Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 05:08)ntk1 Wrote: I don't see how CEC help me to control the volume in my amp from within yatse while playing a movie, i can control all my smart home, and ir devices from my phone, for now I can control the amp volume for music and before starting a movie, I also add 2 shortcuts on my phone home screen for volume up /down with eventghost so I don't need to open the onkyo app, and now it's a lot better than before, and I will keep search for solution, also I can finally control all my smart home from yatseBig Grin

Passthrough audio or not, when you change the volume using Yatse, it will change the volume on your amp with the CEC device hooked up.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-28

I did not know that, but how it know when you press on yatse remote button? Yatse send the volume to xbmc

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - nickr - 2013-02-28

and xbmc send volume to amplifier. you seem to have ignored the reference to cec.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-28

I know xbmc send vol to amp, but in passthrough the audio in xbmc is locked, so if i use YATSE with CEC it will still forward vol even in passthrough mode ? someone tried this ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-28

This needs the amp to support CEC and it's limited to up and down Sad

It seems cec does not support forwarding arbitrary volume value to receivers.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-28

my amp ( onkyo 3008 ) support CEC ( my projector also support this ) and i only need up \ down to control the amp vol from YATSE with the vol buttons on my phone\tablet, so if i buy this adaptar can i control the vol in passthrough from within YATSE (not regular remote, i dont know if its the same) ?

with eventghost i can set also vol level for music\movies so when i start movie the vol will go to 90%, so combine this with the shortcuts i made on the home screen for up/down to control vol, i don't know if it worth 57$ for this adapter, but if it will do the job maybe i will buy it

also made an option with tasker to pause YATSE when the device face down

and if CEC work with passthrough, maybe someone will make a addon in the future for eventghost to receive events in passthrough mode and unlock vol bar in XBMC

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 12:26)ntk1 Wrote: my amp ( onkyo 3008 ) support CEC ( my projector also support this ) and i only need up \ down to control the amp vol from YATSE with the vol buttons on my phone\tablet, so if i buy this adaptar can i control the vol in passthrough from within YATSE (not regular remote, i dont know if its the same) ?

with eventghost i can set also vol level for music\movies so when i start movie the vol will go to 90%, so combine this with the shortcuts i made on the home screen for up/down to control vol, i don't know if it worth 57$ for this adapter, but if it will do the job maybe i will buy it

also made an option with tasker to pause YATSE when the device face down

and if CEC work with passthrough, maybe someone will make a addon in the future for eventghost to receive events in passthrough mode and unlock vol bar in XBMC

I have the CEC adapter and know for a fact volume can be changed using Yatse (I do it all the time). Eventghost integration was one of the first things I looked into when I first got the device, but unfortunately it's not implemented yet. I thought I had read some stuff on the forums about it being integrated at some point int the future.

(2013-02-28, 14:29)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: I have the CEC adapter and know for a fact volume can be changed using Yatse (I do it all the time). Eventghost integration was one of the first things I looked into when I first got the device, but unfortunately it's not implemented yet. I thought I had read some stuff on the forums about it being integrated at some point int the future.

thanksSmile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-02

Beta of next version is in preparation and should be out on sunday.

To refresh the beta testers with fresh blood, you can like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yatse/158907237599252 and follow the post about beta.

PS : On facebook there's some screenshot of new Yatse views Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-03-02

i Torliq,
i'm using from a couple of day yatse, i come from the official remote.
i really love your work.....
i have a question, i use for my music the file mode, so i browse directly files and folders. if i play a song when i come back to the list of folders i'm on the root and not in the last used folder.
is there a way to remember last folder?
thanks a lot.
i'm using last version available on the play store

Peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-02

You need to use the Remote keep back stack option and use back to get where you where Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-03-02

i take a look. ty

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-02, 20:10)Tolriq Wrote: You need to use the Remote keep back stack option and use back to get where you where Smile

could you help me......i can't find the italian corrispondence for 'keep back stack'.
where is it?
peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-03

According to : http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse (I don't speak Italian :p )

This is : Memoria del pulsante indietro nel telecomando

And BTW if you have some times to register there and complete the Italian translation Smile

Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2013-03-03

Any possibility to get a keyboard widget?

Also, I also noticed other apps keyboards include the mic icon, but its missing in this app. Is there any way this can be included, I thojght the text to speech was handled outside of the app so there was no need for the dsvelkper to code for it. If this isnt the case, it missing is understandable.