Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-04

Keyboard widget is not possible Smile

For the mic icon I have no control over it this is strange I just tell android to show current default keyboard, I do have the mic and the correct keyboard on all phones

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-03-04

(2013-03-03, 13:15)Tolriq Wrote: According to : http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse (I don't speak Italian :p )

This is : Memoria del pulsante indietro nel telecomando

And BTW if you have some times to register there and complete the Italian translation Smile

Thanks.

no problem for the translation,the problem is that i can't find that setting.... Tongue
i will translate yatse

[EDIT]

everything translated!
Peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-04

Thanks for that Smile

I hope you have find the option now ? :p (In advanced settings)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-03-04

yeah!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2013-03-04

Been playing around with the new beta. I really like the ability to change views right from the library option, and the image cache is much better and easier to use then before. Haven't noticed any bugs myself yet, but will continue to play around

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vampirebat - 2013-03-05

one thing that i have noticed in both beta and the stable release is that when you create a movie queue and have a movie
already playing in xbmc but try to pick a different movie from the playlist in Yatse it start the movie cause you can hear the
audio but it drops you out to the now playing list in xbmc.
one other thing i have noticed is that if you are scanning thumbnail cache and your screen dims for powersaver on my T700 it
seems to stop collecting thumbs for the cache til you restart it.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-05

Well the playlist disappear when Xbmc is not playing anything and sometimes movies can takes a long time to start during witch it send back to JSON nothing is playing even if it's starting a movie.
Not a lot I can do for this.

The screen should not dim when in the screen handling thumbs (and it does not on all my devices). I guess there's some specific things in your rom for more battery saving that prevent this from working.
This will be changed in the future when I add wake locks.

Sv: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-03-05

Hey Tolriq, I can't get search too work in movies, the filter doesn't apply, ie nothing happens. From what I can recall this was present in 2.9.0 as well as the latest. Will try to provide some logs for you. Cheers

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-05

I'll need much more info Smile
Like is the Instant search option on, does is happens all the times in all screens, OS , ....... Smile

Sv: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-03-05

Sorry, I'll give you a much more detailed post as soon as I can free some time!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Kvaks - 2013-03-06

I'm enjoying this app a lot. I tried it a long time ago, but back then it looked really ugly (mostly the buttons/icons, IIRC). That's obviously changed, because now it looks good. Holo with blue borders that give it a bit of glow and decent button graphics. Not bad! Looks much better than the official remote app, and does have some nice features!

I have a problem with activating the 'M' menu during playback. Searching this thread I find two hints:

Quote:During video playback the Home button act as the menu button.
Quote:For this just click the home button top left it's M when a media is playing.

The device home button? Nope, takes me to the home screen (good). Then what "home" button? Top left there's a green bull's eye. Clicking it takes me to the left slide-in app menu. Top left there's also the title ("XBMC (servername)"). Clicking it gives me the "Select Media Center" pop-up. In the middle-left of the view there's a "menu"-button, but during playback it gives me the 'O' overlay, not a menu.

Maybe I'm retarded, but I just can't find the way to activate the 'M' menu during playback. I need this often to syncronize subtitles.

Wishlist: Option to remove buttons that are never used, though I realize this would be difficult with regards to layout. I never use the button that looks like a menu and give me a info overlay (fps, cpu-usage etc.) over the video, I never use the "(I)", the power menu, the "eye"-button or the "finger"-button. Actually that whole row of buttons!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-06

Well the context menu is quite useful when not playing something and if you long press it you have the OSD that you seek Wink

To have the menu button you need to uncheck the Show playbar option.

And last things there's keymap mode to keyboard button so if you long press the keyboard icon you are in keymap mode, so M would give the OSD and all keys would act like a locally attached keyboard.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Kvaks - 2013-03-06

Tap menu button for overlay, long-press menu button for menu. Got it! That was not immediately obvious, though. :-)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-06

Lol no this is context menu not menu button :p

There's wiki and changelog to explain all those Wink

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2013-03-06

I like the new views in the movie library. I do have one thought though. Both Grid and Wall views look similar. Maybe wall view should show just the movie covers, without the titles underneath? Besides that i am having no issues at all