Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mpg732 - 2013-11-07

Question, any plans to give the App a face lift. I.E. update to the graphical lay out. Its nice now and is very functional but I think it could stand a bit change. Don't mean to insult any one if I did. Just wondering.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-09

There's always plans Smile

But since 90% of users says the interface is perfect a comment like this adds about no details on what you'd like to see changed so well have like 0 chance to generate a change that you'd like Smile

Sorry for being rude but well when asking something it's often better to say what you want Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - vard - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-09, 12:06)Tolriq Wrote: There's always plans Smile

But since 90% of users says the interface is perfect a comment like this adds about no details on what you'd like to see changed so well have like 0 chance to generate a change that you'd like Smile

Sorry for being rude but well when asking something it's often better to say what you want Smile

I'm one of them. The app is fantastic. Thanks so much for all your work.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Scott00007 - 2013-11-10

This app is fantastic!!!!

My one request would be for an option to keep the app from going to landscape. I'm sure lots of people use it in landscape but I never do and would love it keep it from changing without having to keep all of my apps from going to landscape.

No matter what, thanks for the hard work!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-10

@vard : thanks Smile

@scott : There's already an option for that Wink
Unlocked one.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mpg732 - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-09, 12:06)Tolriq Wrote: There's always plans Smile

All I did is ask, you don't have to be a dick about it. I'm the customer, not the developer. You shouldn't rely on making changes to better a product only when some one gives you detailed info on how. But is you want suggestions, how about some color and texture to buttons and background. On the now playing page, why do we need to list file location. No need for that. So get rid of that. Navigation controls, would be nice to be able to hide that, for I never need to use them.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - CS5n531 - 2013-11-10

This app is absolutely fantastic. Extremely easy to set up and incredibly functional. I wish I had integrated less Windows applications to my XBMC setup so my android device could be my sole MC remote Smile

One small thing I've noticed is a problem where Yatse is switching my Mode while in "Music". I should note that I've edited my Music icon on my home page (Big Alaska) to take me directly into Music Addons:
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Music,Addons)</onclick>
In the music/addons section, I have the mode set to "Files". When I access my music/addons menu from Yatse, it automatically switches the mode to "Library". Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

Again, excellent app.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fma965 - 2013-11-10

(2013-11-05, 10:59)Tolriq Wrote: @fma965 : I have contributed on this post long ago Wink The solutions are very bad not working and requires root ...
Anyway no one have successfully cracked Yatse and I'm protected against Lucky Patcher.
But yet I can't protect against Google flaw

It doesn't matter that it reqiuires root though, cuz Lucky Patcher, Modded Play Store and Freedom all require root.

Please don't get what im saying mixed up though... im not condoning it im just saying the facts.

Tolriq on mobilism Wrote:I'm sad about the fact no one really hack the app not the fact it spread, it's the game and it's good for SEO :p

I just regret the greater time when we had to shutdown our servers during FBI bust and such, they were a real competition and a warez spirit.
Not just this new way of here's the apk try with the modded Play Store and see if it works

Or you can buy the unlocker to support an independent dev that rely on this to continue to provide a free app without ads

Rhooo I'm sad no one really want's to play with me ?

I was glad to see my app cracked here since it means it's a good app, but since I warn here I'll start to play no one have
Only script kiddies replacing 0 with 1 or using lucky patcher ?

Come on I've put some fun things in it for nothing ?
I guess I put level too hard directly

Lol I won't do support here You know how to open an issue and generate log :p (avoid this nickname :p )

Supporting anything else than Play Store is more work for me leading to less features

When the app is correctly cracked I'll play a little more with the key system to allow paypal and other ways

(There's much more than a message to play with :p)

While this is the game and I accept it I'd just like to remember everybody that this app have no ads at all and the buying of the unlocker is the only thing that makes me continue adding things

Hehe now that my app is known enough to have some great hackers on it I guess I can now add some challenge to this part will add some fun to my coding

To others I just remind you that Yatse have no ads at all and that the unlocker is the only things that help me earn a little money as an independent dev and the price is quite fair for all the work on it

You have a brilliant attitude i love it so much that i hunted for all your posts

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-11

@mpg732 : Well without users comments I can't make changes at all since users are what make an app live. And this is what that make the app 4.9 rating and with so much downloads Smile
Typically the file listing was asked by a lot of people so well I won't remove it since majority wins Smile
There's skins for colors and buttons, and this part will be extended more.
Not sure what you mean by navigation controls but well Yatse is a remote so well navigation is kinda the basis of the app Wink
So well I did explain why I was rude Wink

@CS5n531 : No solution I just send the EventServer remote command music I can't pass parameters or changes anything, it should do what your keymap says.
So perhaps more a question for Xbmc team.

@fma965 : Yes but the fact is that Yatse security scheme was not broken Wink But well my post on Xda was clear enough on my mind on this I suppose.
This one on hacker forum was a big taunt that no one have successfully answered kinda sad of this new script kiddies generation Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fma965 - 2013-11-11

(2013-11-11, 01:15)Tolriq Wrote: @fma965 : Yes but the fact is that Yatse security scheme was not broken Wink But well my post on Xda was clear enough on my mind on this I suppose.
This one on hacker forum was a big taunt that no one have successfully answered kinda sad of this new script kiddies generation Smile

Yes exactly, not much competition for you right now though Smile , im a developer my self.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - kri kri - 2013-11-11

Does anyone else use Plexbmc and yatse? I am wondering if yatse would be able to read the library. I can play/pause just fine but tv shows and movies is empty, I assume because its trying to read a mysql/sqlite DB.

If this is possible to use this way please post.

Great work on the app, I really like it.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-11

@fma965 you have no idea how hard it is to fight against an official remote even when there no comparison Smile

@kri kri: Not possible due to how Xbmc works and available API for addons Smile
But you may be able to browse it via file mode or addon view if they support VFS.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Pankookis - 2013-11-14

Love this remote! Use it all the time. Have a question though which may already been answered but I couldn't find it.

I use the power button to shut down my HTPC and after one update a while back the little vibration that indicates that the "long press" has been long enough (or what you should call it) disappeared. It also seems like the shut down command sometimes doesn't reach my HTPC and I often wake up to a computer that has been turned on the entire night. Never had that problem before the vibration disappeared and I don't know what could be wrong.

Otherwise one of my favorite apps ever! Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-15

Well there's an option to disable vibration Smile

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug to gather logs an open an issue, but if all works I guess you just don't long press long enough sometimes Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-11-15

Hi tolriq,
i'm using in my android device a keyboard called "TouchPal X" it has swype options. when i use the virtual kb in yatse the swype is not available.
did you think depend from yatse or from my keyboard?
Peppe