Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-10-25

(2013-10-24, 20:23)SamHill Wrote: *Feature Request*

Not sure where to best add feature requests.

What would be the chances of having an option to export your movie list to a file, that you can then save or email someone. This would allow you to share your movie collection with other, which is helpful when people are planning on coming over for a movie night. you could send them your exported list for them to review prior to coming over.

I now they have the sharethe.tv addon, but i rarely update that, and my remote is always up to date.

Not sure if this is possible, but would be kind of handy.

Ember Media Manager can export a list to html that you can link friends if you have web space.

Windows MyXBMC HTML Generator: Show others your library with style.

you could also just go into the directory via cmd prompt and type the command "dir /s /b > print.txt" without quotes.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-26

New version 3.9.0 just pushed :

* Add Slovak language (Thanks Martin J.)
* Add start of Japanese language (Thanks Mayoman)
* New option HighSpeed Wifi for streaming
* Display modes in file and addons views
* New option scrolling text in file mode
* New paste button
* New additional command Eject Disc
* New about window with more links / contact info and contributors listing
* Bugs corrections and optimizations.

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker to support further developments.

Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z

Sv: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-10-27

(2013-10-04, 18:09)Vibes Wrote:
(2013-10-03, 13:29)Tolriq Wrote: @Vibes : This is not really an issue but how android keyboard works Wink
Well, I dont know much about app developement but isnt is possible to make it work like the Official remote app does? Autospell/prediction is always on there and u type first before sending the search text to XBMC.
I bought Yatse halv an year ago and still havent got used to it, very annoying! Sad
@Tolriq: Ur the man! Big Grin You have no idea how much I'm loving you right now for adding "text to send" function on the virtual keyboard. Autospell/prediction works there. I do lot of searches and it's a lifesaver.
I have a suggestion and also I think there is a bug.

Bug: When u press search on i.e YouTube the onscreen keyboard on XBMC rests on the letter "a" and after I send my search text from yatse the letter "a" gets added to the search. Exempel: I send text "universe" from yatse but the keyboard on XBMC types "universe a"

Suggestion: After sending a search to XBMC I have to (remove the extra "a" and) manually navigate and press search/done on XBMC. Make it so that once I press send from Yatse it automatically searches. That may also solve the extra "a" issue.

It's looking very promising so far. Thanks a lot Smile)

EDIT: Forget what I wrote above. (not the first part) Smile It looks like the issue is skin related. When u press send from Yatse remote whatever button the keyboard on XBMC rests on gets pressed. On skin "confluence" it rests on "done" so "send text to" function works perfectly there. But on skin "Aeon Nox" it rests on the "back" button so I have to manually press "done" there after I've sent my search. On my skin "night" the keyboard rests on letter "a" and you get the picture..

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-27

3.9.1 just pushed to address the Play List problem and some other small things.

PS : It should also address the paste with all skins Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-10-27

(2013-10-27, 21:56)Tolriq Wrote: 3.9.1 just pushed to address the Play List problem and some other small things.

PS : It should also address the paste with all skins Wink
Awesome man, just uninstalled official remote and completely moved to Yatse Big Grin I finally feel satisfied that I bought it, rated 5 star!
Got a question, which one is the configurable button? Wiki says
Quote:This configure the last button in Yatse to one of the numerous available command
What last button? I dont see it! :S

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-28

There's screenshots with numbers to show in the Wiki Wink

Sv: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-10-29

(2013-10-28, 07:21)Tolriq Wrote: There's screenshots with numbers to show in the Wiki Wink
So the configurable button only applies to widgets. I see! Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mpg732 - 2013-10-29

3.9.1 did fix the play list issue but I still can not DL the artwork to the tablet. I have it enable but when I go into and select any art work small, medium, large for both music and movies, the device does nothing. Was some thing else changed that I don't know of?

Thanks
Mike

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-29

What never changes is that without logs I can't tell anything from your problem :-)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mpg732 - 2013-10-29

Well never dealt with log's so I have no idea on how to get them off my tablet and posted on here. Was more asking if this was a known bug or just me. All I can tell you is when I try to DL any kind of cover art, The buttons darken like the used too but I no longer get the DL progress bar. I get no errors either. I don't believe they are DL in the background either. Just basing it on how long it takes to load play list and stuff. I did go into the app manager and forced stopped the app and cleared all data. Did not help.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-29

Well it's just you Smile

And there's a big support button in the app for how to gather and get the logs Wink

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mpg732 - 2013-10-30

I give up, can't log into your website to upload logs from my tablet. Reset password three times and still says invalid. Tryed from a PC and still no luck. Not worth trying to get log off tablet to upload here. All I know is every thing worked before the the last two updates. I give up....

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-30

Well you just need as the website said to activate your account in the mail you have received.

The log can be uploaded about everywhere on internet or send by mail Smile

And well the app does work for the 320 000 users that are already updated to last version so I'm sorry the problem is on your side and without logs or details I can't do anything for you.

Anyway good luck with your new choice of remote.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mpg732 - 2013-10-30

I am not trying to create a new account. I had an activad account, I just forgot password so I reset the password by clicking on the link, got the reset email, entered new password and still can't log in. Tried it three times. If I need to do more, I have not received any other email instructing me too do more. Did I say I was not using your remote, which by the way I did buy the upgrade. I just cant seem to get into your web site to upload the log.

Thank you, I am assuming it was you for shortly after I posted this I got the other email.