Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - boyofford - 2015-03-20

Odd, yeah yatse seems to be missing.
I reinstalled my phone earlier in week and yatse was there then.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-20

Yes again Google strike without any reason ....

The application is removed for 'REASON FOR REMOVAL:Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.'

But I have no clue about the problem or how to solve it ... Let's hope this time someone answer .....

2.5 Years presence and one day without warning Google kills your app for no reason ...

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - nickr - 2015-03-20

There are other distribution methods, but this sucks.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Millencolin007 - 2015-03-20

I got a similar mail a while ago from google. You need to remove all Screenshots from your Playstore description which contain images for which you don't have a copyright. So basically every movie poster etc... And replace them with other images

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-20

Thanks but 2 years ago i had the same problem and after 15 days had an answer from a real guy.

They said :

- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners

Is enough for that so I hope it's only that and not something else, the problem is they say in their mail : Repeated removals will result in app suspension, at which point this app will count as a strike against the good standing of your developer account and no longer be available on Google Play.

And retry count as removals ...

And since I had the problem twice a long time ago due to unlocker and main app I can't afford random tests until someone validate what the problem is really.
Loosing the whole account is not possible seeing how nearly impossible it is to reinstate them after.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Millencolin007 - 2015-03-20

In the email I received there was a link to an appeal form. I got a quick response from them within 24 hours and they gave me additional information. They wanted proof that I have the rights to use every single image which can be found in the screenshots.. So I ended up using images from the "public domain".

Quote:- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners

That's probably not enough for them...

Ok thanks Smile (I have filled the appeal)

Will prepare new images and wait for a response if they really do it in 24h now because 2 years ago I had to harass lot's of people to have answer and never get one from the appeal form.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - aptalca - 2015-03-20

That really sucks, man. Good luck and I hope it is reinstated as soon as possible

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - ironlion27 - 2015-03-20

That sucks Tolriq. Hopefully you'll get a quick turn around. Love this app. Anything the community can do to help just say the word, I'm in.

Re: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - boyofford - 2015-03-20

Good luck mate.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - stompysan - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-20, 10:27)Tolriq Wrote: Yes again Google strike without any reason ....

The application is removed for 'REASON FOR REMOVAL:Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.'

But I have no clue about the problem or how to solve it ... Let's hope this time someone answer .....

2.5 Years presence and one day without warning Google kills your app for no reason ...

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you are able to get it sorted out.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-21

Some news : https://plus.google.com/116630648530850689477/posts/brBT5eDAXZb Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Martijn - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-21, 13:22)Tolriq Wrote: Some news : https://plus.google.com/116630648530850689477/posts/brBT5eDAXZb Sad

I advice you to indeed only use Blender images for video and do not use screenshots with normal tvshows/music/movies.
And add something like this
Quote:Screenshot attribution:
“Sintel” is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
© copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org

During weekdays you can also contact the helpdesk so you can have a human directly talking to you through chat.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-21

Thanks but the description already had since asked by Google for 2 years :

- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners

New images are all open source or creative common and I added :

- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org

I have no clue what the real underlying problem is.

I'm pretty sure the problem is again with blender image and the bot that does not see the disclaimer in description and that as 2 years ago in a few days someone will wake up at Google at reactivate everything without a sorry or anything.

My only hope is that Yatse have much more user support than 2 years ago so maybe I will not have to wait 15 days to have someone that have the correct information and permissions.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - wpbpete - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-21, 13:52)Tolriq Wrote: My only hope is that Yatse have much more user support than 2 years ago so maybe I will not have to wait 15 days to have someone that have the correct information and permissions.

What can we do to help? Is there a petition, a list, a forum. just tell us who's ass we have to kick