Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - buju - 2014-03-06

(2014-03-05, 21:27)buju Wrote:
(2014-03-05, 21:00)Tolriq Wrote: @buju Wiki have tons of information Wink http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Api

Very interesting - I see what you are referring to. The callout is clearly available, for any type or media or URI.
I will now shift my attention to the TV Guide guys Smile
Thanks

Tolriq, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide an example on how one would pass the command to play a URI through an xbmc plugin.
I saw this in your Wiki, but without an example is a bit harder to figure this out.
===========================
Play Uri (Yatse 4.x / Unlocker only)
You must use the String parameter that will contain the Uri.
It can contains Media Center specific Uri like : "plugins://....."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say if I want to pass a command of PLAYURI, do I specify the URI in the Extra field?
I am testing Tasker. I get the Command Actions, but not the URI playing via plugins.
I understand from a forum that you chose not to support direct stream URI playback, even though it's rather unclear why.
Also, should I have a stream in the overall xbmc favs, can't I pass the play fav [whatever] command to the xbmc?

An example for playing a stream (e.g. rtmp://x.y.z.com) through say a plugin in called plugin.video.tvplugin (as an example), what would be the playuri syntax?

Please be gentle and advise. I am just trying to help, to bring more xbmc users to yatse.
A Tasker example with an actual plugin (say livestreams) would be best, but I live it up to you how to explain this.

But please assist. Thanks

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - DixieDean - 2014-03-06

Hi guys.

TV Guide Dixie has a 'built-in' addons.ini file that I maintain. This is all code that was originally developed by twinther. All I've done is extend it slightly.

So to shed light and hopefully help you find an answer, the addons.ini file contains addon urls that relate to particular channels that the parent addon has streams for.

Here's one for the TVCatchUp addon:
BBC One=plugin://plugin.video.tvcatchup/?url=%26auth%3DHSTRga0LVa8n9gNyctRWbVfXdcUdSAuMgAS599tDMZM%3D%26chan%3D1&mode=3&name=1%3A+BBC+One

So if the TVCatchUp addon is installed... my addon (TV Guide Dixie) will pick this up and match the BBC One channel in it's EPG to TV Catchup.
When the user selects BBC One... my addon sends the url to the matching addon and the stream is played - By the matching addon.

ie. My addon does NOT 'do the streaming'.

Once the matching addon is detected this command is sent on selection of the channel in the EPG:
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunPlugin(%s)' % url)

So.... I'm supposing that if my addon had a 'send via Yatsee' feature this could then send the above information to yatsee via the api?

I hope I've understood the question being asked here and am happy to help get this feature to work if needed.

Maybe if you could paste here an example PLAYURI that fits with what I've explained, then I could test it.

Cheers

Rich

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2014-03-06

@amwebby : I'll need logs as usual : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug
But check that you have the latest unlocker and the lastest stream plugin all from Play Store.

@DJ... : I'll need more details to reproduce Wink
But since 4.0 is planned for tomorrow I'll need steps on this version is this is still present.
Too bad you did not report earlier Wink

@buju : Well there's a complete sample on how to do that with tasker on this page.
I'm sorry but I can't do more this is basic stuff and Tasker support Wink

@DixieDean : Yes this is what I tought but the need of buju is kinda strange Wink since he want to have an xmbc + all addons on his phone to go stream to other Xbmc.
Since the API is at Android level I doubt you can integrate that in the addon.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - boekhour - 2014-03-06

Hello everybody,

A question here. I have an Oppo 103 blu ray player. I want to use this as a renderer with the Yaste streaming plugin and XBMC. So yesterday I bought the plugin and firtsly I tried to stream to my Panasnioc TV, this works without a problem! Very nice application this!!

