Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 00:33)ntk1 Wrote: how can i see the codec, res etc...?

like this i suppose...nice that even dts-ma is detected...hats off to all involved! :]

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 00:43)ViZZY Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 00:33)ntk1 Wrote: how can i see the codec, res etc...?

like this i suppose...nice that even dts-ma is detected...hats off to all involved! :]

it's not working for me I only see the stars

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 01:25)ntk1 Wrote: it's not working for me I only see the stars

hmm did you re=sync?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 01:26)ViZZY Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 01:25)ntk1 Wrote: it's not working for me I only see the stars

hmm did you re=sync?

yes

perhaps an issue with frodo/eden? maybe try rebooting? then reinstalling if no improvement. at least that is what i would do, Tolriq probably has a better solution though. ;]

i also can not take screenshot when the app is open, i have htc one x and for screenshot i press the power and the home button but it only work when i close the app now, in older ver of YATSE it work fine

BTW i use frodo and rebooting did not help

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - cd36 - 2012-09-03

Hey just Downloaded this app and I love it. Much nicer overall than the xbmc remote app. Only problem I have is that with this app if i select a song to play from the songs list it will only play that song and stop. I can't see a way to add all my songs to the playlist.

In the xbmc remote app or in xbmc itself if I select one song from the song list to play it automatically adds all my songs to the playlist.

Anyway to get this app to behave the same way?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - perkins.jt - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-02, 14:32)Tolriq Wrote: From the logs you don't seem to use http for this e so no unicode so well I just don't understand Sad

Do you have a special keymaps or a strange Xbmc build ?

Perhaps you can try a fresh portable install of Xbmc without any addons / config to see if the problem is still here ?
Works fine on a fresh Windows XBMC install. I guess I'll try disabling addons 1 by 1 on the XBMCbuntu machine until it's resolved. Unless there's some other way you can think of to narrow it down. If it matters, I'm using Eden and a nightly Aeon Nox skin with a handful of addons. Nothing really strange, I would imagine.

edit: could it be flirc interfering?

Thanks for the input!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-03

@ntk1 : Nothing have changed that could lock the app from being able to be "screenshoted". About the streams are you sure your Yatse is already in 2.6.0 ?. If yes can you send me your MyVideos6x.db so I can check what stream data it contains ?

@cd36 : to add a full album / genre / artist you just have to long press it then select play. to queue songs you can just long press them then queue (or set option to queue by default) or swipe them to right. The problem with automatic all songs queue, is when to do it or not and what ordering and limits to use. If the user is in full songs listing ordered by name to find one, I'm not sure queuing 20000 songs in name is what he wants, not talking about problems of queueing so much songs.

@perkins.jt : I'm sorry but I have no real idea of what can impact, but yes flirc or internals of Xbmc have more chance to impact than addons but I'm not really sure the EventServer code in Xbmc in not so easy to understand Smile

(2012-09-03, 07:56)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : Nothing have changed that could lock the app from being able to be "screenshoted". About the streams are you sure your Yatse is already in 2.6.0 ?. If yes can you send me your MyVideos6x.db so I can check what stream data it contains ?

really strange about the screenshot don't know why in any other app its working ( not really a problem just wanted to show that the title of the movies not showing when selecting a movie, i only see the firs latter and then 3 dots, i guess it because the movies names are in hebrew and it need to be from right to left, but also not really a problem because i see the cover of the movie )

yes i have the new ver, the playlist working great

where can i find the MyVideos6x file ?

thanks

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-03

You can try disabling fullscreen mode to see if you can take screenshot. I'm interested in problem with right to left language as it should be supported by Android 4 correctly.

The db location depends on your Xbmc installation and if portable mode or not.

Check : http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=userdata

i already try to disable full screen, not working

i uploaded the file

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/MyVideos60.db

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Chaos_666 - 2012-09-03

Hi there
(2012-09-03, 01:53)ntk1 Wrote: i also can not take screenshot when the app is open, i have htc one x and for screenshot i press the power and the home button but it only work when i close the app now, in older ver of YATSE it work fine

IIRC i read sth about it for the One X.

Could you try "Power and Vol down" to take a Screenshot?

THX
Chaos

Re: RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - cd36 - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 07:56)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : Nothing have changed that could lock the app from being able to be "screenshoted". About the streams are you sure your Yatse is already in 2.6.0 ?. If yes can you send me your MyVideos6x.db so I can check what stream data it contains ?

@cd36 : to add a full album / genre / artist you just have to long press it then select play. to queue songs you can just long press them then queue (or set option to queue by default) or swipe them to right. The problem with automatic all songs queue, is when to do it or not and what ordering and limits to use. If the user is in full songs listing ordered by name to find one, I'm not sure queuing 20000 songs in name is what he wants, not talking about problems of queueing so much songs.

@perkins.jt : I'm sorry but I have no real idea of what can impact, but yes flirc or internals of Xbmc have more chance to impact than addons but I'm not really sure the EventServer code in Xbmc in not so easy to understand Smile

Thanks. What I often want to do is just have background music on say if I'm working in the shop and want to listen to all my songs randomly.

Xbmc itself works how I described. If in xbmc I go to my song list and play one song it automatically adds all the songs to my playlist. All I'm looking for is for yatse to behave the same way that xbmc already does.

(2012-09-03, 14:13)Chaos_666 Wrote: Hi there
(2012-09-03, 01:53)ntk1 Wrote: i also can not take screenshot when the app is open, i have htc one x and for screenshot i press the power and the home button but it only work when i close the app now, in older ver of YATSE it work fine

IIRC i read sth about it for the One X.

Could you try "Power and Vol down" to take a Screenshot?

THX
Chaos

not working