Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-17

Most of modern router support accessing external ip from internal network Smile So you can use your external ip all the tip.

Send a network event is just like the less precise possible thing Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - vinistois - 2013-03-18

just to add on to that answer, I use my dyndns address (external ip) over wifi and 3G and it works perfectly either way.

The router remembers where the ip is located so it does not go all the way out to the internet each time, it just bounces back internally to the local host.

Tolriq, I just noticed the new barcode sharing / scanning feature for hosts, since I had to make some ip changes. Talk about icing on the cake. You're a genius and this is the best app on my phone. Even my wife loves it which is pretty amazing since she has the hate on for technology. I keep thinking you can't possibly come up with more features to add, and then you do.

+10000

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-03-18

Yes but 3G is a lot slower then wifi

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Nymeia - 2013-03-18

Does anyone have an APK version of this app?

im trying to install it on my Yatse 7" tablet with Andoid 2.1.

The tablet is to crappy to use for normal stuff Tongue so i wanna use it as remote for my new xbmc system Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-18

@ntk1 this will use wifi when at home not 3G, this is network things Smile If you are connected to wifi the packet goes through the wifi Smile
And if you access your external ip from internal network the router send you back to internal at full speed ....

@Nymeia sorry no official APK distribution, I only support last Yatse version each time and APK don't allow automatic update.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - thatguy188 - 2013-03-18

Just heard about Yatse last night. Downloaded it right away. WOW. Really advanced compared to the "official" xbmc. Absolutely love it. Great job!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Nymeia - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 12:25)Tolriq Wrote: @Nymeia sorry no official APK distribution, I only support last Yatse version each time and APK don't allow automatic update.

thats sucks :S now i gotta use the official XBMC remote tool.
no chance to send me the last one as an APK? i dont really care about the update, as long as it works on the old crappy tablet Tongue

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ferent - 2013-03-19

One suggestion:

It would be possible when the keyboard appears in the xbmc screen, it shows too in yatse, dinamically?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Eisi2005 - 2013-03-19

Could anyone give me a hint please

I have used yatse the first time before 3 weeks. When i select 10 i see all the 10 songs in my playlist. Then i could drag and drop one song from the end to the second or third or xxx place. As i want to show this function yesterday to my brother i dont could drag and drop the songs from my playlist. Is there something wrong in my settings ? And where must i look ?

Thanks

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jap2slow - 2013-03-19

(2013-03-18, 10:25)Nymeia Wrote: Does anyone have an APK version of this app?

im trying to install it on my Yatse 7" tablet with Andoid 2.1.

The tablet is to crappy to use for normal stuff Tongue so i wanna use it as remote for my new xbmc system Smile

Create a titanium backup or equal. Find the backup an copy that to your other "crappy" device

@Tolriq
Is it possible to find the send commands somewhere?
I would like to have the "eye" button also to work on my PS3 remote

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - twocell - 2013-03-19

Hello,

I had been using version 0.9.11 for a long time. I have now installed the current version as of today 3/19/13 and the yatse is not abble to connect to XBMC using either the correct manual settings or the automatic method.

The older version has been in use daily and up to the minute before the new version was installed. Thank you.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2013-03-19

Hi tolriq is there something to do when upgrading to 12.1?
Can't make yatse work
Thank u

Edit i'm not awake it was my firewall lol

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-19

@Nymeia : jap2slow solution works and the apk can be find on the vast internet but I won't support those Smile

@ferent : not soon Yatse is coded for multi media center and does not support notifications, if one day the status is available via json the I'll support it.

@jap2slow : Don't understand the request ?

@twocell : 0.9.11 is 1 year old Smile Please activate logs so I can tell the problem http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug
But I've dropped so much difference version upgrade so you'd better uninstall the app and reinstall / reconfigure from scratch.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jap2slow - 2013-03-19

@Tolriq
In the control part of the app has an "eye" next to the "power bottom"
What command do you send?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-19

I send the button code "display" :p via eventserver