Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-04-22

@Chaos_666 must be the same problem as warlion with authentication, it's corrected will send a new beta when you confirm that the german texts fits ok in the manage hosts view ? (Or send smaller / abbreviated texts for the buttons).

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Chaos_666 - 2012-04-22

Hi there
(2012-04-22, 12:21)Tolriq Wrote: @Chaos_666 must be the same problem as warlion with authentication, it's corrected will send a new beta when you confirm that the german texts fits ok in the manage hosts view ? (Or send smaller / abbreviated texts for the buttons).
Sorry missed that one, still drunk :-D
The text fits but is kind of ugly. I.e. Wrong separation inside the words.
Give me some time for brekfast and i will see how to change that, so it looks nicer.
Once finished i will send you an E-Mail.

THX
Chaos

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-04-22

Well I think that I'll follow Warlion and go with icons, less problems Smile

Just need to find some easy understanding ones Smile

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - warlion - 2012-04-22

Why don't change to img insted of txt like the xbmc oficial remote

And yes chaos remove the authentication from your android and for you xbmc and they will work

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Chaos_666 - 2012-04-22

Hi there
(2012-04-22, 12:45)Tolriq Wrote: Well I think that I'll follow Warlion and go with icons, less problems Smile

Just need to find some easy understanding ones Smile

IMHO better, as all german translations i found (Usually those are too long). So Icons seem to be the solution.

(2012-04-22, 12:47)warlion Wrote: Why don't change to img insted of txt like the xbmc oficial remote

And yes chaos remove the authentication from your android and for you xbmc and they will work
Waiting patiently for the new version, too much work to disable the auth in xbmc and all stuff i use for the api.
Not that important right now.

THX
Chaos

Hi there,

me again.
Concerning Icons: i d love to see the standard holo icons.
They can be downloaded here.

Though i am missing one for Connect.

THX
Chaos

Warlion is making some icons a little more stylized.
It will add a little plus to the black classic screen.

They looks great will surely use them unless it doesn't render good inside the app but I doubt.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - scalda - 2012-04-23

Hi,

how can i become a beta tester as i would love to help you out as i use the app everyday?

Plus when are multi servers coming to the app as it really annoys me with changing ip address all the time to switch??

TIA

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-04-23

For the moment there's enough Beta testers thanks, I'm most looking for new translations and help for the Wiki.

The new version is multi server, it will be out tonight or at the end of the Week depending on the time I have to finish some things and the finishing of the new skin.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - xbs08 - 2012-04-23

Tolriq, the media center hosts selector works great. Tested it yesterday on Win7 and Xbox.

I'm really for ICS icons... if possible, even in the remote.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Tolriq - 2012-04-23

There's some bug with authentication but I'll send a new beta soon.

For the icons, I like those from Warlion and it will be hard to satisfy every body (Well not hard :p impossible )

For the remote, as soon as I made the full theming engine in APK, you'll be able to make a skin Smile (Well with hundreds of checks to be sure all asserts used are free of use for commercial don't want another stupid ban from Google).

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - warlion - 2012-04-23

(2012-04-23, 11:47)xbs08 Wrote: Tolriq, the media center hosts selector works great. Tested it yesterday on Win7 and Xbox.

I'm really for ICS icons... if possible, even in the remote.

How the hell you made your xbox work Shocked I only try ones and didn't work which version of xbmc do you got on your xbox?
You really shock me with that as far as I know eden is to big for the hardware of the xbox

Nevermind I find why it didn't work the first time I made it work the widgets will never work but at least the remote work fantastic lol

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - xbs08 - 2012-04-23

Glad you made it work.
Btw I'm using latest stable from xbmc4xbox.

RE: [Android] Yatse Widget - Remote and Now Playing Widget for Android 2.2+ and Eden - Cykle - 2012-04-23

(2012-04-22, 12:16)Tolriq Wrote: I've added the fact that clicking on the text on the widget when not connected will show the chooser.
And added a new entry in your launcher for the chooser, so you can put that on your home if you want.

This should cover your needs.

Yeesss i like it! Need is well covered... Like the solution you made Wink

Seems to be some problems with fanart not showing? Related to Chaos_666 problem?

Oupsssss Smile Seems I missed another one with authentication.

Glad I've made a Beta :p

Finally the skin won't be ready for today so I postpone the release to the end of the Week.

Wont be too available for next 3 days.