Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - cnmsales - 2014-03-15

It was set to 9 in yatse. I just changed it to 12. Shutting down still works but turning on still isn't working. What other configurations do I need to do? Zeroconf is enabled. UPNP is enabled. I know I must be missing something. feel free to msg me on gmail cnm.sales

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-15

For WOL on a lan the port is not used Smile

Please see http://windows7-issues.blogspot.fr/2011/03/wake-on-lan-wol-for-windows-7-made-easy.html

And you need configuration in BIOS and Windows (And use a physical card not wifi or need a very recent mother board)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - wars - 2014-03-16

Hi

A couple of months ago I used Yatse to test, and I used a feature to start a trailer from my Android to XBMC. No I want to use the app & XBMC more often and reconfigured everything, but the trailer option is gone.
Did I forgot something? I installed some trailer add-Ins on XBMC (YouTube, Apple, HD-Trailers)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-16

Yatse does display the trailer button if Xbmc send a value for it Smile

Scrape your media with a tool that set the trailers.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - cnmsales - 2014-03-18

(2014-03-15, 13:04)Tolriq Wrote: For WOL on a lan the port is not used Smile

Please see http://windows7-issues.blogspot.fr/2011/03/wake-on-lan-wol-for-windows-7-made-easy.html

And you need configuration in BIOS and Windows (And use a physical card not wifi or need a very recent mother board)

Tolriq: Thanks for the link and info. I have done everything that you and the post suggested and still no joy.

What would keep this from working. Its really frustrating! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I didnt fwd the port but that shouldnt be needed as we are on the same LAN right? Maybe I dont have the right settings in XBMC. Can you link me to instructions for setting that side up?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-18

WOL is Windows / Bios and motherboard specific so I'm sorry but I can't help more on this. (Nothing have to be done at Xbmc level).

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - cnmsales - 2014-03-18

Thanks for the feedback. All of the settings on the PC and bios are set properly so I guess im going to have to rule this being an issue with my MOBO Bios.

Thanks again for your help!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - wes paich - 2014-03-19

@ cnmsales - do you have the xbmc starter program installed on your computer? i didn't see you list it. http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/XbmcStarter
that's why i mentioned the port. i'm pretty damn sure that you have to set the port that way in xbmc starter config, and in the remote. maybe i'm totally wrong.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - edward0 - 2014-03-19

Nice looking remote, I've been looking for something for a while that had expanded on the Official XBMC remote. In fact, I think I'm going to look into skinning this little Gem!

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - blueturtles - 2014-03-20

Tolriq,

Really love the app. Use it everyday. I own the unlocker. But one thing that recently changed with 4.0+, is how the "special command" is not highlighted when you select the particular command. I miss not being able to see if I selected the right command. Sometimes I am half way across the house so I have no idea if I cleaned the library or not. Maybe you can add it back in to a future update? Cheers!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-03-20

Hum yes sorry forget to add this when quick fixing an Android 2.x bug Sad

Will be back in next version Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Ronymc24 - 2014-03-22

Hi Guys,

I need your help. I am new to the xbmc world. I bought the G-box midnight mx2. I installed all the main addons. But when I installed the TV guide it doesn't let me watch some of the channels i want to. I am currently living in Toronto but I want to watch all the uk channels that are on Dixie TV guide. I would greatly appreciate if some one could help me in this matter I have thanks.

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - nickr - 2014-03-22

(2014-03-22, 14:20)Ronymc24 Wrote: Hi Guys,

I need your help. I am new to the xbmc world. I bought the G-box midnight mx2. I installed all the main addons. But when I installed the TV guide it doesn't let me watch some of the channels i want to. I am currently living in Toronto but I want to watch all the uk channels that are on Dixie TV guide. I would greatly appreciate if some one could help me in this matter I have thanks.

Wrong thread.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - ascriba - 2014-03-25

Hi All

Firstly love the Remote, Awesome Application.

I have just purchased a Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Android 4.3) and i have noticed that the left side menu is not portioned right, It looks kind of compacted and half the buttons are displayed.

1080 x 1920 pixels, 6.4 inches (~344 ppi pixel density)

Is this a known issue for devices with a larger screen/tablets?

Cheers

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - ascriba - 2014-03-25

Images attached
watch gallery