Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - amwebby - 2013-01-23

I've just recently noticed a "bug" in playlists. Most of my playlists are smart and generate a random selection of music titles based on genre etc.

However I have a few m3u playlists where I have set a series of titles to play in sequence. Yatse reorders these in number sequence so all track 1s play, then track 2s etc. Is there any way to stop it doing this?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - JohanBoskamp - 2013-01-23

(2013-01-23, 07:42)rupert1247 Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 05:08)Tolriq Wrote: @JohanBoskamp : There's already a lot of post about why I did thisSmile

I was curious myself, I'll definitely flip back and take a look Smile
Found it, look here if you're interested
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=117885&pid=1299388#pid1299388

I completely understand your explanation, there are already a lot of ways to access the play button.
But I also have an argument, the vol up/down are on the remote but I always use the hardware buttons because that's much easier.
So it would be great if there is the option to have play/pause mute instead of vol-up/-down mute (for people how don't use the hardware keys) ...

But anyway, it's your project Big Grin and it is still awesome and I enjoy using it every day
Thinking about buying the unlocked version Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-23

Well it's my project but I try to please the more but such episodes are not easy for me Sad

There will be things for completely configurable remote and such but well I suppose that after 2.9.7 I'll take some break to avoid getting again users complaining Smile

For the volume part just read comments on official app, it does support hardware keys too but users don't find it bad rate and says useless app.

I love users Smile (Like those wonderful useless +1 that don't even take 2 mins to read)

@amwebby : This is not a bug but a feature :p To have default ordering that you force you just need to choose default ordering in the order menu Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dtorner - 2013-01-23

Hi Tolriq, could you add a way to translate / format the season and episodes strings?, s01e01 doesn't makes sense in Spanish, since the word for season starts with "T" and we prefer the "1x01" format.

TY

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-23

Can you open an issue at official web site or send a mail to the address I send beta if you are in (I think so ;p)

Not at home for a few days will never remember if the thread grows before I get back Smile

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - amwebby - 2013-01-23

(2013-01-23, 20:08)Tolriq Wrote: @amwebby : This is not a bug but a feature :p To have default ordering that you force you just need to choose default ordering in the order menu Wink

I thought that may be the case but cannot for the life of me find the "order menu".

sort menu Smile (http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/UsingYatse#Using-the-Library-browser)

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - amwebby - 2013-01-23

Hmm... found it but more by chance than anything else. I promise to find some time to do my bit to update the wiki (wish it was mobile-friendly though Wink)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - rupert1247 - 2013-01-24

Hey Tolriq, did get a chance to think about my feature request? Smile

(2013-01-23, 07:42)rupert1247 Wrote: Any possibility we could make the buttons a bit bigger or at least move them away from the "progress bar"? I find myself seeking far into the video quite often, as I accidentally press slightly above the play/pause button.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-01-24

I finished translating the Yatse PlayStore Description (hebrew) Big Grin

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - lowridin_guy - 2013-01-24

Not sure if this has been discussed but a nice feature that the iOS "Unofficial" remote app has is when you are in a plugin and use the search function, the keyboard in the app appears automatically which is VERY handy.

I would love to see this implemented into Yatse.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Yukonhijack - 2013-01-24

First, let me say that I am totally awed by this remote! It is by far the best XBMC Android remote available, and is truly amazing in what it can do. Well done!

I have one question. I just installed the sms/call/notification plugins for the remote, and strangely, my phone now speaks when I open a folder on my screen (I have a folder that has a few apps in it on the home screen). When I click the folder, it says "The folder is open", and when I close it, it says "The folder is closed". I checked to make sure I had only enabled the SMS and call plugins under Accessibility settings, and also made sure that Talkback is not enabled (even enabled, then disabled it). I have also rebooted. I am on Jellybean on the Samsung S3 BTW.

Again, this is simply a fantastic implementation of any home theater remote for Android that I have ever come across. Thanks so much for all your hard work on this!

Greg

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-24

@rupert1247 : Not so easy due to number of buttons and size of screens Smile if you have design idea feel free to propose Smile

@ntk1 : thanks

@lowridin_guy : not possible for the moment but may come in far future.

@Yukonhijack : This is a bug in some android roms Sad You can check http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/issues/253 for more links and info.
Nothing I can do on my side.

For sms and call plugins you don't need the notification plugin and since they are independant no need to check them in notification one.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - lowridin_guy - 2013-01-24

Thanks for the reply and keep up the great work. I love your app!!!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-24

Thanks, tell it to all the whiners Smile