Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-05-17

sorry Tolriq don't know if someone talked about this in a previous post. but google doesn't helped me.
that is the point:
after i used yatse, i close it but i have always a service "active" in my in use app list.
the service is called yatse widget and it is 11mb.
what is it? it have to be always on?
thank you
peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-17

@Baswazz sorry I won't add this, this would change the overall behavior of the app and TBH I don't think a remote on a phone would be good for media management.

@peppe_sr http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/FAQ#Yatse-application-does-not-close-and-service-stay-active Smile

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Baswazz - 2013-05-17

(2013-05-17, 19:16)Tolriq Wrote: @Baswazz sorry I won't add this, this would change the overall behavior of the app and TBH I don't think a remote on a phone would be good for media management

That suck :D It takes so much time to redo it again. :(

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-17

You can export / import play status in nfo Smile

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Baswazz - 2013-05-18

(2013-05-17, 23:27)Tolriq Wrote: You can export / import play status in nfo :)

Tot make nfo files for 400+ Movies is a hard job thats why i hoped something easier...

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-18

If your library is already scrapped Xbmc can do the nfo export.

But not sure what you try to do Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-18

Again a break in Xbmc code that will prevent Stream plugin to work on release post May 17th Sad

No easy durable solution on this one due to Xbmc Team position on internal xxxdb:// paths.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-05-18

(2013-05-18, 13:31)Tolriq Wrote: Again a break in Xbmc code that will prevent Stream plugin to work on release post May 17th Sad
Could you give more details on what is breaking streaming, please.

[EDIT] nvm, I bet it is https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/1220d8c4a93ebe1b797fe6a4a6f7370e500bb500

Yes it is :p

I've updated with a PR hoping that having a Team member using this feature can help :p

Discussions on JSONs and external coding are complicated these times Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-05-19

I have 2 questions:
1. Is there an option to tell yatse to jump directly into the "Now playing" window after selecting a music title?
I thought there was one in past versions but now I can't find anything about it.

2. Is it possible to display additional information from the internet about an artist or title or display the lyrics of a song out of the "Now playing" screen?

Thanks a lot in advance and for this great app

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-20

1) Yes there still is Smile http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Setup#Library-Settings

For 2 I don't understand so I'd say no Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2013-05-20

Not sure if this has been asked before, but would it be possible the have the remote remember the list view for each folder? Example: I go to my video addons, I want this listed in alphabetical order, but when I enter certain addons I want them listed most recent. Changing the view type inside a folder affects the view type in other(all?) locations. Am I missing a setting somewhere, or is this possible?

Also, I asked about the "Queue to XBMC" feature a while back and you asked for a log, there is no error created if you 'play then queue' and let the first video end, it simply won't play the next video. However, if you 'play then queue' and skip the first video, it will give the "Cannot find next item in playlist", because it doesn't exist.

I had also asked about a context menu on the remote, but it was a little unclear the way I worded it. I was asking if it would be possible to touch and hold on an item and have the XBMC context menu appear on the remote.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-20

Not possible to remember all folders ordering since this can be virtually infinite and no way for users to cleanup Smile

For the Queue thing, no offense but I'm pretty sure I can read logs generated by Yatse and Xbmc a little more than you, I'm not looking at errors but at what happens Smile

For your last thing, this is still not clear Smile but I have no way to show in Yatse menus that are shown on Xbmc. What would be the point of it ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2013-05-20

(2013-05-20, 18:02)Tolriq Wrote: Not possible to remember all folders ordering since this can be virtually infinite and no way for users to cleanup Smile
Could it get the list type from XBMC?

(2013-05-20, 18:02)Tolriq Wrote: For the Queue thing, no offense but I'm pretty sure I can read logs generated by Yatse and Xbmc a little more than you, I'm not looking at errors but at what happens Smile
So would you need both logs? I remember seeing other users having problems with this in the youtube thread, does this work for you?

(2013-05-20, 18:02)Tolriq Wrote: For your last thing, this is still not clear Smile but I have no way to show in Yatse menus that are shown on Xbmc. What would be the point of it ?
That answers my question, the point of it would be while watching something, someone could browse XBMC will full item features on the remote(add a show to subsciptions from Hulu). I know this isn't necessary, but with the ability to browse menus without interrupting video playback, sometimes you find something that you don't want to watch right away and then you have to browse there using on screen menus.

Which brings up another possible workaround, would it be possible to 'jump to' the current folder location displayed in YATSE? Example: I am in Hulu/TV Shows/Genre/Show Name(in YATSE) and I wanted to add to subscriptions, we could press a "jump to location" and it would put current folder location on screen for context menu selections?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-21

Quote:So would you need both logs? I remember seeing other users having problems with this in the youtube thread, does this work for you?

Are you really asking this again ?

3 times I asks and you still argue that I don't need them ?

I'm sorry but you've reach my patience limit Smile So effectively no need for them I won't read them anymore Wink