Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-06-24

oops i haven't understood you need both logs Confused
i'm on xbmc 12.2.
here new logs:
xbmc log
yatse log
same folder tried to be played.

Peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-24

Well reading the logs you are trying to play music when browsing from the Video part of Yatse.

To play audio you need to be in the audio part since Yatse have no way to know what is inside your directory if you are in video part then it add things to video playlist that can't play music Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-06-25

as always you are right!!
going from the good way music plays.
maybe it's only a translation fault that drived me in that direction. the video section in italian language is called files, the audio one is called audio files.
so after i used files section i do not look anything else.
i will take a look at the translation.
to be clear, i have to add that my incongruence born after a reinstallation of my xbmc and not after your last update as i said in my starting post. i made "the error" to set yatse in the wrong way.
thank a lot again.
Peppe

EDIT

i did some changes in italian translation, most of them originally translated from you (i think....! i read your name there).
i found files (video section) and i translated in "FILE VIDEO"
in italian language, files become FILE. plural words used in italian coming from english lose the "S".
Peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-25

Thanks Smile

But it was not me I don't speak a word of Italian Smile
Must be when I imported previous translations before moving to the new system.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2013-06-25

I recently downloaded the latest version from Play store and for the most part it works as advertised but I have couple of issues. Firstly, the recent TV shows widget does not update. Secondly, I am unable to start XBMC with YATSE. Do I need unlocker for any of these features?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-26

No need for unlocker for those Smile

Can you explain a lot more what the problem are, since your description miss quite some details on the actual problems.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-06-26

I am guessing that ajamils does not have wol enabled.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mat_oli - 2013-06-26

Hi, I noticed the notification plugin and SMS behaviour is different now, for whatsapp and SMS messages, it used to actually display the message contents in XBMC in a popup toast notification, but now for SMS, it just shows the message counter, and for whatsapp (the notification plugin), it pops up "new message from <name>". Any way to go back to showing the message contents?

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2013-06-26

(2013-06-26, 11:25)Tolriq Wrote: No need for unlocker for those :)

Can you explain a lot more what the problem are, since your description miss quite some details on the actual problems.

1) I added the recent TV shows and recent movies widget on my phone. The recent movies widget updates fine when I added new movies. On the other hand, the TV widget did not update.

2) When I send WOL command from YATSE to start XBMC, nothing happens. XBMC does not start.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-26

@mat_oli : SMS plugin have not changed. For Whatsapp, I've got some report that it did not work and now works ok, then now the opposite Smile Seem this app change a lot or users change their mind Smile
Can you please upload an logcat (with alogcat for example) so I can really see what the app have in it's notifications ?

@ajamils : Well the widgets updates when Yatse refresh it's data, so if you have left the default settings it's at least 24h between each. And the refresh only occurs when you do go in Yatse to the episodes list Smile

For WOL there's no magic in Yatse do you have installed and configured correctly XbmcStarter ?

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2013-06-26

(2013-06-26, 22:53)Tolriq Wrote: @mat_oli : SMS plugin have not changed. For Whatsapp, I've got some report that it did not work and now works ok, then now the opposite Smile Seem this app change a lot or users change their mind Smile
Can you please upload an logcat (with alogcat for example) so I can really see what the app have in it's notifications ?

@ajamils : Well the widgets updates when Yatse refresh it's data, so if you have left the default settings it's at least 24h between each. And the refresh only occurs when you do go in Yatse to the episodes list Smile

For WOL there's no magic in Yatse do you have installed and configured correctly XbmcStarter ?

Ok, now I'm gonna look like a total idiot as I have no idea what's XbmcStarter is. I will go and do some research. Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Manticore - 2013-06-27

Im running Gotham_alpha4 on win7 and Yatse on a Samsung Note 2. Looks great on it and works like a charm as a remote control and everything else
but Im having an issue streaming on Yatse. I have the unlocked version of it and mx player.

Ive followed the wiki on how to get the network setup for streaming but when it get the part that says

Quote:Go to Zeroconf menu
Activate the option :
Announce these services to other systems via Zeronconf
Remark : On Windows platform you need to have Apple Bonjour installed.

There is no option for it in xbmc. Im not sure if thats why I cant stream to my phone. Is there something im missing in the setup to get it working?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mat_oli - 2013-06-27

(2013-06-26, 22:53)Tolriq Wrote: @mat_oli : SMS plugin have not changed. For Whatsapp, I've got some report that it did not work and now works ok, then now the opposite Smile Seem this app change a lot or users change their mind Smile

Hmm that's strange..oh I think I know what it must be, the notification plugin must be picking up the Facebook messenger notifications, since SMSs now show up in Facebook messenger as well.

How do I get the logcat? My phone currently isn't rooted, is there any way I can do that without root access?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-27

@Manticore : Alpha 4 is broken you need to update to a more recent build (or wait alpha 5 that should be out in 3 days).

For zeroconf since they change the settings system it may be hidden by default now you need to go to the left menu and set settings to expert or advanced level.

@mat_oli : for logcat as I said you can use application like alogcat on play store

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mat_oli - 2013-06-27

oh haha I didn't realize alogcat was the name of an app. I'll try that out tonight and post the log from whatsapp..