Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - blueturtles - 2014-06-01

(2014-05-08, 06:43)blueturtles Wrote:
(2014-03-20, 20:42)blueturtles Wrote: Tolriq,

Really love the app. Use it everyday. I own the unlocker. But one thing that recently changed with 4.0+, is how the "special command" is not highlighted when you select the particular command. I miss not being able to see if I selected the right command. Sometimes I am half way across the house so I have no idea if I cleaned the library or not. Maybe you can add it back in to a future update? Cheers!

Tolriq, I saw there was an update today, but I didn't see the above issue get resolved. Maybe next time? If it did, my apologies...maybe my version didn't get the update. Thanks again for the hard work. Cheers!

Thanks for including the above "fix" in the latest version. Glad you got it into the current app I can still use my 2.2 Motorola Droid device as my everyday remote with my raspberry pi's.

Cheers! !

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - pr0xZen - 2014-06-01

Pop-Quiz: With the recent versions of Yatse, and Gotham; "Send to XBMC" within youtube-app - does this "send link" or does it actually relay the AV stream through the device running Yatse? I've experienced some limitations of youtube stream resolution, and of anyone could bother answering this - it could narrow down my "debug scope" quite a lot.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-06-01

It send a plugin url, all is handled by Xbmc plugins.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - pr0xZen - 2014-06-01

Thank you, (probably) saved me quite a lot of unneccessary work. Turned out to be a plugin error after a (slightly dodgy) XBMC update. Plugin reinstall cleared it up.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - _tomek - 2014-06-01

Hi..

First of all - great piece of software! I use it every day and I can't imagine using XBMC without it ;-)

But I found a problem today. Yesterday all was great, I watched a show, turn off XMBC and the PC with Yatse. Today I wanted to watch something again, so I started XBMC and grabbed my phone. Unfortunately, it didn't connect. Now, hour after, still nothing got better. I can't access http://192.168.1.70:888/jsonrpc thru my phone's browser (or any other phone/tablet), but it works on PC. I tried changing ports and making sure that everything is configured properly, but nothing came out of it. Any ideas, what I can do?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - afainber - 2014-06-02

Hi,
A small question. XBMC's music library let's you filtering shown albums to display compilations only. I could not find such a filter in Yatse. Have I missed it?

Thanks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-06-03

@_tomek : Without logs hard to tell, but if you cannot access from any external browser it's either an Xbmc webserver semi crash or a firewall one.

@afainber : There's no such filter in Yatse for the moment

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - WolvesPhil - 2014-06-03

(2014-05-25, 22:12)Tolriq Wrote: @WolvesPhil : Does not work is not a problem Smile What happens, no icon, error messages .... ? But no need for unlocker for it.

We dont see the icon for the voice control on the S3. Is the icon within the app itself or a widget?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-06-03

You need to have Google voice search installed and up to date.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - WolvesPhil - 2014-06-03

So do I open google voice to take control of Yatse? in my tests I have only been able to do an internet search from voice...

I will have another look later

No you do not need to open it.

You need to have it installed and up to date, since Yatse use it for voice recognition.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - afainber - 2014-06-03

(2014-06-03, 11:35)Tolriq Wrote: @_tomek : Without logs hard to tell, but if you cannot access from any external browser it's either an Xbmc webserver semi crash or a firewall one.

@afainber : There's no such filter in Yatse for the moment

Thanks for the answer. I would appreciate if you could add it. Currently, the only way for me to access a compilation is to search for its specific name. There is no list (other than 'All Albums', which is huge) that I can choose from.

Thanks!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - iamelnino - 2014-06-06

Just writing to say thanks so much

app is amazing works great with 13.1 too.

I'm goign to try some stuff with llama and i'll report back.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Sir Wellington - 2014-06-06

Greetings: Like to touch base with you' all. I would like to say my Yatse works great. All I can say is the ads show a well developed app.

Yatse will not address Windows 7-64 bit based, XBMC Gotham 13.0 RC-1, has not done so since I installed it on Samsung Android 4.2.1 Tablet 2.0 7".

I have made all entries as directed from setup info including WiKi, many times. Changed ports, display names, added port to host ip, running wifi, on yatse and xbmc, setup seems correct. Error message is familiar as "Error connecting. Check your settings and that XBMC is running".

Nothing I do changes that!

I've scoured the forums and internet but find ideas like "check Ipv4 and Ipv6, these aren't compatible" Laptop is running Ipv6, is that the reason its not communicating? Is Yatse not going to run on my tablet?

Cut off windows firewall altogether no help, been in my router (D-Link) DIR-825 dual band, added port forwarding 8080, 9777, 80, 8086 & 7.
Nothing helps.

Would like to buy Unlocker but with no Yatse base, I can't.

Must be something I'm not doing right, but what, since I have done apparently, all that is needed.

Do a ping, how? From tablet to laptop or laptop to tablet. If that is first step, I can' get by that. Run error log for info to send for troubleshooting, not sure how to do that yet. When I ask for help, you need some info.

Want to learn more and use this tool.

Sir Wellington

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - nickr - 2014-06-06

install fing on your android machine.