Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - htpc guy - 2013-01-27

Easy Torliq... You do good work. Keep it up!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - rupert1247 - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-26, 23:06)Tolriq Wrote: @rupert1247 : I'm no more in the mood to do things for one users since 2.9.6 Smile

The last update provides a better solution anyway Big Grin
(namely putting the stop/play/etc buttons back on the main controller screen)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-27

@htpc guy : I try but I can't Sad http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/boards/2/topics/436?r=437 ....

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-26, 14:07)Tolriq Wrote: There's no problem with argued requests, but stupid +1 and users thinking they can give me orders have killed my faith ...

Almost like a Retail job Tongue. Just remember, if people keep complaining keep requesting stuff by whipping you, just say "NO". If they don't like it, they can use a better xbmc remote for android, which there isn't.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - xbmcuser435 - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-26, 23:06)Tolriq Wrote: As all people completely stupid and want me to stop working on Yatse .....

Wow, calm down, this is a brilliant app and nobody wants that they just don't agree with a couple minor choices. It's not black and white, love or hate, it's feedback, it's opinion, ignore the people who make it personal, they're idiots, the rest are exactly what you want!

(2013-01-27, 00:56)htpc guy Wrote: Easy Torliq... You do good work. Keep it up!

This guy speaks the truth, don't stress, you're doing great.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - noknok1 - 2013-01-27

+1 you are doing a great job keep up the good work

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - amwebby - 2013-01-27

This isn't a complaint, more of an observation and, as I'm using Samsung Galaxy with a no longer supported or updated version of TouchWiz I don't expect you to do anything about it.

Anyway, I was happily using the 4x3 Yatse widget when I began to wonder what caused TouchWiz to freeze anytime I returned to it from any app. Casting my mind back I realised this behaviour started when I installed the Yatse widget. I uninstalled it and, after a week of testing I can confirm TouchWiz has not frozen since.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-27

Version 2.9.7a:
* Corrected default gesture mode (no more inverted)
* Long press context button to get OSD
* Long press display button to change aspect ratio (The eye button)

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mwdowns - 2013-01-27

This is a fabulous app. Used the Official XBMC Remote, but with Frodo it stopped working. I'm glad it did, or I'd never have found this. Great work!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jelle-e - 2013-01-27

Hi, the app was working perfectly, but after your last update today it crashes all the time. Have already send a crashlog to you Tolriq.

Just uncheck the keep screen on until next version Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jelle-e - 2013-01-27

That seems to work! Thanks Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - vijayk416 - 2013-01-27

Amazing stuff, thanks Tolriq. I have no clue what the unlocker does yet but I purchased it yesterday to throw some support your way.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2013-01-27

Hi tolriq, it seems you still don't have notifications from passion xbmc, so i'll post here :-)

First i do want to thank u for the lasts updates it rocks :-)

I know you had hard dealing with the lot of complains (mine to), specially on play store , I agree with you there are other places for that.

I know , and maybe it is good to remind it, that at first yatse was for you and your own pleasure , now it has become everybody's best xbmc remote, so we all have great expectations !
Yatse has become public , for the best and .... The worth.

But after that you found a way to please everyone, and yatse is now better, so don't loose motivation and keep yatse as good as it as always be :-)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jez794 - 2013-01-27

great app, working perfectly on my huawei g300 to control xbmc on Ug007, wish i could control the ug007 with it as an all in one remote as the wireless keyboard i have to use to turn xbmc on is a pain in the ass , thanks for all your hard work