Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Chaos_666 - 2012-03-30

Hi there,

German Version
Code:
<resources>
    <string name="call_from">Ankommender Anruf von</string>
    <string name="plugin_title">Diese Anwendung ist ein Plugin für Yatse Widget.</string>
    <string name="plugin_info">Nach Installation dieses Plugins werden die ankommenden Anrufe (mit Anrufernamen) als Benachrichtigung in XMBC angezeigt.\n\n
Sie sollten die Benachrichtigungsfunktion im Yatse Widget deaktivieren um keine doppelten Benachrichtigungen zu erhalten.</string>
</resources>

Code:
<resources>
    <string name="sms_from">SMS von</string>
    <string name="plugin_title">Diese Anwendung ist ein Plugin für Yatse Widget.</string>
    <string name="plugin_info">Nach Installation dieses Plugins werden die ankommenden SMS als Benachrichtigung in XMBC angezeigt.\n\n
Wenn Sie GoSMS Pro benutzen deaktivieren Sie diese Einstellung bitte\n
Andere Text Benachrichtigung deaktivieren.
</string>
</resources>
Not sure if this is absolutely correct, but once the new version arrive i will check again.
IMHO translation is easier if it is installed Big Grin

THX
Chaos

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - warlion - 2012-03-30

Spanish translation Smile
this will be amazing good job Tolriq

btw Tolriq is any way posible to upload the donate version over http://www.androidpit.com/ they accept paypal, i cant buy anything over google market

Code:
<resources>
    <string name="call_from">Llamada entrante de</string>
    <string name="plugin_title">Esta aplicación es un plugin para Yatse Widget.</string>
    <string name="plugin_info">Cuando instales este plugin mostrara llamadas entrantes (con nombre) como notificación en XBMC.\n\n
Debes Deshabilita  las Notificaciones en Yastse Widget para evitar duplicados.</string>
</resources>

Code:
<resources>
    <string name="sms_from">SMS de</string>
    <string name="plugin_title">Esta aplicación es un plug in para Yatse Widget.</string>
    <string name="plugin_info">Cuando instales este plugin notificara en XBMC de nuevos SMS.\n\n
Si tienes GoSMS Pro por favor Deshabilita  la configuración\n
Deshabilita otras notificaciones de texto.
</string>
</resources>

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-03-31

Thanks for translations.

Translations will be seen only once for the plugin (well apart for the xxx_from but that's simple text). The app just need to be started once for the receiver to register on Honeycomb and ICS.
Then no more worry about it.

About donate version, since you did the translation and have already donate I was looking for a way to give it to you (and chaos / solidsatras) so you benefit of automatic updates but it seems that there's no way for it. But I did not know before publishing.

Starting 1.0.1 (I wont for 1.0.0 since finally the skin is awful :p) I'll send you a mail with new version every times.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - skabyss - 2012-03-31

Tolriq, I just was having a thought, the 'beautiful Widgets' weather widget brings up an overlay to the home screen that it uses to display info.. would it be at all possible to make the remote and now playing screen work in a similar manner to that? Could eliminate the need for skins all together!

Just an idea!

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-03-31

Well most people likes themes and to choose how the app will look (beautiful widget is a very good example of that).

And even with transparent background there's still the need for choosing the semi transparent background design, and get button that looks ok with it.
(Will definitively not be the case of the current buttons :p)

So this could be a great idea of a theme, but I don't think this will solve the problem of finding a default theme that everybody loves. (I've quite abandoned the idea, universal theme does not exists).

A new bunch of translation needed Smile

Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_keepscreenon_title">Keep Screen On</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_keepscreenon_summary">Keeps the screen on when in Remote or Now Playing. Beware of battery use !</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_disablekeyguard_title">Disable Keyguard</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_disablekeyguard_summary">No keyguard when in Remote or Now Playing.</string>

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Chaos_666 - 2012-03-31

Hi there

German Version
Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_keepscreenon_title">Bildschirm eingeschaltet lassen</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_keepscreenon_summary">Lässt den Bildschirm angeschaltet wenn im Remote oder Abspielmodus. Achtung hohe Batterienutzung!</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_disablekeyguard_title">Tastensperre deaktivieren</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_disablekeyguard_summary">Keine Tastensperre wenn im Remote oder Abspielmodus.</string>
[/quote]

THX
Chaos

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - warlion - 2012-03-31

Tolriq can you explain me what keyguard does to translate it

Well it's the screen lock, whether the pin code screen or the pattern one.

Don't really know the official term in English but the android option is named like that :p

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-04-01

BTW, wallpaper got stuck again last night. the option to revert back if it has an error or whatever is checked.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - warlion - 2012-04-01

Spanish translation
Sorry about the delay I went out, just arrive home Smile
The correct translation of keyguard is "llave de seguridad" and cuz is a little confuse I will leave it in english unless insted of keyguard is lock screen the translation will be "Bloqueo de pantalla" but I will be for sure when I test the function so I guess we can leave it as keyguard and for the next release I will change it

Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_keepscreenon_title">Mantener pantalla encendida/string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_keepscreenon_summary">Mantiene la pantalla encendida en control remoto y Reproduciendo. Cuidado del uso de bateria!</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_disablekeyguard_title">Deshabilitar Keyguard</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_disablekeyguard_summary">Deshabilita keyguard en el control remoto o reproduciendo.</string>

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - robl45 - 2012-04-01

(2012-04-01, 00:54)robl45 Wrote: BTW, wallpaper got stuck again last night. the option to revert back if it has an error or whatever is checked.

And again tonight

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-04-01

@warlion : no problem there's no delay Smile

@robl45 : I'll make a small change in next version to try something, but it seems that all goes ok but the backuped file got corrupted or Android fails at restoring it Sad

But most important it seems there's a problem with the Play Store, since this happens on a Sunday i suppose someone does not like the app and makes false report about it, but the donate version have just been banned on the market. With strange explanation, I hope they will answer to the mail. The most strange is that the free app have not been banned and they are the same ..... so this really makes me think of a bad user that report only one app Sad

I join the mail that I've received :

Quote:This is a notification that your application, Yatse Widget, with package ID org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts.

If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a new instance of the application that is compliant with the developer terms. Before uploading any new applications, please review the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center for additional information regarding this removal.

The Google Play Team

If no news from google within a week I'll try to refund all the people who paid and find another way to distribute the app since I really don't know what I can have made wrong with this app.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Now Playing Widget and Remote for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Chaos_666 - 2012-04-01

Hi there

Quote:This is a notification that your application, Yatse Widget, with package ID org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts.

If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a new instance of the application that is compliant with the developer terms. Before uploading any new applications, please review the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center for additional information regarding this removal.

The Google Play Team

WTF. Thought about 1st April, but Google Play does not show the donation version anymore Sad

THX
Chaos

it seems to fail restoring it every time now, don't know if its something with the new version or what. it did change from one wallpaper to another when I went from one movie to the next movie.

I use xbmc with mpc-hc. when I watching on mpc-hc, I hit the stop button, that ends mpc-hc and brings me back to xbmc, then I hit the power button on the remote and click exit on xbmc. I assume i'm doing it right.

also I notice that many times I can't access the widget when the movie is going. like I'll hit the home button, browse the web on my phone and then try to click on the widget and it does nothing, I have to go and click the application button and reopen it and then I can swipe sideways to get the time remaining screen up again.