Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - handbone - 2014-07-05

(2014-07-05, 06:52)nickr Wrote: So where are you forwarding the port? Most domestic routers don't block anything on the LAN. Maybe some do...

I had issues not using port forwarding on TomatoUSB for the cisco e2000. So I just make make sure its open. Had no issues with Norton (in the past at least) and no issues with WSE/Windows Firewall

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Sir Wellington - 2014-07-05

handbone

I started with Yatse because it wasn't connecting to my host laptop. I continued to get
error connecting and make sure xbmc was on and set up right. Of course it seemed to be
from my point of view and I did have a hard time providing info to the great folks here, trying
to help. I uninstalled xbmc and re-installed it for no help. I didn't notice that would not remain
on after I exited xbmc until after I attempted to use my Samsung tablet 2 7.0. Since I was having
problems connecting and the conversation continued on this thread, I maintained my discussion.
I set the webserver radio on and when I check the guisettings it says "true". Then after I exit xbmc
and check guisettings, webserver says "false". so there are communications between them.
I agree this should be a Windows xmbc support discussion and I would welcome the opportunity
to go there. is there a thread that is better than others to wiork with and leave this thread to Yatse?
I don't want to lose my discussion companions that have worked with me to help out.

I am still wrestling with the reason why webserver doesn't stay on. I see it starting in debug logs,
but goes no further than the first line. I see UDP listening on 9799, but nothing with TCP 8080, 80 or
other ports I have entered.

My router is set to port forward: 50, 80, 5000-9000 TCP and UDP. I have entries with firewall as accept
all ports and specific ports that I have named, Yatse I set to mirror any port I use in xbmc.
Our discussion here with all shows that we have attempted to question all my entries.
One thing I haven't done is at your suggestion is to go to the router and port forward to each IP on the network.
Nickr and I have talked about that and it is suggested, as nickr pointed out in Post #3120 that it might be of no use.
Since I don't know my way around network operations, this might be a direction to work toward if all agree.
I have not tried 92 and will as well as port forwarding to all ip's on the router that are associated with xbmc and tablet.

Thank you.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - bry - 2014-07-05

@nickr, @handbone, tolriq

just a heads up i've been trying to help @sirwellington and have not had any luck. next step is going to try and get him running openelec to test.

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - nickr - 2014-07-05

Sir Wellington you still haven't answered my question about bonjour (post 3115).

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - bry - 2014-07-05

(2014-07-05, 22:12)nickr Wrote: Sir Wellington you still haven't answered my question about bonjour (post 3115).

It's installed

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - handbone - 2014-07-05

(2014-07-05, 18:43)Sir Wellington Wrote: handbone

I started with Yatse because it wasn't connecting to my host laptop. I continued to get
error connecting and make sure xbmc was on and set up right. Of course it seemed to be
from my point of view and I did have a hard time providing info to the great folks here, trying
to help. I uninstalled xbmc and re-installed it for no help. I didn't notice that would not remain
on after I exited xbmc until after I attempted to use my Samsung tablet 2 7.0. Since I was having
problems connecting and the conversation continued on this thread, I maintained my discussion.
I set the webserver radio on and when I check the guisettings it says "true". Then after I exit xbmc
and check guisettings, webserver says "false". so there are communications between them.
I agree this should be a Windows xmbc support discussion and I would welcome the opportunity
to go there. is there a thread that is better than others to wiork with and leave this thread to Yatse?
I don't want to lose my discussion companions that have worked with me to help out.

I am still wrestling with the reason why webserver doesn't stay on. I see it starting in debug logs,
but goes no further than the first line. I see UDP listening on 9799, but nothing with TCP 8080, 80 or
other ports I have entered.

My router is set to port forward: 50, 80, 5000-9000 TCP and UDP. I have entries with firewall as accept
all ports and specific ports that I have named, Yatse I set to mirror any port I use in xbmc.
Our discussion here with all shows that we have attempted to question all my entries.
One thing I haven't done is at your suggestion is to go to the router and port forward to each IP on the network.
Nickr and I have talked about that and it is suggested, as nickr pointed out in Post #3120 that it might be of no use.
Since I don't know my way around network operations, this might be a direction to work toward if all agree.
I have not tried 92 and will as well as port forwarding to all ip's on the router that are associated with xbmc and tablet.

Thank you.

You may already know how to do it, but here is a guide for your router
Code:
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DIR-825/defaultguide.htm

But like I said, if the webserver keeps on disabling itself, that may be a XBMC issue

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - WilliamW - 2014-07-06

(2014-07-03, 19:36)Tolriq Wrote: Just click the troubleshoot payment in app Wink

I did that, but as far as I can see I'm still be directed to paying via paypal using my smartphone. Which is what I don't do. I want to log in to paypal using my ultra-secure NSA-certified Windows XP desktop computer, not my smartphone.

(Big Grin)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - nickr - 2014-07-06

NSA Certified Win XP?

Yeah right.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-06

@WilliamW : This is a webpage, you can open it from anything you know Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - triomaes - 2014-07-06

Hi,
great app Big Grin

I just got an android phone and installed yatse. All is fine.
One thing: I could not add addons to favourites, just subfolders.
I wanted to bypass this by editing the yatse favourites file but could not find it.
In /sdcard/Android/data/org.leetzone.android/ is just a cache folder.

Would be great if i can edit the yatse favourites somehow. Is it possible?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-06

This is a database you can't just edit it.

What can't you add to favorites ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - triomaes - 2014-07-06

Thanks for the quick reply.

(2014-07-06, 19:12)Tolriq Wrote: This is a database you can't just edit it.
Is it a sqlite db? Or something like it? If yes, could you point me to the location (if it's a single file) - so i can have a look.

(2014-07-06, 19:12)Tolriq Wrote: What can't you add to favorites ?
In the list of all addons, there is no "heart" in the context menu. So i can't add addons.
Or did i just missed something?
EDIT: I just found a way: Via: Files->Addons.

(2014-07-06, 19:20)triomaes Wrote:
(2014-07-06, 19:12)Tolriq Wrote: This is a database you can't just edit it.
Is it a sqlite db? Or something like it? If yes, could you point me to the location (if it's a single file) - so i can have a look.
Main problem solved, see above. But editing favourites would still be useful: I would like to add/change thumbs (for the widget Smile)...

Edit: I wanted to change thumbs to make the favourite widget look nicer. It also would be great to have a second favourite widget. More simple: Just thumb+title.
Currently, the full path (plugin://plugin.video.example/?param1=value1&param2=value2) looks not very nice...

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - atomico - 2014-07-08

is it possible change the operation when hardware volume button is pressed? i'd like set pause/play on that button so i can pause without open smartphone.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - PantsOnFire - 2014-07-08

Anyone else have a problem with Yatse voice command functionality? I used to be able to say 'play some Arcade Fire', or simply 'play some music' / 'play random music', but none of those are working anymore.

It's been about 2montgso this since I've used the feature.

It still seems to work for movies and tvshows, but music seems broken.

Anyone else?

(Looked on yatse leetzone webpage official), couldn't see anything in the 'issues' section.