Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Saner - 2015-02-08

How strange.

http://i60.tinypic.com/vif8za.png

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-02-08

Well maybe you have just checked the option hide additionnal commands in settings Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Saner - 2015-02-08

if i just go away quietly, can we just pretend i never asked this question.

Ps. thanks Big Grin

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - baskinghobo - 2015-02-10

Hello, when i try to send or network stream from yatse sometimes i get a copyright claim on the vidoe THE VIDEO CONTAINS CONTENT FROM even though i can load it fine on the desktop. Any ideas?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-02-10

My crystal balls says that it's not Yatse related Smile

I suppose you are using non legal addons that have some kind of tricks and cheats to bypass video providers security that does not work when streaming.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-02-14

If any power user of Yatse with very big database of perfectly organized music (Albums with multiple artists, compilation artists, all clean and scrapped) can contact me and send me their musicXX.db it would make me very happy Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - DarkHelmet - 2015-02-14

Done

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-02-14

Thanks, a few more to have all strange XBMC case would be good Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - seb0p - 2015-02-20

Hi,

i think i remember the request came up a while ago but i can't find it anymore.
So here again:

Is is possibly to integrate the feature of the plugin CINEMA EXPERIENCE?
In XBMC/Kodi you can override the play button to start the script in movies first so that for example audio intros will be played for DTS and Dolby stuff.
Everytime i start a movie from your app the movie just starts.

It would be sooooo awesome if this is possible.
I think many would love that feature.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-02-21

The problem is that XBMC api have no real support for plugins, so I'm not sure this is possible at all.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - seb0p - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-21, 12:32)Tolriq Wrote: The problem is that XBMC api have no real support for plugins, so I'm not sure this is possible at all.

So sad.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - seb0p - 2015-02-25

If i purchase the unlocker, is it possible to stream photos and videos from my android device to kodi with ease?
Or do i need special plugins in kodi?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-02-26

Video with share from any explorer yes (photo too but one by one is not what I call ease).

More to come in future.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - sdsnyr94 - 2015-03-05

@Tolriq

This may have been answered, but the thread is very long so I apologize in advance. Can Yatse handle a Kodi Video Add-on, without needing to see the Kodi GUI?

I am using an NHL add-on to watch NHL Hockey games on my FireTV running SPMC, connected wireless. On occasions, the playback will stutter from what appears to be a network issue, however if I play from a wired PC and use UPnP to 'Play To' the FireTV the playback is perfect.

Is there any way to handle something like this in Yatse? The idea would be to start the stream without being in the same room as the wired unit, or if the unit was headess.

On the Wired PC, Open Add-on -> Drill down a couple of menu's until you get to game you would like -> 'Context Menu' click and choose 'Play Using' on the stream link you would like to play.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-07

Currently the API allows more or less to start the playback on Kodi, but was bugged about controlling it after.

I'll try to make test in future to see if it's now possible to handle that correctly.

But you can already check with Yatse is it shows something playing on the source machine when you do this manually.