Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Outlaw Mantis - 2013-10-03

(2013-10-03, 13:29)Tolriq Wrote: @outlaw Mantis I guess you have wrongly configured Yatse and the top left icon is red Smile

Ah, sorry, I missed toggling a setting. My mistake. Shy Now I feel stupid. Great job with the remote and I'm really enjoying the streaming feature of the paid version. Keep it up.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - realnsd - 2013-10-03

No matter what wallpaper I set on my phone, if I use Yatse's "Fanart as Wallpaper" setting, when my media finishes playing it reverts back to some random wallpaper (same every time) instead of the one I set. Any thoughts on how I could troubleshoot this? I've tried the "Clear Wallpaper" setting but it doesn't change anything. I'm running Yatse on a 4.1.2 Note2.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - User 146225 - 2013-10-04

when playing a file/movie, how do i get it to default to the now playing screen as oppose to having to swipe to the menu and select it?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-04

@realnsd : If you are using a Live Wallpaper Yatse can't set it back as explained in the settings Smile

If not the as usual http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug to gather logs and opening an issue Smile

@riaz1982 : By setting the corresponding option in the parameters Smile

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Setup For a quite detailed documentation on settings available

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Buzniak - 2013-10-04

Yetse Is by far my favorite XBMC remote...soo much detail. 10/10

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-10-04

(2013-10-03, 13:29)Tolriq Wrote: @Vibes : This is not really an issue but how android keyboard works Wink

For the colors well it was explained a lot in this thread and all is in the Wiki as all the complete documentation that takes hours to write with nobody that reads it Wink
Well, I dont know much about app developement but isnt is possible to make it work like the Official remote app does? Autospell/prediction is always on there and u type first before sending the search text to XBMC.
I bought Yatse halv an year ago and still havent got used to it, very annoying! Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Fantasma - 2013-10-04

Hi,

can some1 tell me how i can setup the filmsets?
I have some movies like all james bond movies and i want to add them to a James Bond Filmset.
How does it work?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - tinybutstrong - 2013-10-05

quick question: is it possible to load external .srt subtitle in stream plugin? (mx player)

the subtitle loads fine from sbm share on MX, but from Yatse it doesn't load.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vampirebat - 2013-10-05

(2013-10-04, 21:16)Fantasma Wrote: Hi,

can some1 tell me how i can setup the filmsets?
I have some movies like all james bond movies and i want to add them to a James Bond Filmset.
How does it work?
thats not really on topic as it has nothing to do with yatse.
that said there are different ways to create movie sets and which way you go about it
depends on which version of xbmc your running.
gotham has the ability to create sets and add to sets with the context menu of xbmc for frodo youll need to do it manually, use an external addon or there is a plug in somewhere that will work for creating and adding set tho i believe its listed as a pre-frodo version it still works for frodo.
any way you slice it you have to set it up and have xbmc scan the set into its database and then they will show up automatically in yatse the next time it refreshs your movies.
or you can force it to refresh by pressing and holding the movies tab in the slide out menu bar on the left side.

(2013-10-05, 04:06)tinybutstrong Wrote: quick question: is it possible to load external .srt subtitle in stream plugin? (mx player)

the subtitle loads fine from sbm share on MX, but from Yatse it doesn't load.
im not an expert on the subject but its my understanding that xbmc wont stream subs files thru a stream and since that is where yatse gets its streams from when you select to stream a movie to your phone or tablet it also would not have a sub sent with the stream.
if thats not accurate info someone feel free to correct me.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mayoman - 2013-10-05

@Tolriq,
Great app, but (there is always a butTongue) I have a request.
I see you now have Chinese support on 3.8. However, we still have an issue trying to send Asian text using the virtual keyboard. Using a nexus 10 with Google Japanese input IM the keyboard immediately sends key presses to XBMC which means if I want to send the Japanese character た (ta), it sends tた. And gives me no chance to convert it to the kanji character 田 (for example).
I use the CRW app on my Windows phone and it gets around this problem by not sending individual key presses but allowing me to write & convert a text string to my liking before sending.
I may be missing something obvious in the settings, but if not, this is something that would affect all east Asian languages.
I know its not likely to be a trivial fix, but would be happy to assist in Japanese language support in returnSmile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-06

Well I'll need to do more tests but you should have time but I must admit I have never tested japanese keyboard-

Can you describe how to generate such kanji so I can reproduce ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mayoman - 2013-10-06

(2013-10-06, 20:33)Tolriq Wrote: Can you describe how to generate such kanji so I can reproduce ?

If you install Google Japanese input on your phone/tablet you can then toggle your keyboard between direct Western character input and Japanese character input using the same keyboard. (Hit "a" button at bottom left of screen to change it to "あ" (Japanese input mode).
In Japanese mode you input the syllables using the western keyboard & then select the appropriate kanji character (same system used for Chinese & Korean).
Taking the example in my previous post:
Input "ta" on the keyboard, then scroll through choices (using spacebar) until you get the correct character:
た 田 他 多 太 手 etc.
Then press enter to select.

This is really helpful (nay necessary!) when searching for Japanese videos using Youtube or Dailymotion addons.
Google app store link.
Couldn't find a good video online, but this gives you a basic idea of how it works.

PS Hope the Japanese characters above display for youSmile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-08

All display ok will try to play with that this week Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-10-08

Tolriq. Can you add the option for me to send messages to an xbmc machine?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-09

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/issues ? SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile