Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-24

Just added the ascii sort option, but was thinking of making it default.

Is there any user here that use media naming that use mixed upper and lower non ascii cars as first letter of title ? (Like ë and Ë)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Chaos_666 - 2012-08-25

(2012-08-24, 10:37)Tolriq Wrote: Just added the ascii sort option, but was thinking of making it default.

Is there any user here that use media naming that use mixed upper and lower non ascii cars as first letter of title ? (Like ë and Ë)

Does æon flux count here?

Edit: Nevermind. Did not read the upper and lower thing, so guees this does not count ;-)

THX
Chaos

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2012-08-27

Hey Tolriq!

On my TF300 tablet there's something wrong when scrolling my tv-shows, there's a huge "lag" when scrolling up and down, and it happens every time, i will try and capture on a video clip for you.

Any updates regarding the swipe remote?

Cheers!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - paulsk2 - 2012-08-27

just got this remote and the remote part works great but its not showing anything in music/movies/series and pictures . . what am i doing wrong ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-27

@e2zippo : the swipe remote will surely only surface in 3.0 with a rework of interface sorry.

About lags in what kind of display are you ? Like Small grid view banner tons of shows ?

@paulsk2 : 99% of the time it's a configuration problem with the port or the authentication Smile just activate debug mode in advanced settings and upload the debug.log find in sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone...../files

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - paulsk2 - 2012-08-27

thanks for you help

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=97F7C0B26DE8E68!635&authkey=!AN_HPbvc20sqFcw

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-27

Well the error is :
java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://192.168.1.105:80/jsonrpc

This is most of the time due to :
- You are not using Eden version at least
or
- There's something else that listen on port 80 on your Xbmc machine you should change this value in Xbmc and Yatse to another one like 8080.

Check Wiki : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/XbmcConfig for help on changing the port in Xbmc.

im using frodo alpha 4 . i changed the port but that didn`t make any difference . will it not work with frodo ? i might change back if thats all it is

It does work with frodo Smile

Have you changed the port in both apps ? and check the settings as shown in the wiki ?

Perhaps generate a new debug log to see if error changes and is now a authentication one.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - teki4u - 2012-08-28

@Tolriq i would like to contribute creating themes. I see only 1 additional theme in the unlocker version. PM me if interested.
I wrote you on your XDA thread too.

~ V

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-08-28

(2012-08-28, 01:21)Veronica Wrote: @Tolriq i would like to contribute creating themes. I see only 1 additional theme in the unlocker version. PM me if interested.
I wrote you on your XDA thread too.

~ V

nice offer! hope tolriq takes you up on it if he feels it's appropriate. kudos either way! :]

on a slightly related topic, i'd love to see, in a far off ridiculously polished version of yatse of course, a sort of theme creator. where colors, backgrounds, transparencies, etc can all be easily altered by the user. i would love a custom widget builder too hehe. i'm a dreamer but that doesn't mean it won't happen... Cool ;]

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-28

@Veronica answered on XDA Smile

@ViZZY you can continue dreaming for quite long time Wink there's so much to do before having just this to do Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-08-28

New build 2.5.5

Added : Hardware keys works in all app
Added : New JB notification
Added : Option transparent Widget for unlocked
Added : New host wizard with Zeroconf support (bypass with long-press add/edit)
Added : By default use case insensitive ASCII ordering
Added : New notification plugin
Corrected : Bug corrections and optimizations

And please don't forget to rate the app in Play Store this is important for positioning in researches Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-08-28

(2012-08-28, 09:48)Tolriq Wrote: @ViZZY you can continue dreaming for quite long time Wink there's so much to do before having just this to do Smile

good thing i like dreaming lol! not to worry, i already love Yatse so much the way it is I could punch a baby! any improvements you make are just extra baby punching icing for me! ;p

2.5.5 is amazing! HW volume confirmed working on my gnex in all areas of app. thank you so much for that!

loooving the new fully transparent widget...gorgeous...

i may have found a bug, idk if it is on your end or not but with extended settings option to show a battery indicator and show the extended settings toggles at the TOP causes the JB notifications to lose functionality. when set to the BOTTOM everything is fine but alas i must HIDE the battery indication to do this plus I dislike the toggles at the bottom.

Amazing and timely work as always, Tolriq. Your release quality and frequency never cease to amaze me! :]

This is JB feature, you should be able to pinch to zoom the notification to pass it full size.

I don't have action on this, JB choose if it displays the small or the big one Sad