Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-11

Lol :p

Will add when full official support of Frodo with a complete split API in Yatse so not before 3.0 or Frodo gain beta whatever comes first Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2012-09-11

(2012-09-09, 07:46)robl45 Wrote: still can't get xbmc starter to work, maybe someone could offer some guidance on that.

I also am having a problem with the remote where I press stop when the movie is done on mpc-hc, it goes back to xbmc but then the remote won't operate xbmc until i exit out of the app and come back in again. i notice when i exit out that it also clears the fanart as well.

any response to this? is this normal?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-13

Next version is coming this week end with some little new things like auto album queue on play song or random mode.

But also start important internal changes for 3.0.

I'll surely only release one more before focusing on 3.0 that will keep Yatse from new functions for a little time due to big changes, so if you miss a really important thing in the app just tell now Smile

(And if you have new ideas for 3.0 please do too even if they don't make it at start at least I can try to have a code base that can easily move to those asks).

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ga3ns3blu3mchen - 2012-09-13

PVR Support would be awesome!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-13

Well not possible for the moment Sad

No official API for the moment and it will be changed soon CF Json thread Sad

Sorry about that, but will come when ready on Xbmc side Smile

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2012-09-13

So what major changes/upgrades should we expect in version 3.0 ?

Way too much to list Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Chaos_666 - 2012-09-13

Hi there
(2012-09-13, 22:41)Tolriq Wrote: Way too much to list Smile
tell us, so you can easily copy/paste it to the google play changelog Big Grin

THX
Chaos

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-09-14

Was just wondering, some video files show the tag icons (file type, resolution, etc) but some do not.. I havent found any pattern to why they are or are not shown.. could you shed some light on this?

Other than that, I had a suggestion for a separate plugin.. It would be awesome if there was a plugin that would allow tasker to control and send commands to/thru yatse.. Maybe something like that ability to play designated media that has been indexed by yatse, or send preset commands? Obviously is something for more advanced users.. but would be awesome to see!

Looking forward to v3!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-14

@Chaos_666 well tried :p

@skabyss : There might be 2 reasons, some times Xbmc does not have the data and don't send it to me, I don't know why but in those case you'll have 0 icons, the other case when only one icon is missing is that I don't have the icon for the media type, you can send me your Xbmc database with the name of the movie so I get the missing ones.

v3 is far away, there's lot's of internals to change and things I need to learn in Android :p

I just hope users continue to install current and buy unlocker a little during this time Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jkermorvant - 2012-09-14

(2012-09-13, 07:58)Tolriq Wrote: Next version is coming this week end with some little new things like auto album queue on play song or random mode.

But also start important internal changes for 3.0.

I'll surely only release one more before focusing on 3.0 that will keep Yatse from new functions for a little time due to big changes, so if you miss a really important thing in the app just tell now Smile

(And if you have new ideas for 3.0 please do too even if they don't make it at start at least I can try to have a code base that can easily move to those asks).

Great news for the automatical album songs queuing, thanks for that Wink
Also, I've updated to nightlies because I couldn't read high quality lossless music on my ATV2, since I've a lot of mistakes in Yatse library : missing albums, wrong songs in the album. Is it a known problem ? I've tried to delete Yatse files but nothing change...

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-14

No know problems unless a build pre 8th august with no date in revision field.

You can always activate debug mode and upload file with new issue on yatse website.

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget

Just seen I forgot to tell something :p

@skabyss : check http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Api for already implemented possible commands from tasker Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-09-14

(2012-09-14, 20:14)Tolriq Wrote: Just seen I forgot to tell something :p

@skabyss : check http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Api for already implemented possible commands from tasker Smile

Now this is what I'm talking about! I should have known you already had some kind of progress made on that Big Grin

That being said, any chance we could see that API become a bit more robust, and support things like specific media or displaying a certain screen (now playing for example) within yatse on different API commands? The idea of using tasker with a NFC tag to automatically jump to the remote or something seems like it could be a powerful feature!

There's idea in that will see Smile

Version 2.6.5 uploaded :

+ Some battery correction for some bugged roms
+ Auto queue albums on song play
+ EventServer Port is now configurable
+ Random Play (in additional commands)
+ Rework sync system for better queuing
* Bug corrections and optimizations

And perhaps more Wink