Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-05-21

tolriq- how do you have enough time to answer all of these questions, yet still devote so much to yatse? do you drink a lot of coffee??:-) if so, we should be buying you a yearlong pass to your favorite cafe....

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-21

Well one of my acting mantra is when you do something do it well or don't do it Smile

Add this with insomnia and you get the result :p

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Baswazz - 2013-05-23

I got another feature request:
I use airplay tot play music through xbmc. Now if i want to shutdown my htpc, i need to turn on my TV for that. I would like tot see shutdown/restart option in Yatse.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-23

They are already in just read the options and the Wiki Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - styx06 - 2013-05-24

Any update on controlling the SpotiMC addon via Yatse? Last messages I see in this thread are some while ago already.
Would be a great addition!

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Baswazz - 2013-05-24

(2013-05-23, 13:36)Tolriq Wrote: They are already in just read the options and the Wiki :)

Oke thanks i will do.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-24

@styx06 api have not changed so nothing can change on my side.

If the addon expose a vfs then it's usable from Files / Playlist then addons if not then nothing I can do Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-24

New version 3.3.0 just pushed to Play Store

* Stream to Xbmc now support streaming of m3u and pls playlists
* Add internal favourites support (Files / Playlists)
* New option do not restore Wallpapers
* New play from here for Tv Episodes (Use the current sort order !)
* New Recent Movies / Tv Episodes Widgets (Android 3.x / 4.x)
* Option to convert Recent widgets to Random widgets
* The hide watched settings is now global and no more in settings
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-05-24

So happy that I paid for the unlocker

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-05-24

Great! Thanks a lot Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-25

(2013-05-24, 14:40)Tolriq Wrote: New version 3.3.0 just pushed to Play Store

* Stream to Xbmc now support streaming of m3u and pls playlists
* Add internal favourites support (Files / Playlists)
* New option do not restore Wallpapers
* New play from here for Tv Episodes (Use the current sort order !)
* New Recent Movies / Tv Episodes Widgets (Android 3.x / 4.x)
* Option to convert Recent widgets to Random widgets
* The hide watched settings is now global and no more in settings
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Build 3.3.1 just pushed to correct some bug with the MenuDrawer library. Big thanks to SimonVT for fast fixing those Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ThaDraGun - 2013-05-25

Its probably been like this for a while, but I just noticed the streaming is changed! I can now keep watching the video on my cell phone without it stopping on the tv. Great when you're watching a show with someone else and have to leave the room for a min. I always thought that would be a great feature.

Love that feature. Only issue with it is the video is behind a few seconds. I think 10-15sec. Probably because it takes time to process it of course. Makes sence. Not a big deal, but when you go back to watch it on the TV you miss those 15sec or have to back the video up. I know, I know, 15sec is not much, but on a show a lot can happen in 15sec.
Maybe have an option in the settings where the user can change the time to automatically advance x secs if they want. So if the video Im watching on the TV is at the 30min mark when I click stream, it will go to the 30min15sec instead and start playing on my cellphone from there?
Just a thought..

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-05-25

And what for users that have it working fast ? They loose 15 sec ? Smile

There's no solution for this sorry Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ThaDraGun - 2013-05-25

Thats why I suggested a user controlled setting. So if they want they can keep it at default setting 0, or they can adjust it to work better with the hardware they are using.
I dont have a slow phone, but my xbmc on my Xios is probably the problem.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - styx06 - 2013-05-26

(2013-05-24, 12:58)Tolriq Wrote: @styx06 api have not changed so nothing can change on my side.

If the addon expose a vfs then it's usable from Files / Playlist then addons if not then nothing I can do Smile

ok, understood. Will bugger Spotimc thread than Smile

Another 2 questions about the virtual keyboard:
- I do not get letter feedback (as in other instances I use the keyboard you get the grey letter popping up your pressing). Now I can only see the result on the TV, which leads to typing errors regularly. Is this fixable?
- Would it be possible to add the virtual keyboard to the customizable button? I know its accessible via the side menu, but i think its more convenient to have it as a direct press

thanks! Just bought the unlocker, the best XBMC remote by far.