Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Yukonhijack - 2013-01-24

(2013-01-24, 22:24)Tolriq Wrote: @rupert1247 : Not so easy due to number of buttons and size of screens Smile if you have design idea feel free to propose Smile

@ntk1 : thanks

@lowridin_guy : not possible for the moment but may come in far future.

@Yukonhijack : This is a bug in some android roms Sad You can check http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/issues/253 for more links and info.
Nothing I can do on my side.

For sms and call plugins you don't need the notification plugin and since they are independant no need to check them in notification one.

Doh! thanks for the heads up on the voice issues. I uninstalled the notification plugin and the voice issues are now resolved. Thanks again!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - xbmcuser435 - 2013-01-25

I'm glad Titanium backed up my old version before all the buttons disappeared. Anyone who wants it, get it here:

*** link removed ***

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-01-25

Maybe a two finger tap on the gesture screen could toggle play/pause.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2013-01-25

(2013-01-24, 22:24)Tolriq Wrote: @rupert1247 : Not so easy due to number of buttons and size of screens Smile if you have design idea feel free to propose Smile

I just use the widget to play/pause videos, or the video info screen. Very easy to use, and I haven't switched from gesture mode since i love it. But if you were to do a redesign for the people missing it, my idea would to be to just add a play/pause button on the corner of the gesture screen, like my crude mock up below. just have the button sort of blend in with the gesture pad, so it doesn't ruin the current design that I, and I other users, like.

But idk, since I'm using a 9in and a 7in tablet, and I don't know how it would look for phones.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-25

There are solution but most of the time it s easier to complain and just whine than take 2 mn to think and see how things can get better.

Xbmcuser435 there s reason i do no spread apk so you have absolutely no permission to spread them moreover in this thread !

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - teeedubb - 2013-01-25

Great work with Yatse Tolriq, I just installed it and I am thoroughly impressed.

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - JohanBoskamp - 2013-01-26

(2013-01-23, 20:08)Tolriq Wrote: Well it's my project but I try to please the more but such episodes are not easy for me Sad

There will be things for completely configurable remote and such but well I suppose that after 2.9.7 I'll take some break to avoid getting again users complaining Smile

For the volume part just read comments on official app, it does support hardware keys too but users don't find it bad rate and says useless app.

I love users Smile (Like those wonderful useless +1 that don't even take 2 mins to read)

Well I hope my requests weren't annoying Wink but like you said I try to give feedback and motivation with a request. You can't do anything with a +1. And some users here really don't have any respect for you. :/

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-26

There's no problem with argued requests, but stupid +1 and users thinking they can give me orders have killed my faith ...

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-01-26

Tolriq

There will always be people who will think they deserve everything, and for free, nothing's good enough for them, but they are few, and they are not even 0.1% of the people that downloaded and use YATSE, I understand it's annoying and frustrating, but you can not change the world, simply ignored them, it's not easy after all your hard work, but YATSE has one of the highest ratings in Google Play, and it just shows how many people love this app, you can never get a perfect rating, there will always be people that have demands and give negative reviews for stupid reasons (as if they could create something better)

So as I said many times before, I love YATSE, it's one of the best app I've ever used, and I hope you continue the excellent work you are doing, otherwise we all lose because of few stupid people

THANKS

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - asturnauta - 2013-01-26

I have discovered this app and it is incredible.

Thanks a lot.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-26

New version 2.9.7:

* New host option smaller sync (See Wiki !)
* New additional command Toggle Fullscreen
* New default song action Queue Next
* New configurable button MC Chooser
* New widget 4x2
* New option show playbar in remote
* No more place for the rest Smile
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-01-26

Hi,
I can't make Yatse to show a specific banner for ARROW 2012 tv-show.
Tried landscape, portrait, small grid, normal grid (tablet)

thumb://Remote2

0, 1, 3 and 4 works.
Maybe a problem with that specific image or the size or W/H?

Thanks!!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - rupert1247 - 2013-01-26

Ahh, I've never tried the app on a smaller screen, I'm using a Nexus 7. In fact, the sole purpose of the Nexus 7 is to run your app Big Grin

Would you consider making the buttons bigger only for tablets?

@fernandovg : I have no control of images send by Xbmc Smile You perhaps change it and forget to clear Yatse cache ?

@rupert1247 : I'm no more in the mood to do things for one users since 2.9.6 Smile

Even more with now 2.9.7 and again stupid users : I write in big red to contact me and not put comment and that the playbar is an option but well just after the release :
Quote:Bring back on-screen menu button! Brilliant apart from this but have had to restore old version from backup so that I can correct aspect ratio and set compression for video playback

As all people completely stupid and want me to stop working on Yatse .....

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-01-27

I changed and refreshed yatse. All appear ok, except the remote2.
Thats ok, will use another, thanks.