Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-30

Well Smile

09/05/2013 05:48 pm is the date of the creation of your account that you never activated Wink

I have just activated it so you can login, but as I said there's 20 other way to send me the log, but you just said I give up with just repeating that the problem is YatseWink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - win88ice2004 - 2013-10-31

Hey tolriq I have a question. I use a version of xbmc that includes spotyxbmc built in. This allows spotify to show up in the music section of xbmc.

Right now, when I use the files/playlist folder from inside yatse I can access all my addons databases, like apple trailers and such, and I can even access spotyxbmc which I would expect. However the playlist portion of the spotyxbmc inside yatse does not populate. Is this an xbmc limitation? Is there any other way for me to play my playlists from within yatse without having to navigate into the actual app on xbmc. And incase this was on your mind, when I access the standard portion of spotyxbmc from inside yatse I can play select songs no problem. It's just the playlist portion.

Sorry if this makes no sense, if you need some pictures let me know and I might be able to explain better.

Thanks as usual!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Scott00007 - 2013-10-31

I am wondering if there are any plans to include some form of game pad functionality. More and more android games support this and with it would be great to play games on my tv using my android box.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-10-31

@win88ice2004 : Without logs hard to tell but if most of the things works, then it looks like a limitation in the addon Sad
Not all addons does handle correctly VFS.

@Scott00007 : Well to control games they'd need to have a remote controling API Smile So no Yatse will stay a remote for Media Centers.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jedix - 2013-11-02

Is there a way to sync a playlist & media from xbmc to the device? I use yatse + rpi as a stereo and would like an easy way to get music on my phone.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-03

Not yet Smile

But now that Gotham is near to be feature freeze the offline media syncing will get back to the top of the Todo list Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - richdgrant - 2013-11-04

Hey, what a brilliant app!! My favourite - I would happily pay for this.

Anyway, I apologise in advance if this has already been asked... I've tried to search but couldn't see anything that exactly describes my issue. Basically my (non-live) wallpaper on my Galaxy S4 does not get restored after I've finished watching or listening to something.

I have 'fanart as wallpaper' ticked, but when the media stops it just defaults to a blue background. What am I don't wrong?

Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bry - 2013-11-04

(2013-11-04, 15:41)richdgrant Wrote: Hey, what a brilliant app!! My favourite - I would happily pay for this.
Thanks.

You can pay here

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fma965 - 2013-11-04

Quote:Due to piracy increase this Unlocker will now periodically verify that you have bought the app.

You do know that this isn't gonna stop most pirates, Just saying. "freedom", "modded play store" and "lucky patcher"

However there is a solution Smile http://www.xda-developers.com/android/preventing-app-piracy-join-the-discussion/

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - richdgrant - 2013-11-04

(2013-11-04, 16:09)bry- Wrote:
(2013-11-04, 15:41)richdgrant Wrote: Hey, what a brilliant app!! My favourite - I would happily pay for this.
Thanks.

You can pay here

Ha, I already have paid.... oops.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-05

@richdgrant : There's a bug report on this on some phone but for the moment I have not found the problem Sad

@fma965 : I have contributed on this post long ago Wink The solutions are very bad not working and requires root ...
Anyway no one have successfully cracked Yatse and I'm protected against Lucky Patcher.
But yet I can't protect against Google flaw Sad

@richdgrant : Thanks Smile

And I'd like to thanks Germans / English and American users of Yatse that represent the vast majority of users Smile

But also to all the others users worldwide that motivate me to continue this great adventure.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Jorgensen - 2013-11-05

(2013-08-13, 12:49)Tolriq Wrote: Slideshow are not really supported in Yatse because Now Playing screens and playlist are not really meaningful Smile

But you can still control the slideshow from Yatse without any problems Smile

Arrows to change images and back to stop at any time the slideshow.

I am also requesting a "pause" slide show button. You're right that you can go back and forth and stop the slide show, but I have to find a keyboard when showing pictures to the family and they want to see a picture for longer time. Every thing else is controllled perfectly by Yatze.

Thanks for an amazing app.

Anyway, I apologise in advance if this has already been asked... I've tried to search but couldn't see anything that exactly describes my issue. Basically my (non-live) wallpaper on my Galaxy S4 does not get restored after I've finished watching or listening to something.

I have 'fanart as wallpaper' ticked, but when the media stops it just defaults to a blue background. What am I don't wrong?

Thanks.

This is also happening on my Nexus 7 2013.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dandnsmith - 2013-11-06

I have searched, to the best of my ability, and purchased the unlocker (forlorn hope), but haven't managed to find how to toggle SubTitles on/off - it doesn't seem to show in configurable button options or anywhere else.

Apart from that, it was a superb answer to my control problem for a RaspBMC installation.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Reginald - 2013-11-06

(2013-11-06, 10:50)dandnsmith Wrote: I have searched, to the best of my ability, and purchased the unlocker (forlorn hope), but haven't managed to find how to toggle SubTitles on/off - it doesn't seem to show in configurable button options or anywhere else.

Apart from that, it was a superb answer to my control problem for a RaspBMC installation.

From Yatse's Wiki:

"When in Now Playing view you can press the icons left and right of the seek bar to have a direct choice of audio language / subtitles."

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dandnsmith - 2013-11-07

Thanks for that - however, I don't get the icons either end, just the bar with a time at each end.

As a consequence of recent updates perhaps, I now have buttons labelled 'subtitles' and 'Audio Streams' which can be used to get the action required (seems to be a long delay, which may be my slow hardware)