Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - schimi2k - 2012-09-08

You are right Wink after i update to frodo i have all my TV-Show Banners ( JIPEEEE Big Grin ) , and almost all Season Cover... BUT some seasons will not be displayed Sad
Example: CASTLE - Banner-OK, Season Poster only Season 4, Epsiodes - NONE !
I delete all the NFO´s from the Server and rescraped it all again
after a new scann with Yatse Castle had Banner, Season Poster and Epsiode Icons Wink
now i can fix all the Bad TV-Shows ^^

Thx 4 Info
where can i send u the debug log ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-08

For log uploading the best is the official site : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/issues easier to talk than an single thread Smile

But if all works no need for logs Smile

Lol you were trapped in the bug of my thread Smile

Never post the 1st item of a new page Smile

I hope Da anda find the problem this is a little annoying for users that fail in it :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - schimi2k - 2012-09-08

hehe ok... everything else works great Smile
i try to fix first the bad Shows, and if something else popped up, i will send a Log

Thx again 4 your great Support and 4 this great App !!!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - 321liftoff - 2012-09-08

Hi Tolriq! Saw your post on the "No TV Shows" about resume feature. When I'm in "TV Shows" and select an episode that has a resume point, how can I resume it?

Also, after selecting "play" on an episode, what is the best way to get to the "Now Playing" screen.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-08

if you have synch after getting the way point you'll have a button near the play button that does the resume.

same after the media start you should have a eye icon showing that will lead to now playing.

and in all screens there s the top left icon for direct home.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - 321liftoff - 2012-09-08

Thanks for the quick response! Some additional things I've noticed when using my Samsung Galaxy Player 4" (size of phone):

1) When on the info screen of an episode of a TV Show, it doesn't show the episode title anywhere; it has the TV Show name, then below SxxEyy, then some show info.

2) When using small grids, is there any way that the actual episode name could appear underneath the screenshot of the episode instead of SxxEyy? At least as much as will fit underneath the screenshot, which is landscape so much of it should fit.

3) When not using grids and the episode thumbnail is on the left with title date and rating on the right, could the SxxEyy not be shown, and just have the episode title? I don't see SxxEyy as necessary, especially when scrolling the list pops it up, and it doesn't leave much room for the title.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-09

1) The title is in the action bar Smile

For 2 & 3 for most of the people the season and episode is the way to know where they are and what they want to see.
The title of episode in listing is accessory.

Yatse is starting to have way too much options for every peoples need leading to some users lost.
So until I rework the settings part for better usability I doubt I'll add an option for changing 2 and 3 soon Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - 321liftoff - 2012-09-09

(2012-09-09, 00:06)Tolriq Wrote: 1) The title is in the action bar Smile
Duh!

(2012-09-09, 00:06)Tolriq Wrote: Yatse is starting to have way too much options for every peoples need leading to some users lost.
Just from my brief reading of the forum, it's amazing how many people you have been accommodating!  A couple other suggestions for consideration: 

4) when viewing seasons of a tv show, display the name of the TV Show in the action bar instead of "Tv Seasons"
5) when viewing episodes of a season, display "Season xx" in the action bar instead of "Tv Episodes"
6) if "Season xx" is in action bar, "SxxE" could be deleted from the episode listings? Maybe the format could be "yy Title" (no hypen) to save some more space? (this would be helpful, also, in the small grid view)
7) Or, is there enough space to move the title of the episode to be in between the SxxEyy and the episode date, and the title would have the whole line for itself (could be the smaller and non-bold font of the episode date)

Just wanted to share some ideas. I'm sure you've considered many layouts. Amazing effort on the app!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2012-09-09

still can't get xbmc starter to work, maybe someone could offer some guidance on that.

I also am having a problem with the remote where I press stop when the movie is done on mpc-hc, it goes back to xbmc but then the remote won't operate xbmc until i exit out of the app and come back in again. i notice when i exit out that it also clears the fanart as well.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-09

@321liftoff the main problem is always to add / changes things for some users without impacting the others Smile

Always a matter of finding the right middle.

I'll see what I can change Smile but for 6 users can skip seasons and see all seasons episodes.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Twinsen - 2012-09-09

When looking at the playlist view, I can move songs to different positions using the four squares, but I can't figure out how to remove a song Confused.

Hum still the new page problem Sad

To remove an item you just slide it to the left, it will slowly vanish and if dropped in the first 1/4 it's removed.

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2012-09-10

When using fan art as wallpaper setting, my wallpaper is not being reset back to original after I quit XBMC. Is there any special sequence to stop playback and quit XBMC for it to work?

Also, is it possible to add other views in the media view screen like cover art? Another thing, it would be great if we could access smart platlists via media browser, that would be great. For example I have multiple smart lists under movies (kids, 3D, Unwatched) and it would be great to browse the playlist instead of scrolling through all my movies.

Keep up the good work.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-10

Normally no special sequence is need but if you use Livewallpaper Yatse can't set it back after changing.

Don't understand the covert art ? you can activate gridview in small mode or node to have a wall of covers if it's what you're talking about.

For smartplaylist the easiest way is to copy the xsp files to your playlist folder in xbmc and access them via the playlist menu, there's no other way in Xbmc for the moment to access them remotely.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-09-10

I use a smart playlist all the time through yatse! Lists my latest albums, that is until Tolriq the magnificent manages to implement that feature in yatse Wink