Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-02-09

tolriq i have a question. since the beginning of xbmc i have been using an android remote to control all music in my house. to me, the single biggest problem is the fact that when my friends are adding songs to a playlist that we're listening to, any accidental tap on a song starts that song immediately and ends the playlist. i have xbmc set to queue songs on selection but that only seems to make a difference when using the keyboard directly connected to the htpc. (on the pivos now, but used to be on the xbox. same behavior)
is there any way to prevent this from happening? perhaps if you just tap it could do what long press does now? give you the option to play, queue, or queue next. i don't think that an errant tap from a drunk guest at a party should end what everyone else is listening to. i'm actually begging for this. on my friends sonos system (which is really neat, but only does music) it takes two taps to stop the current song, and it doesn't lose the playlist either. what do you think?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-09

Well you have the exact same option in Yatse to have the default action to queue Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-02-09

i have yatse set to queue as default action, but it always stops what is playing and plays the song i touch instantly. i've tried everything (i think)
i'm hoping i haven't...i just tried reclicking on queue on selection, both in xbmc and yatse. same behavior. it always stops what is now playing.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2013-02-09

Hi tolriq, i don't know if you already aware of that.
On the computer that have 2 profiles, each time i change the profile I loose the pvr icon and I need to edit the settings each time
Regards

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-09

Congrats you have both perhaps have found bugs Smile

So you both win as usual the right to generate logs http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug Smile

OK, I realized that I use file mode for my music queueing, so I tried library mode and it does work correctly in library mode. But not in file mode. If you think this can be fixed I'll generate a log, but I'm wondering if it's just the way file view works.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ruly463 - 2013-02-10

Im having an issue, in the movies sections im getting thumbnail previews in all movies except in two instead of the
usual poster, is there any way that i can fix this? , and i already cleared the cache.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ruly463 - 2013-02-10

Dont worrry i found a way to fixed it

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - snoopy86 - 2013-02-10

Hi Tolriq,

you made a great app. I have one suggestion.Would it be possible that you add a function in the caller plugin, so that you can select the time you wish notification displays on the xbmc? Like to the time you answer the phone, because now it goes away too fast.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-02-10

It would be nice to have the SMS scroll last a bit longer. Sometimes it does go away before the whole message scrolls. You know you've made a great app when this is the biggest complaint one can come up with....

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - moocow1452 - 2013-02-10

Is there an app or functionality that allows you to browse your add on media in addition to the local stuff? Could use that for second screen control.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-10

@Wes paich : it should work in file mode too please do the logs Smile

@snoopy86 / wes paich : The default timeout for notifications is skin based, and since I use the event server for the notification I can't specify the duration.

@moocow1452 : Not sure to understand but you can browse addons that support it in File mode then - Addons.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-02-11

ok i posted the log in a new issue on your website.
http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/issues/287

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-11

Thanks will try to check tonight Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2013-02-11

I keep sliding in the menu by accident when I 'm using the remote. May be my clumsy fingers but would it be possible to improve this? Right now the menu slides in when you move your finger just a littly bit to the right. If the movement/gesture needed to trigger the menu would be enlarged a bit this would not happen.

Please consider changing this (if possible) cause I find this quite annoying. Not sure if other people are experiencing this.

As always, loving the app and the new features we keep getting.