Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-21

I have near 0 control over this Sad

What android version is it ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-01-21

(2013-01-21, 23:08)Tolriq Wrote: I have near 0 control over this Sad

What android version is it ?

Jellybean 4.1.2, on a Transformer TF300T, haven't noticed it on my Galaxy S2, which is running 4.1.2 as well.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-21

Sad for JB and ICS this is native rom android acting for those Sad

If you'd were on 2.3 it could have been a bug in ActionBarSherlock.

You may activate debug mode and see if something is shown but I doubt, perhaps also look in logcat but in the code in this screen I do nothing special so no way to correct something Sad

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - JohanBoskamp - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-21, 22:41)Tolriq Wrote: @JohanBoskamp I don't know what an MPB is but since this is not a mouse emulator but a gesture pad this would not have a lot of sense to invert ?
Srr it should have been Mbp or macbookpro. I just feel like it would feel natural. Because if you want to go to the right you would swipe left and feel like you push your way to the right.
If you dont feel like adding this feature, no harm. I got used to current gesture. But it would be very nice if the user could choose..

Anyway great remote. It's holo interface is nice and the usability is excellent. Happy user since a few months and I see my friends are also using it.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-22

This is a 3 mn addition so no real problem to add it, but I must admit that for me this way look totally not natural :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - JohanBoskamp - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 09:02)Tolriq Wrote: This is a 3 mn addition so no real problem to add it, but I must admit that for me this way look totally not natural :p
I can understand that, but see it this way, if you're on your android homescreen, and you swipe from the left the the rigth, you navigate to the left, and not to the right.
But I can totally see your point, because, the inverted controls would only make sense in the menu, so it might not be that usefull as I tought ...

Anyway, something totally different, is there a way to get a pause/play button on the remote itself? now I always have to go to the right tab (now playing) or trough the statusbar to pause ...
Or am I missing something here?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 11:48)JohanBoskamp Wrote: Anyway, something totally different, is there a way to get a pause/play button on the remote itself? now I always have to go to the right tab (now playing) or trough the statusbar to pause ...
Nope, you are correct. This has been changed a couple of versions ago if I remember correctly. Doesn't really bother me but I wouldn't mind having the controls back either.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - johnsills1 - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 12:54)Largamelion Wrote:
(2013-01-22, 11:48)JohanBoskamp Wrote: Anyway, something totally different, is there a way to get a pause/play button on the remote itself? now I always have to go to the right tab (now playing) or trough the statusbar to pause ...
Nope, you are correct. This has been changed a couple of versions ago if I remember correctly. Doesn't really bother me but I wouldn't mind having the controls back either.

+1

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - keisuji - 2013-01-22

I canĀ“t setup yatse on my Samsung S3 (Andriod version 4.1.2) the host assistent find my xbmc and all the right settings ip, port. But I get a error message that is this really the port xbmc using.
I use XBMC RC3 and aeon mq3.I tired to use a other port but the same thing happened. I also tried the official xbmc remote with the same settings i used in yatse and it works.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - noknok1 - 2013-01-22

Very well done remote thanks for the effort spent

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-22

@noknok1 : thanks Smile

@keisuji : There's some problems with software like Ad Block plus during this phase, I still need to find a way to bypass this but the simple query for version is sometimes dropped by those software Sad

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - JohanBoskamp - 2013-01-23

(2013-01-22, 17:00)johnsills1 Wrote:

+1

Ok :-) . What does the dev think about this ? Or is there a good motivation about why they're gone?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-23

@JohanBoskamp : There's already a lot of post about why I did thisSmile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - rupert1247 - 2013-01-23

(2013-01-23, 05:08)Tolriq Wrote: @JohanBoskamp : There's already a lot of post about why I did thisSmile

I was curious myself, I'll definitely flip back and take a look Smile

Any possibility we could make the buttons a bit bigger or at least move them away from the "progress bar"? I find myself seeking far into the video quite often, as I accidentally press slightly above the play/pause button.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - michelm - 2013-01-23

(2013-01-22, 17:00)johnsills1 Wrote:

+1

+1