Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-04-10

Hi Tolriq,

Sorry if it has already been answered, but is there a way to disable the warning shown when attempting to play a file locally via UPnP (the "mx player" warning)?
If not, could it be added? After the 10th time, I think I can remember to use MX Wink

Something else: You might remember a FR regarding having a "last played" sort option. Really no hope you might implement this?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 09:47)christian.prins Wrote: I installed Yatse on my SG2 with android 4.0.3 and everything is working fine.
I noticed that the wallpaper on my phone is now changed to the fanart associating with what is currently playing.
I learned this is not a bug but a feature
So how can I turn off this behaviour

Thanks in advance

Go to Settings-> Yatse Settings -> uncheck Fanart as Wallpaper.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-10

@Koying : The dialog won't show in next version if you don't have resume point (and disable the stream to). (Well in fact no dialog if only one choice :p)

Totally forgot this FR since you did not used the issue tracker :p Will try to not forget in the future :p

@christian.prins this is a feature and it's disabled by default :p The wiki contains help about settings when you are unsure before activating some.
Teko answer is the correct for this one Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 12:28)Tolriq Wrote: Totally forgot this FR since you did not used the issue tracker :p Will try to not forget in the future :p
Oh sorry. Didn't notice the tracker. Will use it next time Big Grin

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-11

Started to think about the last played idea but can you explain a little more the purpose and how you'll want this ?

How should the items without this value sorted ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-04-11

Basically, the same thing as sorting TV shows by "Last Played" in the XBMC GUI.

I'm watching shows by seasons, so I'm watching the same show for a number of days/weeks.
I'd like the list of shows to be sorted by the show I watched last, descending (i.e. from more recent to never), so that the one whose season I'm currently watching is displayed first.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-12

New version 3.1.0 just pushed to Play Store :

* Beta : Share what's your watching / listening
* Stream your Xbmc media to any compatible UPnP client (Needs Unlocker)
* Update your Xbmc resume point after streaming (Need activation in settings, read Wiki)
* Optimizations / bug corrections

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dhead - 2013-04-14

That's fantastic Tolriq Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2013-04-15

Thank you Tolriq for continuing to add new functions to this awesome remote. I tried out the 'share' feature, don't think I'll be using it, but it gave me an idea. Would it be possible to share the media link with somebody so that they could send it to their machine to start playing(providing they have the same plugin). Would this be possible, similar to how if somebody sends a youtube video and you can send it directly to xbmc.

Also, I can't get the youtube 'queue to xbmc' to work, it looks like it is sent, but it doesn't show up in the queue or play.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Randall Lind - 2013-04-15

I just started using this and it rocks!! I brought the full version great remote

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-15

@spyder : nope for the send Smile

For the queue please open an issue with logs as usual Smile http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug (Sometimes links are queued without title in the playlist so looks empty but is not)

@Randall Lind : Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Cyberkid2002 - 2013-04-16

Quick question, apologies if it has been asked before. Does the minimum sync interval force a sync at that interval, even if the app is not being used, or does it only force a sync if that time has expired and the media folder (Movies etc.) Been clicked?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-16

Second one Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - 321liftoff - 2013-04-17

I've found that the "ignore articles" in the library settings menu does not work. Specifically, my list of movies that begin with "The" are all grouped together, even when the option is checked. Anyone else notice this?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-17

Checking this option needs a sync database after Smile

And 99% of the time this is caused by the fact you use sorttitle in your nfo and those have precedence over this since you may want to override this for some movies.