The Oppo 103 is also listed in the Yatse renderer list, but when i tried to stream to the Oppo nothing happens. The Oppo flikcers a bit and goes back to ghe main menu. My Oppo is working OK with the combination Android app BubbleUPnp and XBMC. XBMC is one of the latetst builds and Yatse is the version from yesterday. Has anybody suggestions how to use Yatse in a proper way with the Oppo. This would me the golden duo I think. A very good quality player with a great application combi: Yatse/XBMC!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - buju - 2014-03-06

(2014-03-06, 11:08)Tolriq Wrote: @buju : Well there's a complete sample on how to do that with tasker on this page.
I'm sorry but I can't do more this is basic stuff and Tasker

@DixieDean : Yes this is what I tought but the need of buju is kinda strange Wink since he want to have an xmbc + all addons on his phone to go stream to other Xbmc.
Since the API is at Android level I doubt you can integrate that in the addon.

Both DixiedDean and I were asking you for an example of PlayURI command for playing a stream through an XBMC and a plugin installed on another PC. It's a question that deals with your plugin and your Wiki, so that is why we're asking.
But if you say that the Tasker team can be more helpful with that I will check with them.
I just wish you had a more robust integration manual - at least in that Play URI area. Not sure why you would not provide such a basic code example - it's just a line of as you say - basic command.

DixieDean is willing to do some work on this and, if necessary, so am I, albeit my Android and XBMC knowledge is limited, but I do have some programming experience from way back (not Python).

The setup is as follows - this is from a post addressed to DixieDean on his forum:
"just making sure that we're on the same page: your TV Guide + XBMC will reside on the smartphone, while on the remote XBMC there will be an XBMC + the content plugins (e.g. NTV.mx). Selecting a channel in your addon, on the smartphone will send a command to Yatze, who will send it to the plugin on the remote XBMC's plugin."

So, while an Android TV Guide with XMLTV and channel URI's (like TV Guide for XBMC) would work best, having a local XBMC install on the smartphone + only DD's TV Guide would be a painless enough workaround.

I think that I am just about done exploring this one, should you not be willing to work with us Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-06

@boekhour : I'll need logs http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug but since Streaming plugin 2.0 is out tomorrow please wait for it before Smile
The new plugin generate a little more logs and have numerous new things Wink
(Unless you are in beta and have already the the new plugin ? )

If you use bubbleupnp server it can do transcoding to adapt original media to new format that perhaps your player support, Yatse is not able to do that yet.

@buju: Sometimes users are really killing me ...
You try to ask me something that I can't give you without more details, I can understand that you are not dev or anything like that, so please take time to read my answers and think 2 seconds about what you are asking.

You want to sample of what ? You don't even know or tell me from what you will call.
You need to fire an Android Intent, how depends on what you use, Java, python, C++, ...... Huh? I give a complete sample with pictures for Tasker if you want to use something else that I don't know you are on your own.
What is hard to understand ?

Dixie ask me a precise question about integration in Xbmc Python and I gave him a precise answer.

So please stop telling me I don't want to help bla bla bla when you do not take 5 sec to understand things, and just repeat over and over the same things.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - buju - 2014-03-06

"I give a complete sample with pictures for Tasker if you want to use something else that I don't know you are on your own.
What is hard to understand ?"

That's what we need - nothing more. Same as in your API guide, but for the PlayURI command, where you ask a plugin (say livestreams) to play a stream URL.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-06

So you want me to tell you to change 2 values in the screenshot ??

So change : org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_MEDIA_COMMAND with org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_MEDIA_PLAYURI
and change org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_STRING_PARAMS:pause with org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_STRING_PARAMS:theurlthat dixie gave you ....

I'll be a little rude, but a 2 years old can do that no ? You really want to me make screen shots of all possible commands and parameters ?
The wiki is more than complete and explain you before the screenshots what value to put where.

If you can not understand such basic explanation perhaps you are not ready to do what you want to achieve don't you think ?

I'm really sorry but I'll stop answering you on this subject as I do not have enough patience for that and I prefer pass my time on make Yatse better Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - buju - 2014-03-07

(2014-03-06, 23:25)Tolriq Wrote: So you want me to tell you to change 2 values in the screenshot ??

