Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-10

The ratio calculation is the exact same in library and in now playing, so I guess this is more a bug in Xbmc that does not send back the correct value.
Generate logs and check the ratio value Xbmc send back.

I did see you remark but both view are still different for different needs Smile I'll perhaps add an option one day to hide title but won't change current views.

@fancysee there's nothing changed so you have something wrong on your new Frodo setup, check that all options in Xbmc are correctly configured and port 9777 udp is open is your firewall.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-10

@Koying : Can you send me a sample banner with transparency ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fancysee - 2013-03-10

@Tolriq: I checked the option-allow programs on other systems to control- and it works again! Everthing back to normal. Thank you. I really appreciate your work,nice app!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - XbmcNerd - 2013-03-10

Hi Tolriq,

When you play a video and swipe to the left one time to get the status of the currently playing media there is the progressbar. For the fact that it is very small on my 4" device it's pretty unusable. I would suggest to change that from immediatly reacting to react when break up the contact to the screen. Means when you hold the finger you can swipe left and right and he will tell you at which time your finger is. When you got the time which you want, you simply lift the finger at that point.

Hope you understand. And hope even more it's in the next update. Because now i have to use the mouse for that.

Let me know what you think. Smile

cheers

Well perhaps you can just press the timer text to use the go to specific time that would be way more useful for your need ? Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - XbmcNerd - 2013-03-10

Thank you i didn'T recognized this feature yet. It would be nice if you extend it up to seconds. Than it would be perfect. Smile

cheers

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-11

Well android timepicker does not handle seconds and writing a new one as beautiful as ICS one is not really a top priority.

Not really sure that handling seconds on this would be useful to lots of people (Who knows exactly at what second he wants to go and can't stand watch the very few seconds before).

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - garydebergerac - 2013-03-11

Any chance this will ever have mouse support, a la myRemote for Windows Media center? I have tried other mouse solutions for my android phone, but when I minimize XBMC it still has "focus", so these other mouse aps don't do anything. It would be great if Yatse did this, and this is easily a feature I would pay for.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-03-11

(2013-03-11, 16:42)garydebergerac Wrote: Any chance this will ever have mouse support, a la myRemote for Windows Media center? I have tried other mouse solutions for my android phone, but when I minimize XBMC it still has "focus", so these other mouse aps don't do anything. It would be great if Yatse did this, and this is easily a feature I would pay for.

Unified Remote works very well if you want to essentially use your touchscreen as a trackpad. It can control a ton of Windows applications as well.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-12

Somewhere in the future i have plan to support logitech mouse server but very very far Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Reginald - 2013-03-13

Personally, I would love to see the ability (unless I missed it) to create custom menu items/buttons, all using XBMC commands, there are a couple I miss from when I was using a Harmony.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-14

This is planned for far far future Smile

What is missing right now ? (You can still use keyboard is keymap mode (long press) to have access to unlimited commands)

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Reginald - 2013-03-14

I pretty much only miss page up/down and before everyone yells at me I know I can do it in the skin. Plus I started using a 10.1" and there is a fair amount of space, so I'd love to be able to add some buttons.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-15

Does those have a function more than just quick scrolling in lists ? (There's auto repeat in Yatse for that).

Complete customizable remote is in the plan but in far future this is quite a complex task Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-03-16

Tolriq

2 more suggestions

1. option to put 2 ip address in the host, one for wifi use and one for 3g, and when you disconnected from wifi it will auto switch to 3g ip, and the same when you connecting to wifi, i know i can do 2 hosts but it wont change automatically, or maybe option to let tasker do it (switch between hosts)

2. option to send network events, than people can use eventghost to control every external player available, also it can use for custom remote, you can add button that just send network event, then in eventghost everyone can assign it to any command they want