Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - schimi2k - 2012-09-15

hi tolriq
i try the new update (2.6.5) but now i became everytime an error when i try to open a tv-show season
i install it several times - clean cache ... no chance - everytime error :-(
i send an error report
now i am back on 2.6.0 and everything works again like a charm

EDIT: little nfo - i used a Tablet with JB

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - schimi2k - 2012-09-15

is ist again the first post on page bug ? Sad

EDIT: yes it was ^^

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-15

Yes just saw the bug and some reports.

I'm testing correction and will update asap.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-15

Ok 2.6.6 uploaded sorry for this bug Sad

I really need to find a way to automate regression tests Sad

no need for a sorry :-)
v 2.6.6 works now - thx 4 the fast fix

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-09-15

finally i was able to get my tablet back after i had to send it to motorola , tolriq i can find in you page the link for the strings that i misss to update to spanish can you point me to it

Hey glad you're back Smile was wondering why you disappear Smile

I now use gengo for translations, I'll send back the invite to you. Some others are also helping on Spanish.

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-09-15

nice much better for translations i gonna see is something is missing lol

i love all the changes you made amazing work

btw i saw the xbmc is in developer for android any way to add a remote via bluethoot or wifi to control another xbmc in another andtoid device?
just an idea lol

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-07, 20:55)Tolriq Wrote: Lol no did not thought about that but well why not Smile

Big Grin

LOVE IT! the volume slider OSD is so sweet! 2.6.5/6 are both wonderful on my gnex! the few issues i was having with the NPP such as it not updating itself upon next song change sometimes for 15 seconds, sometimes not at all. seems instantaneous now. i did experience a reordering bug last night when i changed the order of the playlist (my means to circumvent lack of playlist playback to not interrupt milkdrop by moving the currently playing track around and pressing next on my other remote lol) but for some reason this caused the songs to become mislabeled, so a track would play but it's title would not accurately reflect the song, but rather one next to it. only happened once so far with a 200+ song playlist via spotimc. seems yatse doesn't like massive NPPs...

i am also curious as to why for example a vimeo video places itself in the NPP queue when selected for playback but tv shows/movies do not? in other words, if i were to play a song via yatse, now the song and the album are added to the NPP, which we all love. but this doesn't happen with videos. it's not necessary to add all the videos to the NPP, BUT, i would personally still prefer to have the tv episode/movie im watching displayed in yatse's NPP, even if it's the only thing there it makes it easier to keep track of things and control what you're doing. just my opinion.

btw...would LOOOVE a swipe gesture feature for the NPP. perhaps swipe up on any of the 3 main screens(main, remote, now playing)? that would be far more convenient for me than swiping to the now playing screen and contorting my hand in a manner than would terrify freddy kruger to reach the almost comically small NPP icon. lol jp!

LOVE YA TOLRIQ! god this remote just keeps getting so much better all the time, can't keep up with it...

EDIT: emphasis for busy devs ;]

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-15

so update...not sure why but with 2.6.6 i seem to be having issues with the NPP...when i move a track next to the currently playing and blue text track, the track i selected and dragged goes back to it's original position and the track next to it moves to the desired position! also, if i keep repeating this and just randomly change track order, tracks disappear on their own! they just go away. i rebooted my galaxy nexus on jb after the update but this continues to occur. please save the day, tolriq! ;D

edit: neglected to mention that this was in regard to local file playback, as well as the aforementioned streaming via spotimc...

About video not in NPP this is how Xbmc works I don't really know why, but it would not be logical to add to queue list and start item if just one item instead of direct play to correct this.

For swipe well 3.0 will have some big changes remember Smile

There's no change in 2.6.6 about NPP and not sure to understand exactly the second problem. I'll need more information to reproduce like npp with 10 items current is 5 moving 7 to 6 or such things.

BTW took me some time to understand what npp was :p since I use the term current playlist in code :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-16

New page refresh :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Cykle - 2012-09-16

hmm... Did i fuke up the Master Language in gengo?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-16

Well it seems so Smile you where in the first invite without secure permissions :p

I'll correct this Smile

Edit : All Ok, but all other language translators must now validate their strings.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-16

if you want i can help translate this great app to hebrew