So change : org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_MEDIA_COMMAND with org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_MEDIA_PLAYURI
and change org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_STRING_PARAMS:pause with org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_STRING_PARAMS:theurlthat dixie gave you ....

I'll be a little rude, but a 2 years old can do that no ? You really want to me make screen shots of all possible commands and parameters ?
The wiki is more than complete and explain you before the screenshots what value to put where.

If you can not understand such basic explanation perhaps you are not ready to do what you want to achieve don't you think ?

I'm really sorry but I'll stop answering you on this subject as I do not have enough patience for that and I prefer pass my time on make Yatse better Wink

Sorry, but you seem to have a difficulty understanding English. What you posted above is all that I asked for.
The Tasker screenshots were your idea and, yes, I was thinking that that was a (duh) moment.
You are very offensive and childish. Such a pity that that is the case. I had a big and quite related project idea and I was looking for partners to start it later this year. I was even considering you for a seat on the co-founding team - good thing that your personality came through. It's this sort of behaviour that made me stay away from investing in this field. I can only imagine how you'd behave if I didn't pay for your app.
So long and good luck. Treat the other people on your forum and this thread with respect - especially your paying customers.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-07

As you can see I always answer my users paying or not and do correct support the 5 star rating and numerous comments are not here by luck... I did take time to answer all of your messages ...

Now seriously if you are not able to read a simple doc (Yes it's very simple ...) and understand that to start command B you just need to change the A word for a B word in a screenshot then you have a bigger problem that is out of my control to solve .... ( Specially when the said doc have a part saying this is here that you put the command you want .....)

So I'm sorry but taking child hands to help them read text is way out of support I can handle when dealing support for 600 000 users ...

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - boekhour - 2014-03-07

(2014-03-06, 22:55)Tolriq Wrote: @boekhour : I'll need logs http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug but since Streaming plugin 2.0 is out tomorrow please wait for it before Smile
The new plugin generate a little more logs and have numerous new things Wink
(Unless you are in beta and have already the the new plugin ? )

Ok where can I get the update? Can I get the Beta then I can test the Oppo for you and me ;-)

Greetings

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-07

Yatse 4.0.0 is now out, this is a major new release with some fantastic new features.
We really hope this version was worth the wait, and we'd be glad to have some feedback from you on social networks.

For a more complete changelog please see : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/news/106

New :
* Offline media : Download your media to your phone for offline use (Unlocker)
* Internal audio player : Listen to your music on your device online and offline (Unlocker)
* Chromecast support for stream To : Chromecast is now supported to cast from XBMC or from your Android device (Requires stream plugin 2.0)
* Polished Holo design
* Full support of Muzei livewallpaper : Display fanarts or thumbnails as changing wallpapers.
* Add basic subtitles support for streaming with Gotham and Mx Player (The subtitles need to be named exactly as the media except the extension)
* And much more see Website Changelog

Updated / Fixed :
* Few changes to Yatse API : Please check the WIKI
* Wallpaper restore is now fixed
* Resume point are supported in file mode
* Fix all known Audio Focus problems and bluetooth remote stealing
* Complete update of the Wiki for 100% up to date help
* And much more see Website Changelog

Do not forget to rate the application.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker to ensure continued development.

Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Vibes - 2014-03-08

Great update. But I can't stream via upnp to my device any more. Everything worked fine before. Updated the stream plugin 2.0 and using Mx player. Any idea?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-08

Well yes always the same idea http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug Smile

Sv: RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Vibes - 2014-03-08

(2014-03-08, 00:36)Tolriq Wrote: Well yes always the same idea http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug Smile

Unintalled 2.0 and went back to 1.4.0 from a backup and streaming is working again. (HTC One) See If u can reproduce it on ur end.

By the way, I'm totally loving the new subtle visual changes and it's also a lot faster and smoother. Job well done!