, and much more i can't remember.

If you want Yatse Widget in your language for Market release please go to : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/documents/3 and send me back the translated files.

- warlion - 2012-02-29

RC1 is out Smile wooooooohooooooo dying to try new version Smile

Edit:
I love it i finally can uninstall the official Smile
Tolriq how we can make themes i will love to make a few of them Smile

The keyboard works amazing i love it

The only thing i cant make it work is send image to xbmc i dont had any share icon for yatse over my gallery

You man are a rock star lol

- skabyss - 2012-02-29

I'm fairly certain the 'share image' ability pertains only to URLs. But that being said, theres a free app on the market call bubbleupnp that can handle all that VERY nicely.

warlion Wrote:RC1 is out Smile wooooooohooooooo dying to try new version Smile

Edit:
I love it i finally can uninstall the official Smile
Tolriq how we can make themes i will love to make a few of them Smile

The keyboard works amazing i love it

The only thing i cant make it work is send image to xbmc i dont had any share icon for yatse over my gallery

You man are a rock star lol

- Tolriq - 2012-02-29

Yes sorry if it wasn't clear, but you can only send url's to Xbmc i did not write a full dlna renderer for a simple widget Smile

- Chaos_666 - 2012-02-29

Hi tolriq,

looks great.

Little Ft. Request:
Can we have Wake on Lan? I.E. on the Userdefined Button?

THX
Chaos

- Tolriq - 2012-02-29

Well this was planned for later when i write a configuration wizard but since it looks like some peoples are waiting this to fully switch to the widget I think I'll add this for next version.

- Chaos_666 - 2012-02-29

I can definetly confirm that i am willing to switch.

Though the official remote for Android is great they seem to be stuck somehow, specially under ICS.
IIRC they need to heavily modify the code.
So YATSE seems to have the right timing and is working really good,

Tolriq Wrote:Well this was planned for later when i write a configuration wizard but since it looks like some peoples are waiting this to fully switch to the widget I think I'll add this for next version.

- Tolriq - 2012-03-01

Wol will be on next version Smile

A little work for Warlion and solidsatras when they have time.

Thanks in advance.

Quote: <string name="str_wol">Wake on Lan</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_ok">Mac Address found !</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_nok">Error finding Mac Address!\n Is host running ?</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_ok">WOL sended.\n Host should be starting.</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_nok">Error Sending WOL. \nCheck configuration and network connection.</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_header">WOL (Wake on Lan)</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_port_title">WOL Port</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_port_summary">Udp port for WOL over Mobile Network.</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_title">Mac Address</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_summary">The host Mac Address. (Ex: 00:00:00:00:00:00)</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_title">Auto Detect Mac Address</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_summary">Attempt to detect Mac Address. Host must be set and running.</string>

- warlion - 2012-03-01

Quote:<string name="str_wol">Wake on Lan</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_ok">Direccion Mac encontrada!</string>
<string name="str_wol_detect_nok">Error al encontrar direccion Mac!\n ¿el Host esta ejecutando?</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_header">WOL (Wake on Lan)</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_port_title">Puerto WOL</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_port_summary">puerto Udp para WOL en redes moviles.</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_title">Direccion Mac</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_macaddress_summary">Direccion Mac del Host. (Ej: 00:00:00:00:00:00)</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_title">Auto Detectar direccion Mac</string>
<string name="preferences_wol_autofill_summary"> Intentar detectar la dirección MAC. El Host debe estar encendido .</string>

There you go Smile

- Tolriq - 2012-03-01

Thanks a lot Smile

And 2 more that i forget :

Quote: <string name="str_wol_send_ok">WOL sended.\n Host should be starting.</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_nok">Error Sending WOL. \nCheck configuration and network connection.</string>

- warlion - 2012-03-01

Code:
<string name="str_wol_send_ok">WOL enviado.\n El Host debe de estar ejecutado.</string>
<string name="str_wol_send_nok">Error Enviando WOL. \nRevisa la configuracion y la coneccion de red.</string>

- Tolriq - 2012-03-01

Wow instant translation Smile
That's much better than Google one :p