Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Mrneil - 2013-06-19

ahh, might be related to the vevo/youtube videos. Seems to work on videos not associated with veto. Might just need to wait for a youtube plugin update. Fantastic app anyway!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-19

Forget to answer here Smile

@skabyss : the data is the data in Yatse cache as soon as your have sync the widgets does update, it sort by added time and does correspond to Xbmc order in all my tests.
Have you activated the random option that does change this ?

@Mrneil : yes if the media start then the youtube have a problem then well it's a youtube addon problem Sad nothing I can change on my side.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-21

Yatse 3.4.0 just pushed to Play Store :

! You need to update the unlocker to 2.0.0 for unlocking. In case of troubles as usual contact me.
! If you use the Stream plugin you also need to update it to 1.4.0.

* Add global search (Search icon in left menu)
* Integration with Android Phone/Tablet search (See wiki on how to activate)
* Support second for the GoTo function in now playing
* Allow GoTo function from left menu now playing (Click the text)
* Correct and optimize virtual keyboard
* Correct some dialogs in Android 2.X
* Left menu now respect new official Android pattern (Advanced settings to revert to old behavior)
* Picture menu is now available as a tab in Files / Playlist menu
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - DarkHelmet - 2013-06-21

Thanks for the update. However since I updated I keep getting an error message from android every ten seconds (roughly), that the unlocker was ended abruptly. I'm on Android 2.3.5 on a HTC Desire S. Anyone else experiencing the same?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-22

I had some reports working on it.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2013-06-22

I love the new search features!

Also, the recent media widget seems to have updated, not sure what was going on before but it seems to work now!

Thanks!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - DarkHelmet - 2013-06-22

(2013-06-22, 00:00)Tolriq Wrote: I had some reports working on it.

Thanks. Glad to hear it's not only me. Deinstalling the unlocker helped for now as a workaround.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-22

I've pushed an update for the unlocker this should correct the problem.

Should arrive soon but to limit impact on everything in case it's still not good it's still called 2.0.0 Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - monvo - 2013-06-22

Is there any way to map the fast forward/rewind buttons in yatse to 'skip ahead x seconds' in mpc-hc? I can't use ff because I'm bitstreaming audio.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-06-22

i toriq, is a bit of time, from last update, i would ask you something..
i'm no more able to play the whole content of an mp3 folder but just a song. i long tap the folder, from file mode, and whatever command i use from the top menĂ¹, play,add to queue music doesn't start.
i asked you in the past if it was possible play multiple folders at same time and you tell me no, but know i can't paly a single one folder.
what i'm doing wrong, am i clear to explicate the fact.
thank you
Peppe

@monvo : no but you can use the slider or the GoTo function in now playing to achieve the same result.

@peppe_sr : As usual logs and no your description is not very clear since you say start only a song and music don't start in the same thing hard to know what happens in what case.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-06-22

(2013-04-03, 10:08)peppe_sr Wrote: hi Tolriq
don't know if it's a problem or a news after last update but i can't play multiple folders at the same time in file music mode.
ex:
-album name
--cd1
--cd2
long press on folder "album name" and pressing play on top of the screen songs doesn't starts for both subfolders.
before update i did this witout problem.
could you explain me how.
thanks a lot
Peppe

i quote myself .....the thing is similar but. now i 'm not able to play a single folder
with mp3
the log now is a problem....i'm at the sea! ill post it monday

Well recursive will only work in future specific Gotham support (Even if not all my PR were merged for this).

But without logs I can't help so have a nice week end try to not burn :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-06-24

hi Torliq, i'm back from sea a little too much burned....but the sun was too hot here in the past days.
here is my yatse log
here what i do:
launched yatse;
from files, favourites i have opened N:\Mp3\Soundtrack - The hanghover 3;
long tap on the folder and than play from the top menu.
in the past in this way music began, now no!!!
Peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-24

You forget the Xbmc logs Smile

What version of Xbmc do you use ? There's some alpha of Gotham that are broken for directory access in some cases.