Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-24

Well this one does what it says Wink

The Yatse volume dialog may look like the system one that's why you thinked it was tablet sound level Wink

But there's a mute button on the left to differentiate and if you press again the keys it should change volume but also allow more precise control with the slider.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dr88dr88 - 2013-11-26

@Tolriq Thanks the double click solved the issue to have it sorted in descending mode. Sorry to hear that it is not possible to have movie set grouping available in the main movie view. I have one other small request when I mark to hide watched in Tv shows it is also applied to the movie section it would be cool if this could be separated.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - swetoast - 2013-11-26

got two identical setups one rpi in the bedroom and one rpi in the livingroom the one in the bedroom works flawlessly but the other disconnects during playing movies etc, and they have the exact same setup

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-27

@dr88dr88 : I'll think about it Smile

@swetoast ; So it must be Yatse fault Wink
Without logs I can't tell anything but well hardware problems and Wifi range are common problems, if all works with one setup then the problem is on the second setup Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - swetoast - 2013-11-27

I'll provide logs just wanted to see if it was a common problem no need to get defensive. No idea where the problem is but same setup should not act so differently

I'll do a debug this weekend

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-27

Well this is not defensive this is logical Smile

How do you want that with your post it was a common problem ? The app would be quite broken Smile

And same about your issue : You have 2 rpi 1 Yatse, if both rpi are same os version and Yatse works with one, then there's 99,999999% chance it's not Yatse fault it's just common sense.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - swetoast - 2013-11-27

well im not sure if the receiver could be a problem since CEC could send a signal to the pi telling it to go to sleep if source is inactive hence me saying it could be a common problem althou i tried to turn of CEC options still acts the same again this weekends ill do some debugging and send the logs your way.

still thinks its funny that every time i find a problem and report or even ask about it you all (most developers here) get defensive as shit Tongue still your doing a bang up job.

Well as I said nothing defensive Smile

Read again your post it contains : 1 have 2 rpi both the same it works with one not the other.

What the hell do you want me to do with such a report ?

I have 0 information and I should say yes it's a known problem Yatse is bugged when you have 2 host and I have not correct this Smile

There's no known bugs other than those opened at the issue tracker and they are obviously all handled Wink

I really wonder how I can make users understand how to make a proper bug report, tons of Wiki and links and help to do this but still does not work Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-11-28

My coffee maker doesn't work Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - corpgator - 2013-11-28

I just opened Yatse for the first time in a while and found that most of my artists go from Artist to song skipping the albums. The albums are there if I go to Albums. As far as I can see, XBMC has them tagged exactly the same as they appear in Yatse. Any ideas before I go posting logs?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-28

@Vibes : Call George Wink

@corpgator : I guess you use gotham there's lot's a bugged builds that dropped the artist field in album queries.

You need to update and rescrape your music.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - corpgator - 2013-11-29

Yeah, it's Gotham since I needed it to fix sound issues with external players. I'll rebuild my music DB once there's a stable, thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - inzzzomnia - 2013-11-29

When I try to use the 'Scan video library' function the only thing that happen is that the progress bar appear at the top of the window in XBMC but there's only a "tiny dot of progress" and no text in it.
If I manually go into the series or movie section and right click and choose Update library everything works as it should and afterwards 'Scan video library' in Yatse also works.

Anyone got any ideas what's wrong?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-29

Well if something happens on Xbmc when clicking the button then Yatse have send the command Smile

The problems lies in Xbmc side, you should as usual get Xbmc logs and ask Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - win88ice2004 - 2013-11-29

@swetoast your saying tolriq is coming off as "defensive as shit" yet your coming off as aggressive as shit. I along with everyone else that has ever had a problem come up, and address our concerns/problems in a respective manner, has had the problem fixed. 99% of the time it was on our end. Yet tolriq helps us out. Before getting all aggressive ask a reasonable question, post your logs and maybe we can figure it out. Don't hate the people who do things to better your system. If you cant deal with that go to plex..or the official app.